I just inherited $10k

I just inherited $10k.
What should I invest in?
No memes pls.

>No memes pls.
Then you've come to the wrong place.

Buy some Ethereum. Probably double your money inside a month.

Put it all in SRND

I've never been on Veeky Forums before but I can't say I had high hopes when making this thread

>no memes pls

What is SRND

SRND or TRUMP

I'm not sure I follow

Get a demo account at a forex broker and learn to trade without blowing your money. Once you learn how to trade properly, which could take anywhere from a couple months to a couple years depending on YOU, then you can start risking that cash to make real money.

I'm not interested in trading. I just want to invest my money in something low risk and low involvement.

Ethereum

Put it down in mutual equity funds. Or buy preference shares of bluchip brands like Google etc.

You will get steady return.

If you don't want to invest then just buy gov bonds or certificate of deposit. You could also try starting a small business like vending machines etc.

Good luck

Gold.

You have just enough for VTSAX admiral shares. Buy and hold, preferably buying more along the way so you can retire early.

Short MGT.

It's in the process of capitulating

Long MGT if you want to win. It's about to take off.

Oil. It will hit 80$ a barrel again based purely on the fact most oil companys cant survive longterm at these prices. Theyll manufacture a shortage if they have to

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Lonnie deals

Dear OP,
Dollar cost average into VOO.
Love, Warren Buffett

Low volatility high yield stocks

I can't find what SRND is please help

Thanks, this sounds like good advice.

You're welcome.

BTW if you're going for a bank deposit certificate go for a local bank (ie. State or gov run)rather than a foreign bank like HSBC etc. This is because in case of economic recession, state banks generally don't freeze your accounts and withdrawals while private banks do.

If you're going for wending machine business buy cheap used ones on eBay for Like 300 a piece.

If you're going for a mutual fund make sure to go for one with a high credit rating.