What should i do with my hair

title

wash out the colour, make the hair go barely over the shoulders, get older because you need to be at least 18 to frequent this site

You'd look better with your natural hair color and a pony tail.

im 25...

you look 13 get rid of the pony

Also are you a guy by any chance

Protip literally no guy likes colored hair.not a single one. Except for the fags and mommy issue dudes if that's what you're aiming for

you have the blushy cheeks to go for a Jessica Beppler look. Lose some weight to make the cheeks less puffy

I do like colored hair, but not for anything serious. Serious pump and dump material.

no
that is what i am going for so i guess i nailed it

haircut says "I think im crushing the patriachy but the only thing i really crush is hardwood floors with my weight"

Anything but that will do...

im thin af i dont know what you are on about

your picture makes you look like a muscular trans person, take another one at another angle.

post pictures of butt /thighs to prove you're thin

I wanna stick my dick in her mouth.

here u go

much better, get rid of the awful colour and you should be fine.

why are you always covering your mouth

u have gat cheeks. no insult

lmao im poisionous

/thread
Wear a wig if you want your hair to look silly.

hiding the FAS features

burn it off then kill yourself cunt. I'm sick of you constantly spamming this board with the same retarded question. stop covering your fucking face with your hand

let me put my erect penis on it tbqh

get rid of the bangs (doesnt match your shape), color your hair in your natural color (it will not look good if you just wait for the color to go) and is by any chance your hair straightened ?

Eww no

Hey are you that same girl from a few weeks ago who was measured to be like 4'9 or something?

This is whyAlso every cancerous braindead girl like this does that in every pic of them

holy fuck ur ugly

You look like a man. A cute man, tho.

>Wash out the color
I think you might be dirty blonde, if so red is a pretty hard color to wash out. You might be better off just picking up a more conservative color.

>Hairstyle
I'd recommend keeping the hair out of the face. It often creates irritation, and rarely looks good.

>Anything else
You look very hot or sunburned. If that is your natural shade either avoid sunlight or go tanning, the middle ground ain't great.

>BUT I WANT TO BE PUNK or whatever it is people do today with bright pink hair
Do as you like. I cannot help you.

umm no?

Yes, that's her
That measurement wasn't accurate though

You sure about that

What is this, the fourth or fifth thread you've made this month? Why do you feel the need to plaster your face everywhere like this? Please notice that not a single other user is doing that. You are an attention whore.

lol who names their daughter Bob

This is RP right? I don't even know anymore

Lose weight.

yeah she is

L-Leany?

Why do you keep making threads when all you get is shit?

remove it with a shotgun

aren't you that same bitch that made that thread about first day of school clothes? 25 years old my ass

to be honest im just a dude and i thought it would b interesting to start a thread with her pics from that other thread to see what fa would do. I started this thread while the school clothes thread was still getting bumped so honestly its pretty embarrassing how ppl took the bait

xDDDD
Get out

are you a dude?

Cute but take out that color, seriously.

Shave head
Full Rick

kys

sage

Lmao

Cheeks are too fat. Loose some weight.

>i'm 25
yeah m8 you've some other issues to sort before worrying about your hair

ngl this was also my first thought seeing this

lmao

>that is what i am going for so i guess i nailed it
Wew lad. I suggest building self esteem before prioritizing fashion

what if it's a natural colour, like a shade or two lighter or darker than natural hair? Or a professionally done dye job that looks like a girl's natural hair? ex. she has brown hair, and goes to a high end salon to get blonde hair.

>lol troled u!!

Holy Fuck underrated

Buzz it off then kys : - )

lmao

You look like Riff Raff

Nothing, it looks fine.

you look trans, the bangs do nothing to help your round face.

also, the color of your hair only brings out the redness; you need to find a different color with cool tones to even out your complexion.
Let your natural color come out, or go for an ash grey brown. black will wash you out too much.

because she's insecure of her nose
most girls that do this are extremely insecure but still crave attention anyways

take off your sister's wig
go back to being a little boy

image means you have no value outside of casual sex as long as you're clean

This isn't the first time you've posted this bullshit is it?

Let me hit yo ass up real deep

kek

you need to stop posting here. every time people tell you the same thing and in the next few days another one of your threads pops up, filled with ur plump moonface and dangerhair.

off yourself. you are beyond redemption.

stop fucking spamming this board with your attention seeking shit threads, I'm tired of seeing your lardie, pig snout lookin ass every time I open this board. You got all the advice you could ever need so fucking leave, scum

Well played

Would suggest not dyeing

BING BANG DIGGERY DONG

ARE YOU A REAL VILLAIN?