Slim-fit is no more

slim-fit is no more

I'd be fine with this if it was longer, and perhaps even cuffed. It looks anesthetically too short for me. I still prefer slimmer, somewhat more tapered trousers cuts in general.

Welcome to 2014

Good thing I have both loose and slim track pants

>2014
>while literally wearing 2010 slim fit and skinny, which are objectively and irrefutably the least fashionable fits and inarguably only for laggards who live in flyover states ~8 years behind

I wear shorts and don't care to much in summer, loose fitting clothes in fall, and slimmer clothes in the later fall months and winter. What's the point of this thread

I think user was making fun of this being old news user. No one with a clue has worn slim fit/skinny jeans in years.

>following trends
Absolutely epic.

Skinny/slim fit wasn't a tread?

Imagine not being able to decide for yourself what looks good.

Ever notice a lot of guys on Veeky Forums telling others they're slow to catch on wrongly date when the new trends started?
Like, they think about when they caught on and they subtract some years from that assuming that's when it happened and pretend they were in on the ground floor.
But it's usually way before it started or was significant.

Have you considered that it's different in different parts of the country? What's happening in say NYC may take years to filter down to say Oklahoma City.

Yup, I still see people wear skinny jeans here from time to time, a lot of people though moved onto cuffed pants around late 2015.

A good rule of thumb is whatever rappers think is hip is about 5 years past it's prime.

That looks fucking disgusting

imagine having such a desire for uniqueness and validation that you would stop wearing a fit of pants entirely because normies appropriated it

you guys don't understand variety of fits and styles being able to exist within one person's wardrobe.

What the fuck do you wear on your legs now then?

I give it 2 to 3 years before normies start wearing this and you should wait at least a year and a half if you don't want to look like an avant-garde fushuin dork

the irony here is that normies have already adopted the wider style of pants
Veeky Forums is not in the forefront of anything

itt muh y0hji

>a bunch of 17 year old playing dress up despite knowing everything about fashion from other 17 year olds playing dress up circlejerking on a north korean comic board are not the most fashionable people out there

shocked

Yet there are people like this: Who actually think Veeky Forums is above 'normies' some way

Do either of you believe you are above normies?

i think Veeky Forums is nothing more than a joke, this has nothing to do with me or normies per se

>Avoiding the question

You are a laggard in denial. Plain and simple.

>you offended my fashion sense

kek

No, but then it's not something I attempt to do with my clothing. I have my own thing, I don't feel the need to be early adapter of new shit at all.

Deny it if you want, kiddo. Your dismissal at the opportunity to prove why your personal taste is better than the majority of faggots here is proof enough.

Having a fashion opinion is fine, but at least have the fucking dignity to support your beliefs, you cuck.

i never said and don't think that my taste is better than Veeky Forumss lul. I just made an observation about this board.
but that nice little "cuck" at the end really persuaded me, stop being offended, it only proves my point that this board is filled with teens.

>Uses mean words
>Is a teen

Alright, now I'm convinced. Are you retarded?

I like loose, but honestly those look like shit

faith +1

>what cut you want
>just fuck up my silhouette and make me look like shit
>say no more

still not wide enough boy

you need to get to this level

do you even fashion mate?

>using the following trends greentext to try and excuse your hideous pants

lmao I bet guys still wearing peacoats and desert boots feel the same way as you

nah m8 you're just perpetually a late majority laggard

no, that's slim, skinny, and tapered

>following "trends"
because being an adult who can dress themselves without the help or opinions of high school students on the internet is hard.

it's true. slim fits are basic

>tfw skinnyfag with a HUGE bubble butt and cannot wear anything, because my ass ruins it

There's no easy way to transition from wearing skinny/slim all the time for years to this new meme. I'm doomed.

Not according to the pictures in this thread kid.

dude fuck off complaining over and kver again on an anonymous website. Get some real life friends to annoy. fuck off fucker nobody gives a shit, shut up.

>tfw 5'7 manlet with even shorter legs than the average guy my height (I'm all upper body)

yeah nah, I'm gonna be wearing skinny's for the rest of my days

holy shit

you're right I should be new and current

in 2011

i recognise those doors

daily reminder this is just a Veeky Forums meme just like pic related
if you're not fat, go for slim-fit

Veeky Forums has so many mentally ill fuckheads in a way that its just obnoxious and impersonable and almost never entertaining

Slim will never go out of style because it was never really in style. Its always been an inoffensive staple.

The fact you keep shilling these posts as a fashion police without ever posting fit makes me picture a serious uggo using his totally epic fashion trend sense to compensate for how ugly he is.

What shoes are these?

That's it. I'm leaving this board.

kek

Desert boots are great to be fair.

But yeah, there's literally nothing wrong with wearing slim pants, especially if you're fit.

you're goddamn right

slim fit was never "in"
only normie plebs ever bought into it

fashion has always been ruled by the drape

>skinny and tapered = good silhouette

loose-core is fucking nice though

true but that fit is garbage

post boiipussy

these are slim and low waisted

get them out of this thread

Plymouth drake circus right?

nice geobaskets

i wear wide trousers when it's warm and skinny jeans when it's cold, I'm not sure high waisted trousers with a 9 inch leg opening would look wonderful with slp boots desu

You do realize that aside from the

Only way you pull off this fit is I'd you're 6'2+. Manlets can't do it