Shoe Thread

Im about to go into college and I wanted to buy a new pair of general use shoes. I am in between old skool vans or nike air force ones. Which one or do you have a better suggest?

Air force 1 lows are a classic and go with everything plus they look good beaten up. Id say af1s. Or both

AF1s are a classic staple. Vans are a fad.

Go with the AF1s.

Well AF1s are going to be a lot more comfortable and last longer, but they're bulky as shit, so unless you little feet they look ridiculously bulky

Just get some chucks

def Af1. Vans are for teenagers and edgy faggots

?

low top af1's 4 sure.

AF1's are nigger shoes. I'd rather be a trend follower than a nigger.

Just bought these, how'd i do?

Asshole

Does anyone have any fitpics with Eytys?

Get all-black Superstars as well, they go well with a lot of fits.

just copped a pair of these for below market value, who else here /fuccboi/?

af1s
>surprisingly comfy
>durable af
>look good beat to shit

vans:
>surprisingly uncomfortable- a solid chunk of no cushion with no support that fucks up feet
>last like a couple months max
>look okay beat to shit until the toe pokes through then it looks like heinous asshole
chucks are like mormon vans, fuck that shit
n
they were alright for a month or so but are played out already again
could've done worse, could've done better
yeesh i cringed
kek no
only if you wash them to keep them white and iron the creases out

pedestrian taste

>pedestrian taste
>doesn't even know what shoes i like

i was saying between af1 and vans, af1 is miles better. i didn't say af1 is a good shoe, just better than the scalding feces known as "vans"

>look good beat to shit
nice damage control

okay i meant "good for being beat to shit" which is still not as good as something "good"

jesus you semantics fags. op wanted something for a broke college kid, i was explaining why that was a better choice than vans.

>could've done worse, could've done better
On here that's a huge compliment, so thank you

what even is this thread? vans may not be the best looking sneaker in the world but air force 1's are huge and fucking hideous. it's like all of Veeky Forums is black and from new york now, 'air force 1's a classic'. OP, buy whatever shoes you want, man. but not because anyone here told you to, they all have shit taste evidently. just buy the shoes you like more

only person in this thread that makes any sense

I got these recently

Thinking about copping some flyknit RNs or LunarEpics. Any thoughts?

Vans slip ons are my go-to, AF1s have this cult on Veeky Forums so don't listen to them user

Opinions on Nike Special Field Air Force 1?

af1 lows are a staple lately in fashion, they only look bad if you wear them all loose with baggy jeans like new yorkers do. get with the program

I know AF1's are classics on lows, but i been wanting to get them in highs, opinions?

those are mids, not highs

i personally prefer the lows

i have two white lows, black mids and i'm getting black lows soon

lows > highs
a lot more versatile and better looking ngl

I've had the lows, mids and highs. I like them all honestly. I don't like wearing the lows anymore because it has become such a basic bitch shoe.

white over gum sole? looking for good low white sneakers. Not a big fan of AF1.

Vans Gilbert Crockett Pros or 112 pro is better than old skool

What do ye guys think of these

pretty nice

id on pants?

I like the black and blue detailing on the sides. Bretty cool

actual super fan of the direction new balance is going

Go to thrift stores (plenty of stores like this around college campuses) with your shoe budget in cash and see just how much you can buy with it. Learn how to keep your shoes clean too- its one of the simplest things you can do to stand out and look well dressed.

It's much better to thrift a couple sweet pairs of gently worn shoes than to have a single pair of sicknasty awesome shoes. Especially if your goal is to throw away the box and wear them into the dirt.

Once you get your staple shoes out of the way then you can start looking for a special pair or two that really amp you up on the occasion that you wear them.

Where do we get our sneakers though? Like where is the best place to shop for them online?

Sweet

Not bad but it's got nothing compared to the 300s.

StockX, GOAT, reddit, innumerable sneaker sales groups of Facebook, eBay

how much?

mesh is garbage

$275 for a used VNDS pair off eBay

Rate these senpai (ignore the tv my cousins staying )

Get the low
Or get the supreme ones with the eyes I cba to find them

I used to daily the Vans. Picked up these Samba Classics. I love them. Fuck my vans.

I've been thinking about picking up a pair lately, do you know what the sizing is like on these?

What sort of footwear looks best if I have disproportionately large feet?

where did you get them? The 1s are the only ones I wear. Have an all white pair I use as beaters.

I actually own AF1 and I agree they are nigger shoes. They remind me of timbs when I wear them because of the big ass sole. OP get Club 85 C or Killshot 2.

what does Veeky Forums think of these? also what's the best colorway?

I wear a ton of greyscale and b/w clothing, fa. I got all black, b/w, accented white and all white shoes. What good grey shoes are out there?

very nice, love the EQT line

eBay. not sure why the dude was asking so little but I feel lucky nobody bought them before me, I know at least 10 other people were watching the listing. this will be my first pair of 1's, really my first pair of sneakers worth over $200, so I'm pretty stoked to wear them. definitely won't be using them as beaters tho lol

I think pretty close to true to size. Ordered the same size I usually wear with Nike shoes and the fit is just fine.

Do these have boost? I thought the EQT line soles were made of boost. Without boost thats a RL

Balenciaga, SS17 I think idk might have been winter.
The dude in the photo is GearedTowardGear on YouTube I'm sure he said the season at some point.

I did it guys!

And yes I am planning on doing the bird poop paint splatter on them.

These were $36 at the UA outlet.
Did I waste my money? They are the only pair of nigger shoes I own.

they look best* with baggy jeans you laggard fag in cropped pants

Kill yourself.

Does anyone know where I can cop a pair of Nike Prestos in Sunset Tint? I cant find them online or in a store anywhere

everyone on this board including you thinks they're hot shit wearing trends from 2013
srs, leave this board for a few years, come back, it'll be exactly the same shit

Forgot my pic

Kill yourself.

AF1s are great but look horid on anybody under 6ft (midgets)

thinkin about gettin a black pair of these. are they comfortable?

Quick question; these

Of these?
The first ones are like half the price

anyone know what to wear with pic related?
(color and style wise)

What are some good Adidas/Nike sneakers for less than 150?

A F 1
F

Very

can't pull that off if you have pale skin imo

pls leave and stop following trends

what's the point you don't even have numbers on the tongue

>Following trends

Tell me, when does school start back up?

Honest thoughts on Killshot 2s?

Ways to lace sneakers?

AlphaBounce for sure, these things are comfy af and look dope with lots of fits. I recommend cutting off the dumb black label on the tongue tho

kek

i bought theses and they are super weird on feet imo. just get club c's if u want to do the reebok meme

absolute trash

>they are super weird on feet
Like og gats? Feels like walking in women's shoes

Just copped for $70

bought these today
rate

What will you wear with them

i think they're ridiculously ugly but they're knock around shoes so go nuts

Paid $40 for these off grailed. They looked like a Seinfeld style sneaker, so hopefully some good normcore fits can be made.

>Just copped for $70
you have a link or are those eu only atm, kind of interested since i cant cop the replicas

I want to cop one stars, but they dont sell in my country

Anyone knows good options?

I want some simple low tops

I already have an Old Skool

>Pretty much anywhere that sells them will ship globally, idk where this issue is

Too expensive.

Cop or not!!

Of course

1.0's are the only UB worth buying so yeah go for it

I really like these but... Is black and red overplayed? Also i dont wanna look like an eminem wannabe