Are chubbier shorts worth it or are they just a meme?

Are chubbier shorts worth it or are they just a meme?

Chubbies*

If you actually think these should be work in public you may as well buy your clothes at Kohl's/Walmart because those are fucking gay

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah What the FUCK AAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

what the fuck is that shirt that the guy on the right is wearing?

im throwing up

do you have quads?
if not... no

Part of the shit-tier frat starter pack. Usually worn by obnoxious short dudes.

dead meme is dead. le kill yirself

more like pic related

pants r too tight and ur muffin topping but otherwise sikk lewk

What's a good place to get shorts that sit above the knee then?

Nah dude I wear safe normie-core only, that shirt looks fuckign nasty though. Like the unholy mutant child of a badly cut poloshirt and a button down with too stiff a collar to be casual.

H&M, Zara, mallcore basically.

everyone on this board hates j.crew but they're shorts on sale fit well and last a long time

Only if you're in a fraternity, brother.

What if it's just really fucking hot in the summer and shorts that fall below the knee look absolutely ridiculous unless you're 11?

Brooks bro, ralph lauren, patagonia, lands end, LL bean all sell shorts with an inseam

>chubbies
>all shorts that go above the knee

Don't straw man me

Chubbies sell shorts with a 7 or 9 inch inseam. While I agree the 5.5 inseam is a little ridiculous everybody is freaking the fuck out over the brand. So what exactly is wrong here

Short shorts are goat if you have nice legs and they work with your style. That's really all there is to it.

This.

[spoilers]He's gay[/spoilers]

Cop or not?

Men's shorts are getting really fucking short... This looks really bad unless you've got bronze, hairless, teardrop Zyzz tier legs or something..

Just above the knee is fine...