Does anyone have any experience with yesstyle?

Does anyone have any experience with yesstyle?

>yesstyle
>See pic related in Mens pants category

Go on Aliexpress or even Wish and you'll probably find the same, if not a bit better quality in products.

holy shit I just discovered the website earlier today, what a coincidence, I have no experience but they have a lot of variety of nice looking clothes

Lol

I've bought a few things from there. Not worth it. All the clothes are ridiculously overpriced for no reason, not to mention the quality isn't great. Just use wish, same clothes/quality and cheaper

Ohhh boy why are you people even on this board

I just want some of the t-shirts, I know the jackets aren't great

Thinking about copping pic for like 13 bucks

thirteen fucking dollars for an apple and an orange?
youre mental mate

But they look so juicy

Hit up a farmers market and get some top quality organic seasonal fruit for a reasonable price, while at the same time supporting your local economy and organic farmers.

Get something from Uniqlo instead if you're poor/asiaboo

I bought some shirts thinking they were safe. Don't know how they managed to fuck those up but they did.

>organic
Pathetic
Real men seek only GMOs

I've bought ~200 dollars in clothing from them in the past month.
The key to getting a well made shirt is reading the reviews and looking at the pictures. Also make sure it isn't a complicated shirt to make. Anything with lace or lots of ruffles would be a bad idea to order.
Surprisingly, many of the shirts I boughts were well made in thick material. I also bought a pair of jean shorts which were very good quality and a nice fit as well.
The shipping can take a while because they don't always have everything in stock, but they have a filter on their website to only show in-stock items.
Basically, if you shop right, this is a slightly nicer version of Forever 21

Nicer than H&M too

Since you all seem new here yesstyle is very good and great for the price. I'm interested in buying more but I would like to see some pics on here of what you all get! Can you post them when you receive your items?

I bought the shirt, shorts, and sandals from this website!

*unzips cock*
How about you try this on for size? *laughs audibly*

You have a zipper on your cock?

>unzips cock
>not unzips dick

He probably has a purse like that