twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>push it to the limit
>mfw the website's servers have been pushed to the limit

4 cents!
HAHAHAHHA lets see if we can go sub penny

It is now at $4 dollar LISK at POLONIEX

U wot m8?

Its $0.18

it won't. people were just rattled by the ddos'ing, I see it climbing back to $2-5 in the next few days

How desperate..

So I bought $160 dollars worth and...

...now I'm at a WHOPPING ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE UNITED STATES AMERICAN DOLLARS.

I'm staying far the fuck away now. Going to ICO rise or wave.

I tripled my funds from the IPO
Sold half and invested it in RISE and WAVES.

Check out RISE. I posted a link here in Veeky Forums

Exactly what I'm doing, but I didn't get in on those ICO shekels.

Any of the devs halfway decent? People shitposting about LISK dev being a dropout german scammer did more harm than good.

Hahahahahha! O wait, you're serious..

Check out the webpage from the post I put up. Don't want to derail this thread. I am happy with my LSK investment as I was with my initial ETH investment. I invest in them all. Who knows which one will pop.

Beats working

You're shilling a bit too hard now. Chill.

Buy order for 52

I hope some panicking happens tonight so I can pick it up.

Don't really want to wake up to a slow market at .00042 again.

Hush lol

GO LISK!!!

Is it normal for a coin to be this stable?

>tfw LSK is movin' on up.

>Is it normal for a coin to be this stable?

Yes, since it was just released. Look at other coins when they're on exchanges for the first time. There's a huge spike, then it quickly collapses, then rises slowly. Then, it will reach a point where it stays stable until some big news happens. ETH followed the same pattern. It was pretty stable for months until the beginning of the year.

Just woke up.

I was going to put it all in if it even hit .00059

Woke up to it breaking .001

ragrats

>ETH followed the same pattern.
I must have read the graph wrong.

It looked like when it hit polo it experienced some serious growth into the .00's from the very beginning.

LSK dropping soon. With this volume I don't think below .007

Lisk will beat eth volume and then it will hit 2 dollars easy

happy i bought in

>It looked like when it hit polo it experienced some serious growth into the .00's from the very beginning.

It only experienced growth after several days. Before that, it was on a consistent decline. Then it peaked, made a very slow decline for months, then stayed stable for several more months, until news picked up and it skyrocketed this year.

I expect LSK to follow a similar pattern. It won't go to the moon unless we start seeing new developments.

it seems to be loitering around 0.0009btc to 0.001btc at the moment. i have an average price of 0.0015btc/$0.68 so i hope it continues to climb so i can begin to cash out and get some money back.

Pumping Lisk is just a way for late arrivals to eventually get into Ethereum. Only an absolute imbecile would suggest users run a shitty Node.js port on their machine, with system calls enabled, and then tie it to their money. I don't give a shit how good you think your sandbox is, no one whose ever read more than two paragraphs on buffer overflows would know you're pissing into the wind there.

Lel

I'm with it guys.

LSK is going places

I think it will ride hype for a while.

I believe people will jump back into eth at full force the second lisk drops around DAO time.

For this reason I think rise ico was a safe bet. People are giving attention to dapp stuff these days.

do you think she would allow to fuck her face until she pukes on those beautiful titties?

If you had over 500k LSK, she would.

Don't sell yet. Too stable to stop here.

>tfw you could cash out now for a cool 3g's but your greedy and want to hold out for a possible $5 or $10 coin

Same, but with less.

I'm going to ride this one for as long as I can.

Don't buy. Being pumped hard.

>yfw you bought before the pump

I sold my .00045 during the stale .00065 and rebought at .00085

It's a fun ride so far for my first time. Learning tons. Also the correction might knock us back into 90s which is no bueno.

Happy to be wrong so far.

I didn't see that the volume beat out ETH.

The ride continues.

When's the dump? It had to be soon

yfw it keeps going up

finally got in on time for once. bought 1200 coins @ 0.0005

tell me about it mane.

BTC IS GOING UP.
ABANDON SHIP
I'm serious.
All alts will drop.
Buy back lisk when btc pump is over

people have it in their head that it is an eth competitor

since eth is $12-14, lisk will likely keep going up for a lot seeing as it's only $0.55 or so

>tfw my inheritance hasn't come yet and I'm going to miss out on these massive gold mines

Why?

One day Im going to grow a pair of balls and make some real money. Could have made over $10k in one day if I backed myself.

Who's money am i taking here?

