Are collars on women Veeky Forums

Are collars on women Veeky Forums

Also Emma Stone is c u t e

bumperino

Personally I like it, especially the contrast with dark colors over them

I'm a femanon and I only wear collared shirts, t-shirts, or turtlenecks. Opinions pls?

That's like 95% of shirts out there lmao. T-shirts alone is probably 50%

well I don't really wear t-shirts in public, mostly just collared shirts

post a pic i cant tell you what it looks like just from the info i got

Dumb question. Sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. Might is well ask if jeans on women are fa. The answer is the same.

I love it. Very current

Pic related Valentino

sorry I was slow on getting back to you
pic is an example of what I wear (I know I'm short so no need to tell me)

I know leather trenchcoats are a meme, but I like them

I'm doing an interview with the associated press on tuesday, is this collared shirt acceptable for it?

w2c that skirt?

I don't think it's unacceptable but, peter pan collars tend to be seen as childish and people might not take you seriously. I would recommend a spread collar which is still feminine, but more mature than childish

thanks user!

I'm very ashamed to say this, but hot topic

no problem, just helping a fellow femanon out

thanks! too bad there's no hot topic in my country

jesus what the fuck lol

>vaguely criticizes with no distinguished opinion
good job user, you are the true Veeky Forums posterchild

Yes, traditional clothing on women is hot as fuck.

This

high collars on designer dresses look awesome desu

agreed

Couldn't agree more.

the leather jacket clashes, partially because of its color, and because of the fit, rather than the style of it or texture, and you should get a white vest to complement the tucked shirt because standing alone it doesn't look the best.

what the woman said

i don't like the pants you're wearing with it. I'd maybe prefer a skirt or different color, idk.

I mean she looks great but that shirt looks uncomfortable as fuck. Surely that's just for the photo because the minute she moves those seams are popping. They're strained to limits on the photo.

Maybe it's just a size too small, wont ruin the look that much if she opens it up a bit

Opening up wouldn't do much, its strained most right below the bust which makes me think it's pinned back for the photo. I'm guessing it's actually looser around her midsection than it looks there.

Wearing an overall looser shirt would ruin the silhouette she's going for though, especially with big boobs. It'd end up looking more top heavy matronly because you'd loose her waist.

>i want be a little doll shirt
>i want everybody to see my ass pants

xD

The point is that they don't match and look off. If you are doing an interview the discrepancy will be worse than anything else.

Just trying to be cute ^_^

Trench coat is bad, but ur cute af

Cute CUTE

emma stone has the prettiest feet

Post Emma Stone feet please

Bump

Emma Stone is my waifu

this

Yep