twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone make a new WAYWT thread lmao

They shouldnt start off bad it should get shitty someone in them middle

Wdym it's always been shitty the whole way through with the occasional god fit

hahaha

You're a big guy

The other one isn't even at 250 you fucking moron

:/ u ok, bud?

Just gonna post in both waywt threads then.

You make me think of an office cowboy.
Wear a brown dress shirt, rid the glasses and grow your hair more rough and grizzled and you'd give Clint Eastwood a run for his money

>Russian computer programmer core

Very nice.

Birks might be controversial with this but I'm happy

The split in the white shirt feels weird to me, it. Might be better tucked in. Also it might be the angle of the photo but the darker section of the right leg on the jeans looks strange in conjunction with the jacket. I like the rest of the pants though.

Love this one dude. Simple and very cute/10

kek

You look like a member of joy division

Keep lurking

Holy fucking moses, cadet

you look like a lesbian mother gone bowling

constructive feedback would be nice, please.

looking fresh, not a fan of the birks but fuck it
these pants dont be fitting them outfit man
are you a girl? those pants are absolutely crap, way too baggy and like theyre rock hard straight from the washer, plus those shoes are godawful. not a fan of a tucked in shirt but okay.

Ill fitting pants that looks really cheap. you desperately need another pair. The fact that you had to cuff them and they still sit on your shoes shows this too. Looks like you tried to color coordinate lighter(polka dots at that) blues with the darker indigo of your pants. Doesn't match. Read the color theory in the sticky. Belt is out of place. Shoes dont work here at all. Losing some weight would help

Like I said keep lurking

The first thing you should do is lose weight or start wearing oversized fits that won't accentuate your weight

Sorry user, but we all have to hear the truth sometimes

mkay. suggestions for short people pants?
I'm 5ft and have a 27" inseam.
what's wrong with saddle shoes?

>lose weight
yeah no.

>5ft
What the fuck.
Are you a grill?

Also why are you so averse to losing weight, or at least trying?
It'll do you only good in the long run

>>lose weight
>yeah no.
Fuck off if you aren't willing to improve yourself. Clothes are supposed to drape off your body, not get stretched over your meaty fucking gut

I am a grill.

I'm barely overweight. I can fit (not squeeze mind) into most upper sizes of Japanese/Chinese clothing. Just cus Veeky Forums likes girls that look like men doesn't mean I need to lose weight lol. Telling people that they need to lose weight instead of giving actual advice on how to dress for their body it a cop out. If I want to drop a few pounds I'll be damn sure that it's not because of the internet.

off topic sage

good jeans, shoes
not a fan of the shirt

other critiques itt are garbage and make no sense

Samefag

>Veeky Forums recommends A
>I don't like A
>That doesn't mean I have to do A!

Why did you ask us? Are you retarded as well as fat?

nope

Yes you are, don't even try to deny it
I'm sure you thought you were clever and that saying "not a fan of the shirt" would throw everyone off but this is obvious damage control

You look like you dragged your outfit out of a bin behind a Goodwill. The lower half is the worst part

>mkay. suggestions for short people pants?
>I'm 5ft and have a 27" inseam.
idk im not a girl lol

>what's wrong with saddle shoes?
nothing but in your case they dont work with the outfit. Theyre a retro shoe that work well with skirts buts that honestly it(or at least what i can think of)

You do need to lose weight tho

because saying 'you're fat' is not an outfit critique kthanks.

losing weight will make your outfits look better retard. Youre built like a fridge in your fitpic

trying too hard mate

yes i'm sure she would look so much better in some cps and black low rise skinny jeans

>barely overweight
By what fucking standards?
Also barely overweight is still overweight

Also the shoes look like shit, the hem is way too big (get them fit to your leg length by a tailor), the colour of the belt stands out too much considering the belt itself is shit, and finally the shirt is too small for you, it should drape by being larger on your shoulders and chest

Also fuck you

You even have the same all-lowercase, no-punctuation way of typing as your earlier responses. This is truly sad to watch and you need to pull your life together

>Tell guy on Veeky Forums to lose weight, shave etc so he'll look better
>yeah youre probably right i should work on it
>tell girl on Veeky Forums to lose weight
>A-ACTUALLY IM FINE AS IS THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MY CLOTHING LOOKS

samefag lol

Jesus christ what the fuck are you doing
Get off my board, do us all a favor and slip in the shower

>girl enters thread and a fat one at that
>you all sperg out

everytime

samefag

She's the insecure faggot that, like so many women, refuses to believe that there are some steps she could take to improve herself and won't stop responding in full damage control

pretty sure its just one guy

So are you stupid or is this your epic, random way of not having to actually respond to anyone? I'm not claiming to be multiple people. Unlike you, I'll gladly show you what my posts were

>Choose clothing that suits a more husky figure :^)

Fucking nigger. How do you afford your clothes and expensive nutrition to be so bulky muscular? Protein is expensive. Where do you get your monies? you nigger

kek'd

ok these are my posts lmao

How do you afford education, housing, clothes AND all that expensive ass protein? and eductaion
and housing

from the back?

