Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KaSBBEv
youtube.com/watch?v=sjz_tVSkoYQ
discord.gg/5z2VEyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not thinspo, but w2c a similar coat?

discord.gg/KaSBBEv

How to get rid of stomach fat? :(

you cannot spot reduce fat. Heavy muscle and a lower bodyfat will get rid of it, so will a very low BMI

I'll dump some stuff from my folder

Whenever I have a bad day I binge on peanut butter and yogurt.
Today was a bad day.

Sorry you had a bad day. Tomorrow will be better.

When I have a bad day I exercise till I feel better.

I've had nothing but neutral days.

I've been having a bad 2 months and fell off for a bit. I've managed to lose a pound, but I'm getting back to being serious. I've made a lot of progress overall and I know I'll make it!

Damn.

i haven't reached full aesthetics yet, how many cals should I eat a day? I've been doing 600-1000 for a couple days now.

i was removed from the discord for no reason wtf

The server named /THINSPO/ is now closed.
Thanks for everything guys!

Why was it closed? : (

Various reasons. There's too much for me to go into to for me to feel comfortable trying to answer this publicly. I'm sure people's speculations are just as valid as my own explanations.
Again, thanks for everything guys. I appreciate all of the hard work that was put into it and had a lot of fun.
Please try to be healthy. Exercise and a healthy diet is so important and God knows I can do more to improve on these things myself.
-Craig

>god knows
thats all you needed to know new one is in original post for this thinspo

yeah wtf wondering if id gotten banned

should've just said you didn't want to run it rather than close it with no prior notice

Where can i get a good list of everyday low-carb/keto dishes?

I usually just do chicken in an oven and a salad (lettuce, spinach, a tbsp of vinager and half a lemon), for 6 days a week, and it's fucking tiring

But most keto dishes ive found are like the most overly complicated shit that takes 3 hours to make and some fucking ingredient you can only get in Madagascar 3 weeks a year

Help?

just get a fast food burger and throw away the bun

no, that sounds awful

I got really outa control this summer and let myself go. Now I'm trying to get back into it. Last few days I got back into IF instead of snackingredients whenever. Today was my first full day not eating at all. I can't fucking sleep what do I do. I want to do a week fast but I'm so fucking hungry

*snacking

I. CANT. FIGHT. FOOD. URGES.

Everytime I dial back and take calorie restriction/intermittent fasting routines on it's when I'm traveling somewhere like the desert or up in a cabin in the forest.

I do well for a week or so until I have to come back to the real world and I freaking can't keep it together.

I work with young people without access to food all the time and so we constantly have food coming in. But I can't help myself to eat.

At this point I try to stuff myself with veggies when possible, I'm vegan now so that limits my caloric intake but when I go home I instantly crave fats and sugars to satiate me.

Any suggestions?

I'm 5'11 and 190lb, a lot of it is muscle but I want to be thinner with small arms and legs.

does anybody have an idea what mens thinpso tier legs are in terms of
>inseam and
>width of thighs and calves?

i just look at slp/ysl models

I feel like if you have muscle it's impossible to get that. I'm low protein and nothing has changed.

it takes a loong time.

I feel like Im going to have to do a low calorie low intensity yet strenuous exercise regime.

I was basically starving in the tropics and hitchhiking and I got thin but I'm also trying to avoid sun light so I guess I need a gym membership now.

no, you need like NO protean, try to minimise testosterone and the LEAST amount of leg movement/use you can manage.

maybe vegan isn't for you, you should experiment with different diets and find out which ones satiate you the most with the same amount of calories

I injected lupron in my system. As far as I am aware my T is lower now
I have over the past ten years tried every diet imaginable. I started raw vegan to nearly only meat and veg to primarily dairy to mostly starch and everything in between.

Vegan is mostly at this point for personal reasons I do get satisfied eventually on binging in all diets regardless of calorie intake.

I'm 6'2 at about 147 Ibs and look like the one in the middle, I hope to achieve the look of the right one at 130 Ibs.

Forgive me Father for today I have sinned.

Today I drank a glass of milk

Milk is not exactly bad for you, but as an adult you really don't need it. It's best avoided in liquid form. Cheese and other milk products are okay though, in moderation. I couldn't ever drink milk unless there's cereal involved.

giv giraffe gf

>doc says not go out running until I get my weight up
>fine by me
>mfw new job requires min 10mi walking in a day
am I going to die?

How many calories do you think models eat day to day?

Depends on the model. The ones that have been thin for a long time probably eat 1500-1700 calories per day because if they were eating less they'd get sick and/or burn out.

>the thin american

Based giv poster

For those who fast intermittently- does it affect your focus/attention? I'm considering modifying it to my schedule, but as a student I don't think I would if it's too much of a downer on energy.

Just take it slow. At first you will be a bit tired maybe, but after you've done it for a week or so it is easy and your energy levels will be more stable than before. You won't have crazy hunger/cravings because your body learns to run off fat, which is in great supply, versus sugar, when is in low supply when you eat low calories.

