Are berets Veeky Forums?

Are berets Veeky Forums?
How would you match them with style?

You have to be very stylish to pull it off.

Even this guy isn't pulling it off. It's possible though.

You think it belongs to a more classy look like OP or something casual?

Show me how goddamit

A classy one I feel like, yeah. I think the guy in OP's pic is almost there, but not quite.
The guy with the book tho, no...just looks like he was cold and had nothing else to put on and just slapped this weird thing on his head.
Girls can pull it off a bit easier

Ok so I did a quick search now and I can't quite put my finger on what is missing with people trying to pull them off.
I feel like you have to be older to pull it off, it seems like that piece of fashion that is just too good for young people somehow. Almost like young guys smoking cigars, looks ridiculous. Its like you have to wait in order to wear it, your style has to evolve to it's final form and then you can wear berets.
But I also found this guy who lowkey looks good in it, can't decide, I think I like it.

be a veteran

The main issue anyone trying to wear a beret these days is, it's not the 1980s desu senpai.

Now if it was the 80s it would look okay

Like I said.

I have a black beret since I served in the armoured brigade. It looks sexy af on me but only with the uniform. I would never wear that with civilian fit.

Also in every pic itt, it's being worn horribly. You're supposed to style it accordingly with warm water so it looks sharp.

Berets are textbook pretentious-core

She did it.

A-Australia bro?

Yeah that's the 80s

yes

Well, guess you're right.
To pull it off you either have to be in the 80s or from the 80s.
I'd still love to see someone young pulling it off today tho. I almost liked the guy with the coat and the sunglasses.

you need to be able to pull the patagonia shepherd look

do you pull the berret to whichever side the sun is on?

look busy while your wear it; it is a worker's garment after all

It only looks good as part of a military uniform, or if you're an elderly frenchman.

This.

You can rock a beret everywhere if you were actually hard.

>inb4 angry little people