Get on my level

what is this thread

good
best itt

Ugly ass socks and shoes
Too fat to be fa

and a nigger

lame ass bag

and not in a good way

Lay of the thinspo threads, guys. She's completely normal.

With that said, it wouldn't hurt ya to tighten up a bit and get fit. As for the clothes, I actually like the top. I think it'd be best styled with an A-line skirt or cropped trousers. Can't say I like the bottom half of your outfit (for reasons explained by other anons). Get pants with the correct inseam (should stop right at the ankle), avoid colored belts, and get shoes that are less bowler-esque lol. Also look into accessories. Check out the female threads that occasionally pop up, they can be useful for inspo.

>She's completely normal.
She looks like sap dripping off a tree

Visiting from Veeky Forums dunno if im effay enough to post here..

you know that low waisted jeans are out of style right

lol you train? should probably take some test because you look untrained.

post dick :^)

The thin belt doesn't really work. I'm thinking that you're trying to use it as statement because of the bright color? But it ends up just drawing too much attention to the poor fit of the pants. A nice high waisted skirt that goes down to your mid thigh might give your legs some more length. I would look for a heavy material that drapes well and has a good texture.
I would generally avoid tucking your shirt into any pants that aren't more high waisted than what your wearing in the pic. The way your shirt puffs out is not flattering.

you look passable, all black always works

It looks like you're wearing joggers, but it could just be the picture. If you are, don't. Pick up some black denim. I also dislike the lines, but if you were wearing long line it could look okay

Generally wearing gym tees and tanks outside of the gym makes you seem needy for attention, so I'd recommend picking up a basic plain black tank, maybe slightly longer but seems fine

Shoes I'd recommend switching out for some black runners I guess, unless you switch up how the pant opening interacts with them

This would be a super basic fit, but fixing small issues is always better than jumping straight into trying to look more 'interesting' or 'out there'

You've got a good bod so you actually probably look good in most stuff

Thanks for the tips, I dont use this tank for gym I just like the dark souls ref, but ill keep basics in mind. Shoes are not jogger but timbs:

timberland.com/shop/mens-killington-chukka-boots-a15b8001

I have vans but honestly nothing beats the comfort of timberland boots imo.

"Shoes are not jogger but timbs"
You're from Veeky Forums alright.
Joggers are pants.

Haha I just google joggers and this is what I got. My apologies. I admit I have zero knowledge of fashion terms.

The pants is g star denim project motac's. The lines are stretchy parts which I need because there exist no pants I can fit in to without stretch. Im also 6'5 but my legs are disproportionately long, further adding to the lack of good jeans.

Guess I'll post here too

were you born with a penis or vagina?

I'm a grill

that doesn't answer the question in 2017

did jesus give you a pussy or a penis.

only good ones itt

I am biologically a female u fuck

okay good

i like your fit, top is elite, love the pants. hate superstars but they're fine in that fit. want to hear you play your guitar plss

hands

I'm not gud but yeah I play. I haven't been able to justify buying new shoes yet but I really like to wear cropped trousers. What kind of shoes can I wear that would work with similar outfits?

pant is corduroy, kinda fit weird on the pic

can you be my buddy who lets me hear you play guitar plss?

idk superstars are trending back in rn, it's just my autism that doesn't like them. but almost any white classic sneaker. i have a pair of white sambas, the toecap on superstars is the only thing that gets me.

yes we've seen this fit 100 times already. undo the cuffs

sleaze

lmao

pants are a little too short but what can ya do?

looks like your legs are short not the pants' problem

wear a belt

dont cuff them

>legs are short
what can ya do about it right :-) ?

knee/shin implants manlet

I'm 5 ft 10, king of the manlets i guess
pretty secure with who I am by this point so I think I'll pass on breaking both my legs for a couple extra inches of height, cheers

only decent fit in this thread. also cute gorl

Your small boobs are cute

Ty but they're v small I might get a boob job this year

Nothing looks good on fatties

Good fit, wouldn't work if you weren't bulky but it works

ID ON PANTS PLEASE

Real thread here:

thanks made me laugh

please don't :(