Start with skipping breakfast and eating at your normal lunch time.

im the same way i can't sleep if i don't eat so i usually fast all day then eat dinner as my one meal for ~500-800 calories depending what it is

sounds like you just have no willpower then user. if you really want to achieve thinspo, just eat less + exercise regularly

Easier said than done

starting my first fast today, planning on a 2 day fast since I'm a beginner. I might go to a 3 day fast if I'm feeling up to it. Do any of you guys have advice/stories for me?

I felt this video was a very helpful intro
youtube.com/watch?v=sjz_tVSkoYQ

It's not a howto but rather an experience of an extended fast.

That's really the whole thing about being thin. It's not complicated, people just don't do what they know they need to do. Sure there are tricks like IF that help a lot, and learning about your body and what types of foods do what is a huge boost, but overall it's pretty fuckin' simple and just a matter of if someone eats less or not.

thank you! :^)

Have lost 6 pounds since Monday, although that's entirely water weight. It'll start becoming fat soon, probably by tomorrow or Saturday.
I've done this in the past, and it usually works very well. Last year I lost 60 pounds between June-August.
First two days: Eat only between options of Green Apples, Carrots, Plums, and Watermelon, only eating between 11AM-6PM
Second two days: Drink only up to 40OZ of Almond milk, coconut milk works too.
Alternate between these two every two days.

Thanks. This is more motivational than those weird thinspo blogs.

I don't want to oversell, but I'd argue that's a lot of life. The things we have control over we miss out on as much as the things we don't simply because of motivation, determination and willpower. Want to learn a new language? Just have to study and put a ton of effort into it. Want to lose weight? Eat less and don't buckle. Want to quit drugs? Make a taper schedule and stick to it no matter what.

i mean if that works for u go for it

but all you gotta do is count your calories, why suffer needlessly?

I've been feeling gross lately anyway so I wanted to stop eating foods. Cleansing and all.
I also need to learn to eat foods with less calories in general anyway. I found it hard to count and stay imder calories because I would eat small servings of high-calorie bullshit. I'm using this time to learn how to not be a fat fuck.

Hm... how should I say this...

Cleansing isn't a real phenomenon. It's a marketing scheme by people who want to sell you expensive juices and supplements at a steep premium.

I definitely feel the desire to not eat food after a while of bad habits, trust me, but this kind of diet is not sustainable. I mean, was it the first time? You managed to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time. You haven't explicitly said so, but I can make a safe assumption that you've gained a lot of it back otherwise you wouldn't need to do this to yourself again.

I also understand the struggle of allowing yourself to slowly descend weight without getting frustrated. I've lost a hundred pounds now and it's been 2 years. I still have a bit more to go, but I've felt exasperated and wanting to give up when that scale refused to budge for weeks. It's really easy to eat well when you're a hermit but it's insanely hard when you eat with your friends and you have to learn to eat less than them. I've starved myself and put some serious limitations on what I can eat in response and it only ends up with me wanting to give up entirely. Slow and steady feels unfair but it's literally the only way you're going to make it and stay there.

Please don't hurt yourself trying to lose weight. I know for a lot of people here that's a real struggle, but it's not worth it.

I did gain it back, it just took long enough that I know I can keep it off if I just try. I'm using the time doing this to think about how I'm going to behave with food in the future.
How effective is intermittent fasting?

>Cleansing isn't a real phenomenon
Look up autophagy and fasting. You're right about the bullshit juices and shit though.

Thank you.

Do you think a low calorie deficit along with leg exercising like walking will further along the break down of muscle more than not moving as much?

Walking will make your legs stronger but hardly bulky. I say walk daily. You're not going to bulk up from walking and it's so much better for your general health. You'll warm up your muscles a bit and keep blood flowing to points, sedentary lifestyle is awful. /thinspo4lyfe/ is about finding a maintainable way to be thin, a lifestyle that you can sustain.

joints*

Walking is actually a good exercise?

I mean to lose and keep off weight

It's not cardio per say, but it's great for getting blood flowing, easy on your back and joints which is more important when you get older. Humans were made to walk. It's very good for you in a general. I'd go beyond calling it exercise and call it essential. It doesn't have to be miles every day, but get like 9-10,000 steps.

>I mean to lose and keep off weight
Sure, it burns some calories. Not a lot but some. Weight loss is 95% diet though.

I love it. Gorgeous model makes normal, dumpy looking human lose the will to live.

>How effective is intermittent fasting?
why the FUCK do you idiots ask this every 10 posts????

