Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

>tfw no high test jewish gf Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRlaRuGPWI4
ceruleanrx.com/platform-pipeline/crlx101.php
ceruleanrx.com/about/management-team.php#Senderowicz
biopharmcatalyst.com/fda-calendar/
irs.gov/taxtopics/tc409.html
taxfoundation.org/article/2016-tax-brackets).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first

second

third

First for XCO crashing tomorrow

fourth!!!

Can I get in?
Is it goin to the MOON?

youtube.com/watch?v=tRlaRuGPWI4

Fith

All in on TTNP

All these suggestions from yesterday.

Lol.

Guys dont buy shit of the volume is low. I've watched 3 shills eat your money so far.

First for only POOR RETARDS use robinhood

>Tfw being a retard pays off

BUY THE DIP

Why?

Don't forget to set a chunk aside for taxes

From previous thread,

Ok, here's the scoop on /ceru/ you dumb fucks. I'm going to divide this into 2 categories, CRLX101, and CRLX301.
>CRLX101
Has orphan drug status>ceruleanrx.com/platform-pipeline/crlx101.php
What that means is less than 200,000 new cases are documented or exist each year. It also means there's currently no effective treatment for the current disease, and it's highly deadly.
The FDA generally fast tracks these, as mentioned here, under Renal Cell Carcinoma
>The U.S. FDA has granted CRLX101 Fast Track designation in combination with Avastin for the treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma following progression through two or three prior lines of therapy.
Basically it means they may just skip phase 3 altogether, or cut it short and say their data is just so effective, it's hard to ignore and deny these DYING cancer patients a chance to live.
>CRLX301
The chief medical officer at ceru is Adrian Senderowicz
>ceruleanrx.com/about/management-team.php#Senderowicz
Senderowicz used to work for Sanofi-Aventis.
Sanofi-Aventis was FDA approved for a drug called docetaxel back in 1999 for small metastic lung cancer.
Docetaxel, as it turns out, is the main ingredient in ceru's CRLX301. Their 2nd drug.
It's already approved.... He used to work for the company which it was approved under.... It's going to work.
Altogether the markets for CRLX101 ALONE come to more than 4.5billion annually, with CRLX301 targeting all hard tumors in general there's no telling how much people may pay.
Here's the greatest catch...
They have 0 SUCCESSFUL competitors.

Fuck yeah! Back in black! 3 dollars to the good after a week or so in the red.

Friendly reminder that the catalyst dates are at the end of this year

Some guy asked if he should still put his money in ceru. Then fucked off between the time i posted

Out of curiosity, is there any other company to compare to it for potential growth potential? Yeah they might have a good drug but can they distribute it or produce it on mass scale? Debating on putting 3k into it next week.

Stop fucking shilling your shitty stock in every one of these threads

Thanks for the copy pasta from two weeks ago. We should be talking about what's next. June 5th presentation.. possibly receiving the green light from FDA officially in June or July perhaps?

>not buying ceru.
Actually its my copy pasta tyvm. Others just shill by themselves now.

one of the main dudes always does it
because hes butt blasted from buying
3k in april for like 3.50

So we have until the end of this year to dump LOADS OF MONEY into ceru stock before we blast off TO THE MOON?

Show the 3 month shawty.

*avg buy in

This means someone bought a shit ton of shares, right?

>possibly receiving the green light from FDA officially in June or July perhaps?
Where does this meme originate from? June 5th conference to discuss CLRX301 is well established, but I have yet to see any real indication that an FDA catalyst can come as early as June/July...

Is it based on the status as an orphan drug (which are usually fast-tracked)?

>XCO

So this was a great success from the last thread. Any ideas on how it could have been predicted? Just the fact that it crashed recently?

My plan right now is to watch it June 5-7 and wait for a spike. After the spike sell it fast then wait for the short sellers to drive the price down then prolly get back in after it goes down 25-30% or so. That is if it beats 5 bucks.

I just pastaed from the previous thread cus some guy asked about it, and I figured that was a bit of info. Then hel deleted his post.

But you know, to the MOON

j-just like may 19th conference right senpai?

More like the may 9th or when ever it shot up to 4.50. I sold and got back in at 2.51. Bleh, should have held off but still ahead playing this stock.

Go to the fda calender thing and they're scheduled for the 30th

May 19th conference was a stupid "catalyst" because the results were published with the press release announcing the conference presentation.

My mistake, had to look in my history. I sold on 4-25.

>scheduled for the 30th
Where are you seeing this? There's something for 1st half of 2017, and three things for 2nd half of 2016.

biopharmcatalyst.com/fda-calendar/

XCO is still good for the picking. It will hit a dollar today.

ELTP is developing an anti-abuse opiate that is modular and can be applied to every opiate pain killer on the market. Basically takes a blend of opiate micro BBs and micro BBs made up of the anti-abuse agent and mix them together in a caplet. Current drug awaiting approval is called SequestOx.

Lots of talk about the opiate epidemic in the media lately so I think ELTP will get some major traction, they are on the final phase of FDA review and a few weeks away from approval.