HydraLisk

UltraLisk

MutaLisk

Mineral logo

This coin is going far

niceeee profit is profit.
I got in on the ico only 1 btc though. If only I had the balls to put like 10 btc on the ico.
Next ico to look at is waves. it ends in 4 days. Not sure if I want to dump 10 btc in there or just 1 btc. It doesn't have as much hype as lisk plus it will be release near btc halving so pretty risky.

I will look into Rise ICO, Rise is now ฿ 0.00000330 BTC/RISE and have 10% bonus if you buy it now

rise.vision/ico?aff=5747b854d8958a0c004d2f03

If you look at who is developing RISE, you know he is a scammer.
Go for waves if you want to jump onto next ico. Wave has 12k btc invested so far.

I probably won't jump into waves after all. This btc movement is scary and waves will release on june 1st so people will probably dump it and I will buy at lower than ico price

Can you be more specific please ?

>people will probably dump it and I will buy at lower than ico price

This is exactly what will happen with rise.

Both will be flooooooooded immediately and price will be low.

A single ICO rise is worth like 1/10th of a penny USD. They will be going for .0000000000000000000000000000000000001 btc on first floor.

On RISE developer? It's told to me by someone I trust A LOT. I suggest you do your research.

Honestly, you should wait the next few days to see the direction of btc before investing in ico.

ETH/LISK both are odd ones out because they both got to more than ico price. ETH at 30x then drop to 3x. Lisk launch at 3x ico to ~13x.
Most ICO coins drop lower than ico price. With this btc movement, it'll most definitely be below ico price on ANY upcoming release coins

>With this btc movement, it'll most definitely be below ico price on ANY upcoming release coins
How so? What's the theory here?

are you new?
Btc is king. Look at polo alts price. Everyone is red except ltc. Lisk is exception for now.
Everytime btc goes up, every alt goes down because How do you get alts??? You use BTC to get ALTS. so BTC goes up, why would you buy alts? It's the same cycle everytime.

Until the day you don't need BTC to buy Alts(other coins) then btc rise won't affect alts. As long as you need BTC to buy alts then they will have inverse relationship.

>waves

"Payment will be added after 2 confirmations"

Literally what? I opened first confirmation on my phone and got my login wrong. Now it won't let me visit the link.

Oh, so they have BTC to gain value because it gets devalued while it's an alt. Got it. So everyone is selling to take advantage of the 5% increase it's going to see. Neat.

Compare BTC to a shitcoin? Are you a retard? BTC is halving in July. Everyone is anticipating it's price increase. It's not just 5%. It's what that 5% could lead up to. If they don't exit alt while btc keep going, the alt will be useless and you become a bag holder. BTC has real world usage, while alts are there to scam other shitters into buying their shit.

Thanks.

and yes, I'm new. I began to ignore crypto entirely after I missed the beginning of bitcoin on /g/.

Dumping my lisk bag.

In Lisk We Trust!

I'm going to kill myself...

..by ageing.

Fuck you, lisk.

Rise seems to be based in Indonesia... not touching that

Waves however...

>Rise seems to be based in Indonesia.
Wat?
U drunk m8?

All the Dev's seems to be in Maine.
Where are you seeing Indonesia ?

Woops my bad guys i was talking shit re: Indonesia

However im passing and going for waves...
My 6th crypto sense is telling me this just doesnt have the oomph.
Lisk had way more signatures and posts after 3 weeks, and way more money collected as well.
The promo material looks cheap and the affiliate links show these ppl are from the scammy side of the internet.
Lisk is a clone of a clone which did marketing ok-ish, rise just screams clone of clone of clone moneygrab.

This is a LISK begging thread.
Can any generous bro spare me some LISK?

here's my address -

1836569352894973391L

thanks in advance!

sent 1000 lisk :)

thank you so much brother.
I promise to hold onto them for as long as possible.

I've done my research and i want in for the long haul. Can anyone donate to me so i can get started on my journey?
18086664996775677443L
is my address. Bless you people.

>

Lisk dump incoming!
Getting on the goldtrain follow me and become rich!~

I'm sorry i really didn't wanna be that guy, but i haven't received anything so far.
Could you please check if the transaction is anywhere near being processed or completed?

here's my address again -

1836569352894973391L

thanks again, man, you da real MVP!

Sent :^)

I'm holding my 400LSK till the price hits atleast .02
and it will.

sent twice ;)

thanks, we'll see if i end up receiving anything this time.

btw heres our crypto chat. it was born here on biz.

discord.gg/0vYw9ftUO4glCsJQ

come and see

Hydra Lisk is just dipping, wish i sold at top to buy dip but im hodl , UltraLisk is king

It's done.

no

dubs speaks the truth, lisk will rise to ath