Sneakers General

Sneaker News C/N Advice Bantz

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/2786021-Jordan-Brand-2012-Air-Jordan-Retro-9-Cool-Grey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Figured I'd post this again,my restoration of some beat Yeezy 1s. Anyone else do DIY?

And after.

they are still ugly

$7 cop from salvos yesterday

Are sneaker-specific cleaning products worth buying or is that just sneakerhead nonsense?

thinking of getting some sneaks for walking and general purpose, but I'd kind of like them all/mostly one colour. always used to buy black but I want something different. sportswear shops always seem to have the ugliest colourways of shoes unless you go black or white. so I was thinking white, but new white sneakers are too loud for me. should I get white ones and scuff them up? is it going to be a major pain in the ass to try to find, say, plain grey?

Do I cop a pair of white Sambas for palewave and shoegaze aesthetic, or go for Huaraches?

what can i wear with these?

Khaki cargo shorts and a white polo.

You paid about $6.99 too much, imo

were these a good idea for $20

I'd rather have 20 1$ cheeseburgers from mcdonalds. And I fucking hate mcdonalds.

These are amazing for walking, as much as people om here like to shit on them

Where'd you get these? I've been interested in the Blink colorway but I noticed the fake ones tend to already be leaning one way or the other and looking awkward in pictures

thank you user, those don't look too bad

If you want more support I'd say go for ultra boost, since the nmd comes without insoles

name ?

Nmd cs1

Thoughts?

Are you trying to get fake ones? I really wouldn't. I'm against fakes as it is but fake Yeezy 1s look really poor in particular. Unlike fake Boost 350s they are very shoddy and obvious.

I got them off Grailed.

Just about anything casual.

Neat. I'm personally not a fan of the socky NMD/Boost thing but these are kind of cool. Only thing is there is a very limited number of outfits you can actually pull them off in.

Could someone please identify these shoes for me?

Never mind, lads. I got it. Adidas Epi.

I had been considering it for a while, especially at that insane price point for the real ones despite being almost 10 years old, with the Yeezy 2s and Boost 350 existing too lol

I might just change my mind since I got a pair of Air Command Forces and they're pretty much the same form factor

I got my Air Yeezy 1s for under $800 but they were slightly beat and needed the restore. 2's are still stubbornly high, you just can't get a pair for under 1500. I don't even know if anyone is buying them at that price to be honest. I feel like people are just trying to let them go for that price, but since they're Air Yeezys no one is really desperate to dump them and so just refuse to come down. I wouldn't pay $1000+ for 1's that weren't completely deadstock.

It looks like a Flyknit Trainer with a sex toy glued to the bottom.

I would totally buy these if they weren't 500 dollars or shit

posted in WAYWT but can I get some sneaker recs? sub $250

Should I? Breddy good price

Reebok classic leather solids
Asics GT-II
Puma x STAMPD trinomics
Raf simons x adidas ozweego generation 1/2/3 (can be found no sale for ca 250usd)
FILA memory workshift (cheap and good quality)
Nike Air Max 95 All white (ca 160 usd, fucking amazing to walk in)
Adidas Resplit

what you really need to do first is to drop the shirt and jacket, the first one is horrendous and the jacket doesnt match the rest of the outfit

thanks for the recs, what could I wear besides sweats to go with the jacket?

grailed.com/listings/2786021-Jordan-Brand-2012-Air-Jordan-Retro-9-Cool-Grey
buy my shit

love em but can't find em in my size.

i'd cop, make sure you have the wardrobe

I have these in the men's coloway, they're great and I walked all through Rome in them

Opinions on these? Looking for a really comfy sneaker, so if there's something that looks better lmk.

I usually wear light blue or black Levi 501s

Yeah that's my only struggle with it. I already copped and so far I can only fit them into my soundcloud rapper type fits as an ozweeego, air max, clunky shoe substitute. Though I've been gravitating towards a comfy tech-y style lately which probably way better suits them. Only gripe with them is they're not comfortable whatsoever but apparently they need to break in. Also check out basic sneaker retailers like CHamps and Footlocker for stock.

No.

I don't get it. These look like elementary school girl Payless shoes. Someone explain. Why are these beloved and Yeezys shit on.

How do you guys feel about rubber midsole oxidation yellowing? I have an old pair of Adidas Decades that have a yellowed midsole. Part of me wants to restore them but part of me kind of likes the vintage kind of look.

