When will the thick eyebrow meme end?

When will the thick eyebrow meme end?

I'm sick of this bullshit it looks gross af.

you're not even a girl why do you fucking care

Just don't date girls with monster eyebrows then.

Would lick the sweat off of/10

shave then you fucking idiot. if you don't like a trend don't follow it. unless you're talking about other people in which case, fuck off.

>When will the thick eyebrow meme end?
Never, hopefully.

>Having this much of a shit taste

this is the equivalent of liking big fake plastic boobies, those eyebrows aren't even real theyre just painted on. looks like a god damn cartoon

When white girls stop doing what Mexican girls did 100 years ago because of revolution

Thick eyebrows are cool if they are natural and not painted on.

When white people stop stealing colored people's culture.

her eyebrows look like skid marks

>Veeky Forums is unironically flooded with SJWs

out

yeah, 90s eyebrows should come bakc

Bushy brows and protruding browridges look good on men.

on women, it's a hit or miss. if they arent fake bushy eyebrows, they look good like pic related

The most disgusting trend imo
90s were a mistake

post your ugly mug and I'll tell you how much of a retarded caricature you look like

Neither style looks bad but I'm personally a fan of the thicker brow. It give the face more character.

I lived through all of the 90s and witnessed the extreme of the thin brow. Women plucked, shaved, waxed, tweezed so much that they had no eye brows and had to draw them on every morning, the thin high arched eyebrows, coupled with the dark liner around their lip makeup, always reminded me of clown face paint.

There's no escaping style or fashion mistakes.

tfw no gf hot enough to pull the unibrow

Nah no one look good with a unibrow. Men and women should never have one. Every time you get a new hair cut you should also shave your unibrow.

I don't know man. They are much better than normal eyebrows, and much much better than thin brows.
Take it from someone who works in an area where
is still a thing. What's the issue with them anyway?

How do I achieve Brezhnev mode?

>tfw no goddess girlfriend

High test.

This. My ex had naturally thick eyebrows and that alone is still enough to make me hnnnng. Brb gonna go jack off to her eyebrows actually