Company also has a ton of cash, low debt, a line of profitable generics, and solid management.

Only problem is its OTC.

Im just saying there's no reason to buy it now and lock up your money for like 6 months

i dont trust it. I feel like as soon as I look away it will plummit

>ELTP

Not on RH or Ustocktrade :( Which broker do you use?

Ok.

Good call. Did you get in on this yesterday? Wondering what the possible catalyst/sign for today's climb could have been.

XCO is flying. I should have bought it earlier, oh well. once it dips I'm going in

Seems like it was removed? Last time I checked was a couple months back

i love how CERU likes to tease us with this roller coaster ride

I said it is on OTC exchange.

Love how low ceru's trade volume is. One person can literally force the stock up several cents with buying 2k or so.

The neutral news, I figure.

just wanna alert you guys to $CHK movements

did another debt for equity swap today that really cleaned up the balance sheet.

rumors of M&A could move this stock soon

Which RH doesn't allow

Still good if you can wait a few days.

How do I get my unsettled funds?

I want to buy stuff.

You have to do this thing called waiting.
Hard, like my dick, i know...
Or invite your friends and get instant like us

If you're watching ceru. Literally 3k shares moved it up from 2.38 to 2.40 and back to 2.36 again. Crazy.
That means every 500 shares bought or sold moves it 1 cent.

So cant someone just keep buying and selling

Does 1 referral = 1 spot up for robin hood instant?

>not buying $dday
Its like you guys don't like money

1 referral puts you in the top 3k or so. You get approved in that week.

Its puts you at the front of the line or very close to the front but you will still drop a few hundred/thousand spots as more and more people refer friends.

>dday
not falling for this meme again, it's bullshit, stop shilling your garbage shares.

Who /coffee/ and /classical/ here?

Looks dodgy as hell

How much did you lose m8? Its a solid buy now at anywhere at or below 35 cents and above 32 cents

I'll buy a little at .30

That volume though.

Someone's gotta match the price though. If you sell at 2.40 someone has to exist to buy it at that price. Same for buying at 2.38.

It isn't fair to say that price moves when people buy or sell, it moves when you find a buyer.

Thus, if people are only buying at 2.38 and it shows last price as 2.40, when you do a market sell it only matches at 2.38. The price listed is simply the last price it traded at.

>OTC exchange
>Which RH doesn't allow

Gotcha. I thought the OTC term was referring to their drug or something haha.

Sounds nice M8.

I'm /gym/ then /studystatistics/ today. Might have to add /classical/ to that.

kek
as soon as it touched 2.45 there was a massive dump and it dipped

nothing, the volume alone, should tell you a lot.

>tfw I bought at 2.45

lol why? You can see it was only at the price because one guy pumped it.

>tfw MGT never going back to $5.25

I was shilled
I'm only in for 100 shares, so not exactly worried

What are the taxes I can expect to pay from using this app? When is that something I have to consider when purchasing? Break it down for an idiot please.

I got in at 2.41 for 100 shares too

slow and steady user

slow and steady

There are some good streams on tunein

I need to know this too.

How much do I need to tax myself? Where do I get the data?

I went in at 2.38 for 40

just created an account this morning

Are we talkin moon mission or slow ride to victory

I was gonna buy more of it

I'm the newest fag of them all.
Literally my first buy.
I'm a textbook newfag who bought three books on daytrading TODAY.

I figure it's a lesson if it screws me

What's your take on ceru?

irs.gov/taxtopics/tc409.html
>Note: Net short-term capital gains are subject to taxation as ordinary income at graduated tax rates.

Any other AMD holders?

I don't even understand how it's somehow staying at 2.91-3.25

The whole thing was built purely on HYPE. Nothing has actually happened with McAfee other than him taking over MGT.

So we need to log how much we profit at each sell and cut off 10%? ffs

>bought three books on daytrading TODAY.
What'd you buy?

That's three more books than anyone else in this thread has bought, I'd guess.

idk man I started like 2 weeks ago so I'm just crossing my fingers hoping to get to the moon. Keep lurking, there are quite a few CERU fags around who know more than me

Remember I saw your post in the earlier thread

If you're in the lowest tax bracket, yes.

I have to cut off 28% :(

Figured I start with these three, then maybe buy one or two more that's more specific

Why not just tax 10% of our total profit? like if i put in 500 and i end up with 600 it's not just 10% of 100?

Hows your gains/losses so far?

Only on gains and you can write off losses.

If you had to pay taxes on the full thing then day trading wouldnt exist.

I lost around 60 dollars over ODP and JCP and gained nothing over the ~10 shares I traded

Share u cunt

>Why not just tax 10% of our total profit?
My profits (on short term capital gains) are taxed at a higher rate because the other sources of income I have put me in the 28% bracket. Hence the 28% cut I mentioned.

If you have no other taxable income sources and are a single filer with less than $9275 in profits, it's just 10% of your profits that is taken (assuming the brackets shown here: taxfoundation.org/article/2016-tax-brackets).