ADVICE FOR LONG HAIRSTYLE?

Hello Veeky Forums. Please help me. I want some good hints/recomendations for how to I should get my hair cut.
>inb4 you dont look good in long hair
I want long hair. I will have long hair. But right now it looks messy as fuck.
I would love if one of you could link me some pictures of haircuts that would suit me and my hair so I can show the picture to my barber and have her work off it.

posting more angles to give you a better view

Why do you want long hair? Anything particular you're going for? Do you want it behind your ears? Are you METAL?

Why does it matter?
Idk what I'm going for. I've never had long hair before so I'm clueless. I've never seen a guy with long red hair so I feel like it would be very original and perhaps even sexy. And I'm Swedish and want to look like a viking. I would like it to hang down over my shoulders. Any ideas?

That looks great.
But Idk if I could make that happen with my hairtype :/

Oh come on someone must be able to help me?
This means alot to me

What an active and useful board this is.
Thanks Veeky Forums.

>those fingernails

I knew someone would point that out.
Yes I bite my nails.

stop please :3

>Lose weight first.
>Do facial exercises.
>Consider a hair transplant, because your hairtype is shite for long hair.
>Use natural oils for giving your hair shine.
>Go out more to fix terrible screen zombie complexion.
>Lose more weight.
>Buy decent looking clothes.
>Stop biting your nails.

If you follow these steps, long hair might look good on you. If you don't, you're gonna look like a metalhead, meant in the most negative way possible. It will not suit your facial features at all.

Lose weight? Lol. I work out 5 days a week. I have a sixpack and easily squat 140 kgs.

175 cm tall 75 kg.

wow ok done

I recommend growing your hair from an undercut, since the back of people's hair look retarded compared to the rest

>Do facial excercises
Which?
>Consider a hair transplant because your hairtype is shite for long hair
What's wrong with my hair type? What type is it even?
>Go out more to fix that terrible screen zombie complexion
I am...it's painful as ginger tho. Considering going to a tanning salon instead.
>Lose more weight
Well as I said I'm not overweight and actually pretty jacked...I'd post pictures if my internet wasnt so damn slow here. The captcha resets before the pic is uploaded.
>Buy decent looking clothes
Will do
Stop biting your nails
>Ok done
Anything else?

Are you a chinlet, user?
If so it's not even worth attempting.
Do so only if you have a good jawline

What's a chinlet?

DAHNALD?

Don't do it, user. It only works if you have a GREAT face, which you don't.

You should get really, really long hair. The type that completely covers your face. If that's too much work you could always try a balaclava.

BIG LEAGUE

Ok seriously how hard is it to achieve this hair?

for you?

extremely.

Does he wax/pomade it?

he has naturally thick/wavy hair.

people like OP are not going to look like Harry with long hair. Best case scenario is Owen Wilson. Thin wispy hair honestly just doesn't look good long.

I'm not OP but i do have thick hair, it's not quite as wavy as Harrys but I just wondered how hard it is to style like his in general if you have close to his natural hair

Sam Hyde, is that you?

just shampoo only every 2-3ish days (however long until your hair becomes too oily and greasy), condition daily for the shiny look. It looks like he might have product throughout, but you don't necessarily have to do that, just a little spread evenly at the front/top area to keep it back and out of your eyes like he does.

Just wear a hat until it grows longer

go hitler youth and gosha

i want to try going for long hair so i would like some advice
usually i get short haircuts cause i live in the south and my hair gets frizzy and puffy as fuck when it gets hot, how do i combat this.
which products should i get?
i have really thick wavy hair btw

>that philtrum
>that chin

Sounds like you shampoo too much. No poo isn't just a meme my friend. shampoo less and condition more, try natural conditioning solutions as well like coconut oil and argan oil etc. Doing this combats frizz and makes thicker hair more manageable. Just don't let it get gross, this becomes easier the longer you keep up this routine though, you'll get to know your hair and shit.

When I did that, my hair stayed as frizzy as it was just with it looking disgustingly greasy at the same time. I spend 8 months doing this until I gave up.