/HAIR GENERAL/

I need to get a haircut soon. What is a clean traditional cut for a 21 male

1. YOUR AGE, AND SEX, ARE IRRELEVANT FACTORS WHEN DECIDING WHAT HAIRCUT TO GET; THE RELEVANT FACTORS ARE YOUR FACESHAPE, YOUR HEADSHAPE, AND YOUR HAIR'S TEXTURE —WAVY, STRAIGHT, CURLY.

2. DEFINE "CLEAN AND TRADITIONAL".

is there a general or some shit for basic haircare routines? I'm trying to up my game this year

I've never filtered a tripfag so fast lol

Type of hair?

Straight brown fine

Gosling in terms of hairsryle is very traditional

It may help you to get inspo

wtf do I do with straight, thick, brown hair it's a pain to deal with also my head is BIG af so no buzzing Lol

my dad had that. His hair got caught on fire and shaved it all off, Never grew it back.

Any advice for Male Dark brown curly wavy hair?

I'm 24, am I balding?

Thinning

About half of guys get that by 30 I think. Rogaine and a hormone pill if you are desperate

I've never gotten a hair cut before that wasn't some sort of variation of a buzzcut.

I've let my hair grow out a bit since December and trying to figure out what to do with it.

I have very thick black hair. It's very wavy and has some prominent curls in some areas, like cowlicks.

Also, I have a round face shape and head shape.

What would would be something good to do with this.

buzzcut

Are buns a bad look?

I personally hate manbuns especially if the cut is meant to be an undercut and the hair is too short to form a proper bun so it just looks retarded.

other buns are fine though.

I get what you mean. Been seeing dudes force a bun with short ass hair.

What type of khhair should i get?

EXCELLENT POST MY DUDE

Any suggestions? Im looking to get it cut soon as im sick of having long hair, plus it's ridiculously thick.

Is that cigarette really necessary?

Feel myself uncomfy without it

I have thick, straight/wavy, light brown hair. Its really long (goes down past thr shoulders and some of it reaches my nipples) and it might be damaged because i havent taken care of it while it was growing. My head is wider than my face at the temples and my head is pretty tall too. What should i do with my hair.

Getting a cut today. Looking for suggestions
I've always struggled to find a cut that suits me due to my big head, big forehead, mature hairline, and thin hair. Luckily I am 6'3".
My hair is pretty long currently so anything is a possibilty but I would like to find a shorter style that fits. Please help lol

If you think you look good with long hair then keep it long but you need to cut the ends way more often than you think so it doesn't get damaged, I could help you out if you want more intel on how to care about long hair.
Remember tho - men rarely look good with long hair.

23 years old

How fucked is my hairline?

Fuck off. There's nothing worse than people who bitch about cigarettes in photos.

Is there a type of product that can make my like its permanently "wet"? Like after a shower my hair clumps int to spikes and looks nice, but I dont know how to imitate that bar water. If it is relevant I have really thick straight black asian hair

Gel?

Patrick Bateman that shit. Perfect hair for it

Didn't realize this thread was here too. Reply to this pls

how the fuck do i deal with dry, frizzy hair? i can style my hair to look pretty good using a small amount of water and pomade, but it only lasts about an hour or two before it drys out and looks shit.

i don't use shampoo, wash using cold water every few days and only use conditioner about once a week. i dry it using a hairdryer until slightly damp then apply pomade and comb it to shape.

help pls

>6'3"
hope u go bald soon

post pic

not fucked at all m8

You'd look good with shorter hair. Not buzzed though.

What should I do here? Should I go full /sleeze/?

Gatsby Cool Wet

I have a square head/face shape and straight, very thick brown hair (White male). Any suggestions? I'm currently using the classic "Long on top, short on the sides" but im getting bored and its old now

Groom&Clean its usually by shaving stuff in stores. Cost like 4 bucks for a tube and the hold isn't very stiff so you can restyle it if you want plus its water based so its easy to get out.

Invest in a gold chain that won't flake, sleeze it up

Tell your barber to even out the sides, besides that it's fine

.Part it down the middle, go full Kurt Cobain

What the fuck do I do with this? I've been trying to grow it out again from an under cut, but I'm impatient as fuck. What cut do I get, or should I just put up with it until it's long again?

Posted it sideways.
Excuse me, gonna go kill myself

Looking for any advice/suggestions

Can anyone tell how this haircut is called? It's too long to be called crew cut.

it looks like its from manga or some shit so its probably the generic asian 2block cut

My hair is very thick, way too much volume right after a shower. Any advice on getting hair to conform to my head a little more?

I have curly red hair and a mature hairline. It's an jewfro if i don't touch it.
21 y/o & good features
any hope?