Hi it's me, the user who was supposed to start fasting today. I just ate 761 calories worth of food in one fucking sitting, I want to cut open my stomach and rip everything out

no need for such drastic actions as cutting open your stomach stomach, 2 fingers will do it

I've shoved my whole hand down my throat and I didn't gag, this is a curse disguised as a blessing

I don't eat meat. Would I be able to eat less in a day without getting sick if I started eating meat?

the way that veggies and meat work is veggies are less calorie dense so you can eat the same amount of calories of meat and veggies but the veggies are more filling than the meat
TL;DR no dont eat meat

What if I have trouble eating enough in a day already and I've been sick due to nutrient deficiencies, which doctors are ascribing to not eating meat? I genuinely just don't know what I should do at this point. I want to be thin, but I don't want to feel sick anymore.

if multiple doctors specifically told you that then listen to them, NOT the advice of random anons

Okay real talk, if it works for you then it works for you. Download an app like Lose it and put in your info and it should tell you exactly how much you need to eat to reach your goal.

Losing weight is not hard on paper- calories in calories out. The hard part is figuring out the best way to manage hunger. Feeling hungry is normal when you're losing weight so you have to get used to it. For some, intermittent fasting is the way to manage hunger. Some do better eating smaller meals throughout the day. As long as you keep to the calorie goal (and keep ACCURATE records) you will lose weight. Maybe not in a straight line immediately, but over the course of a couple of months you'll start to see that the points of data match up.

Second part is keeping it off. If you spend the entire year slowly losing weight by reasonably cutting back, it's FAR easier to transition to maintaining your weight than if you did a crash diet. This might be more important than losing weight itself.

Another factor- as you lose weight your body will not need as many calories to work. That means as you lose weight, you will slowly have to lower your calorie allowance (the lose it app automatically does this) and when you reach your goal the amount of food you can eat is less than when you were at your highest.

One more thing- Don't give up.

I've fucked up so many times and used them as excuses to stop. Your future self will thank you for not giving up over one binge, a week of binging, or even a month of binging. It's definitely a set back, but it's not the end of the world. As long as you keep going back on track you'll get there eventually.

does anyone here have a gargling stomach? since i started losing weight three years ago i have this problem, its so embarrasing because it sounds way too loud and can be easily heard
dunno whether its because im almost starving during the day or perhaps a have a vesicular problem...
anyone else feeling this feel?

Anyone else aiming for a really low weight?

gargling stomach is perfectly normal when you're hungry. it means there's air in your digestive track. I've seen a couple people say they're embarrassed by it but I have no idea why.

Is this actually a thing? Do people make fun of you for stomach gurgles?

Anorexia isn't pretty. The goal is to be thinspo aka aesthetically thin not anorexic mr skeltal.

no joke, anorexia WILL kill you. don't fuck around with that shit, alright?

Is eating 1200 calories 6 days a week and once a week fasting a sustainable plan?? I'm desperately trying to lose this last 15 lbs but every time I try my old 500 calorie diets I end up eating more...ugh. I fucking hate myself.

obviously no one makes fun of you but its indeed pretty embarrasing dude, specially in college surrounded by people
people advised me to eat more but i dont wanna lose the track of my diet, what shoud i do?

Have not been on Veeky Forums before so I didn't know how far you guys took it, sorry if I broke thread rules. Back in the day what constituted thinspo was much thinner but it's good that you guys aren't encouraging eating disorders here.

Don't you exercise? Just eat 1200 7 days a week with exercise and you won't need to eat 500 calories + binge.

If exercise isn't an option, 800 is probably the lowest you should do that will still keep you satisfied.

It's going to happen no matter what. Idk what to tell you other than get over it? Stop allowing yourself to feel embarrassed by a perfectly normal thing.

This general definitely has people who strive for dangerously unhealthy levels of thinness, but people generally try to give as sound advice as possible. I've noticed some people use this general to talk about the struggles they have with eating disorders. Ironically thinspo here is a lot kinder to people than thinspo anywhere else. how that managed to happen, I have no goddamn idea.

I personally have ~~~~gender issues~~~~ that caused me to desire a particularly small silhouette. I come here time to time to help me get back on track when I feel weak.

Please take care of yourself.

hhnngg

I do cardio mostly, sometimes with squats so I don't end up with pancake/flabby butt. I try to work out four days a week but by time I get home from work (I'm a daycare instructor), I'm exhausted and I don't exercise as much as I'd like to. I'll try exercising everyday though, no matter how lazy I feel.

I'm tired of being a pig.

beep boop

discord.gg/5z2VEyg
discord.gg/5z2VEyg
discord.gg/5z2VEyg
discord.gg/5z2VEyg

join our cute thinspo discord

cya there

Who's allowed in the discord?

>I've shoved my whole hand down my throat and I didn't gag
Up for a blowjob then?

A few are, but /thinspo/ is a lot different now than it was before. Way more moralfagging and the advice is more wholesome for better or worse. Also Veeky Forums got so bad that I think we got some refugees, types who just want to look good in clothing and don't want to hear the constant r9k women hate there. But there are for sure some anons aiming for some very low weights still, a few recently have been to rehab.