I like the yellow. A clean white is a little bright and try hard

For some sneakers it adds to the taste of the shoe, imho especially on leather shoes.

On my pureboost 1.0 (my favorite shoe ever) it looks like ass.

Cop or not? $70

dont
är du trolle?

no wtf

Ofc a lot about how you "perform fashion" is how you feel in your clothes. Someone could wear an outfit for 2k usd and still look like a fucking moron because itäs not clothes that they want to wear. Therefore, ignore me and wear what you like.

On the other hand, It's easy to just scootch around when you feel too comfortable.
For a regular outfit i'd go semi-slim black jeans, basic shirt (it's more important about the silhouette of the fit than the actual garnment but key of thumb is to avoid graphic tees)
try a slim black jacket/coat mayb

In order to understand why these are liked you should understand the psycology behind subjectivity, and the canons of fashion inside certain sub groups

That's a mess, God no

rafs are memes at this point pls avoid at all costs

any ideas what nikes would look similar ?

jordan 1s or blazers

this

thanks

found these in an old closet
are they worth anything?

cop on sale? $48

Also, Nike Terminators!

Pic related is my Decades. I was going to use the Salon 40 method to restore the midsole but the more I look at it I'm kind of feeling the yellow.

ya

I personally don't like them. Too much plastic makes them look kind of cheap. Goes without saying they're not very versatile.

That's also gonna be a no from me, dawg.

If you really like them why not. It's a pretty versatile basic shoe. Can be worn in place of meme black vans.

How are these?

?

The yellow makes them look better. How long have you had them for?

any recommendations for a good sneaker for standing in place all day as a cashier? should be mostly black and below 150 bucks and that's all i care about, i just have no supportive shoes at all rn.

I've had them about 2 years. Copped at a thrift store,but I think the shoe itself is about 7 years old.

bought these today, I really like them and they go really well with fitted pants

my two recent cops, the boosts are comfy af and great for walking around in. i've had my eye on the checkerboard authentics for a while and pulled the trigger when they restocked

Opinions on these? Thinking of copping for the coming fall and winter, but I'm not sure of the colourway.
I like the regular high version, but I didn't manage to cop any.

Go to an Adidas outlet and cop any pair of boost sneakers, there should be plenty of non hyped models for cheap.
I recommend checking the response models, pure boost 2017's and ultra boost st's. I think they're on the outlet section of adidas.com as well.

I think they look good. Some similar sneakers would be Saucony shadow 5000 or 6000 and Karhu Aria or Fusion 2.0.

those are fucking amazing

both are shit

this is me
what size are these if they're size 12 can i buy them off you or something?

IF you go for runs they look acceptable?

yeah but they'll get dirty really quickly. if you're actually going to be using UB's as running shoes you should probably go with a different colorway, unless you don't care about keeping them clean

Sfaf1 are really nice, very comfortable too

why

All Ultra Boosts aside from the 1.0's look like autism shoes.

checkerboard vans are played out at this point

Fucking disgusting

Just bought these.

Try finding Karhu's for a decent price now that all the Kanye dickriders that are retarded enough to pay resale for Yeezys are jumping on the bandwagon

Sorry to break it to you but unless you have thicc legs and very small feet, you probably look like a fag wearing moon boots

woah they actually are
they have no laces and are slightly worn out though

this is the current state they're in
there's a few tears on the front but everything else is relatively fine

forgot pic sry

What? There's no resell on Karhus and they haven't raised their prices.
I don't think Kanye fans jumped on the bandwagon that hard, all though I did see a lot more fresh pairs in Helsinki the week after Kanye was spotted wearing them.
The recent SNS collab was dope.

off white gazelles look good scuffed, just keep the stripes white

lol karhus dont sell.

Just copped these. How'd I do?

Going for that middle school chic I see

best sambas variation

Really nice. I'm waiting for these to go on sale or if I get a coupon code

Thoughts on these or Reebok classics in general? Not sure what to go for.

I like these. Feel like buying some and customizing them. These pure white shoes are begging for it.

just copped $90.00

why

v spikey nd cute

Looking to cop something to run in, are these any good?
They are $45 which is reasonable I think, is it worth looking for something a bit more expensive so I dont abuse my feet?

thoughts on vapormax?

hate that style of sole aesthetically but if theres a practical reason for it then I guess its fine...

If you're serious about running get Nike running shoes or Brooks for not some cheap shits that are going to fuck up your knees.

No, please enjoy your shin splints and IT band and hip and foot bone issues that come with training in 45$ shoes.