You look like a 12 yo desu senpai

yea

Leave in conditioner might help. It fixed my dry curly hair.

Do you guys get your hair thinned out when you get a haircut? I got my hair thinned out at my last cut and I get annoyed that my hair strands are of uneven lengths. Is it just my autism?

Need to get it cut soon, what do

Thinking about letting it grow more and applying some medium shine wax like American Crew or something to get that Pidgeot meme style going. What you guys think? Any advice other than kill self will be apreciated because I don't know how to unfuck myself up.

What haircut for wavy, currently medium length hair and round face shape.
I usually get an undercut because I'm a wannabe normie faggot
>pls no bully

Any idea of what to get? My hair is usually wavy, like Italian gel wavy, and I've never had a good haircut MY ENTIRE LIFE. Please help me with something. Thanks Veeky Forums

i like your hair as is
too short to cut it unless going for buzz (not sure if you could pull it off), try styling it differently if unhappy with current look. try a stronger hold product to keep bangs back it might look nice
grow out more from undercut and decide from there
i can't tell from this angle post better pic
i know this is the Veeky Forums go to meme answer but seriously a buzz cut would look dope here

I've been growing out my hair for a few months but i'm going for something mid-length after getting sick of the undercut meme. How's this style look if i go and get it cleaned up? i think it fits my face shape and also kinda hides my big forehead.
also debating shaving it all off cause fuck it. let me know opinions

Post 1950s style haircuts I can show my hair cutter

I'll post a bunch from my inspo folder but they're all pretty similar, usually short and slicked back or combed over

All of these look like beta shit

>James Dean
>beta

alright you post some then

I dip my head in the shower before I go out and I then wet it more before it drys by using a sink if I pass a bathroom

Can I get more pictures of this type of hairstyle? I want more angles to show my barber

Any ideas?? At all? A side part? What numbers do I get on the sides

Help, what should I do with my hair?

should i get a trim or just let it grow out?

>he doesn't cut his own hair

Enjoy wasting money at the scissored jew while i look fresh every 10 days for free.

>these are the people giving advice and critiques on Veeky Forums

im here to get advice because i look like shit, im really in no position to give one

>get #0 buzz cut
>everyone says I either look mean or like a Neo-Nazi

Why do I ever listen to you Veeky Forums

You should start by not being 13 years old.

Do women ever post in these threads? I wanted advice, but I'd feel awkward posting when every hair thread I'm looking at is entirely comprised of men.

im 19 :/

What length / clipper guard number is Renton's hair in the original Trainspotting?

ill be attractive and effay someday, just believe in me

Looks like maybe a 1A or 2 on the sides and a 3 on the top

Huh, I didn't notice that it's shorter on the sides. Was going to go the diy route but maybe I need to visit a barber instead

anyone have curly bowl cut inspo

Can't be fucked to find a pic but check out Damon Albarn from Blur circa 1994-96

Ok dumb q cuz fuck leaving the house and going to a barber: if I buzz my hair 3 all over, and then the back/sides a 2, how far up the head should I go? Do I have to fade it or something? Don't let me fuck my hair up, anons

Depends on the shape of your head and whether you have a cowlick in the back.

Start by keeping the 2 relatively low. You can always bring it up higher but you can never make it lower.

There wont be much difference between a 2 and a 3 so there won't be much fading possible / necessary, other than maybe pulling the shorter clippers away from your head where they meet up with the 3. In cases where you are going from a 2 to a 4, you would keep the 2 low, go a little higher with the 3, and then higher with the 4.

Use good clippers though or it's gonna look like mange.

post boipussi

Yo lads, how do I get hair like El Che?

>hair is thinning at the front and every morning the sun shines on it in the mirror and makes me sad

Dumb nigger, I'm trying to get advice here

imagine how handsome he'd be without that facial hair

chad

Does a Caesar cut work on an oval shape that doesn't have a very strong jaw?

I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. I'll cut them short and was wondering if you think I can pull off this haircut (gonna post it right after this post).
Thing is I remember my hair being extremely curly but it's like my texture changed since I have them long. Maybe because I take care of them now.
Anyway, good idea or no? Any other propositions?

The haircut I was talking about
I'm open to any relevant propositions. I've been searching for a hairstyle that doesn't need much styling for weeks but couldn't find any that I think would look good on me.

just do a #2 all over, i was in your exact shoes about a year ago. it is what you're looking for

>tfw can't decide what haircut I want
>can't figure out what haircut would suit my features
>probably just going to get a #0 buzzcut again

It's tight like this dude. The basicness of it is a positive because your face looks good

rate my shit, any suggestions?

get injections your lips are too thin..