lmao thats a body of a 10 year old who plays soccer occasionally
just because his face is great it wont make his body good

don't eat much, lift once in a while
I have that, and that's what I do

Eat clean/stay lean
Do some calisthenics
Don't train legs

work out

thats actually preferred bod for most women, but if you only want admiration from men then yes, go to /fit

Through the magic of photography.

The person on that pic is actually 6'2 tall and weighs at the very least 80 kg.

if you're a skeleton, go to the gym and do a ppl for a while until you look like that. If you're fat, lose weight until you're a skeleton, and go to the gym and do a ppl until you look like that

>how do i get the bod of a 5'6 14 year old looking narrow frame malnutrioned dyel mode dude?

reality check: grown women dont like that look, they want a big bear dude not some scrawny 14 y/o looking teen

i guarantee you hes not taller than 5'7 you can tell by the size of his head in relation to his body and by the width of his frame.

nice troll.

im not knocking his height, most girls like guys that size anyways, but okay if he's 6'2 fair enough, i was just basing it on what i can see, but maybe hes just really skinny idk

im going to give you the beneift of the doubt youre not trolling me

but thats Francisco Lachowski one of the most famous models.

well his physique is already better than 98% of the average person, and hes not muscular just low fat% with some muscle

his face is 10/10 tho for sure

Dude he looks tiny

if i had a point then it is that grown women probably prefer bulkier males. because lets face it he does look like a teenager, right?

this is the goat body imo

>i guarantee you hes not taller than 5'7

He's 6'2, dumb cunt

well its cool sure

but my goat body is closer to pic related

It lucks fucking bizarre. Have fun looking like shit in any fit

not sure if serious desu. maybe you should look at connor murphys youtube and reconsider what girls find attractive

dont trigger me you faggot

well i stand corrected i guess

This post oozes beta

>his face is 10/10 tho for sure

brown eyes nigger

get sensitized

idk what that means

u seem catty

wow he's so ugly, my beautiful blue eyes complete my perfect face

fyi, his eyes arent brown

they're hazel, a mix of brown and green like mine

u seem cucky

im pretty laid back rn had a hard back training at the gym an hour ago

cringe

#cringecore senpai

highfive?

resistance training day on day off
a little bit of cardio but not much
eat 25% less of your calculated TDEE to lose body fat if need to

that's just general rules as well, we'd need to know more about your body now. judging from his though, he probably doesn't lift heavy weights, although i'm not an expert either

this, really

>highfive

lowtest

Found the fat guy

How to improve my face?

lefort 3 + orbital box osteotomy + sliding geno + rhinoplasty + hairline lowering surgery.

would make him a 5/10 desu

lmao you fa fags are so salty

You gonna like my dick after I piss

>muh master race

because women are going to flock to you simply because you're blonde haired and blue eyed. get real

>they want a big bear dude
>women being attracted to hairy fatso

what world do you live in

When that fatty grows up and gets fit, he gonna slay af

I've met him in real life, despite being skinny he has a big frame but then again he was way taller than me

oh yea i forgot lifting weights is a foreign topic to you fa fags.

let me translate for you: women want a bulky dude thats bigger than them, not a skinny fashion fag can u understand that muchacho

storytime!

"big frame" lul yea maybe if compared to an anorexic person he has a big frame

I work at the Target in the town he lives in, he is always here with his wife and 2 kids looking at Transformers toys, we spoke about the PS4 and he took a picture with me. Fetty Wap comes in here all the time too.

You're gayer than gay if you work out and build your body for women, i.e. for others, and not for yourself. Everyone else should come second.

I want a body like that for me, not for anyone else. If women aren't attracted to me at my ideal body then that's their problem. I'm never going to change my body to try and please others. That's a totally cucked mindset.

And if you're too busy worrying about what or won't women will like than you already lost. You shouldn't care about that. They can smell it on you.

Frame size is very simple to figure out. Most people actually have a Small frame.

Google it.

i dont work out to impress women. i work out to intimidate guys

t. vagina

Like every fat fuck I used to believe I have big bones. Well when I got fit it turned out I'm a normal small frame.

whatever, as long as your desire to improve yourself is intrinsic you're fine

big bones is just an estimate of bone density, that doesn't take into account the frame, like how wide your hips or shoulders are

agreed

holy shit, watching you fags argue is like watching a passive aggressive fight between two middle school girls

i seriously hope for both your sakes you're not anything like this irl

>"I exist only to please or scare other people"

live for yourself you fucking fag

how do you live for yourself? what does that even mean. we are programmed to do things that help us achieve our goals and it just so happens that humanities primary goal is to procreate and i'm pretty sure that having a muscular / fit body helps to accomplish that goal, yea?

or are you one of those people who dress up in his emo artist fit then go out in public to be seen hoping someone will notice ur new clothes, while simultaneously telling urself that ur only wearing the clothes for "yourself" ?

Fatty detected. Get back to your safe space Veeky Forums, just remember we're your daddy.

post more of him pls
webms too

>it just so happens that humanities primary goal is to procreate

do you really exist for nothing else

yeah dude that's me, are you also the same person samefagging me?

eat big to get big

t. closeted homosexuals

Girls nowadays prefer skinny guys, nobody wants to date a balloon man who can't fit on a normal sized shirt

the fat/muscle ratio is really good, but his frame is like a kid. look at his shoulders he looks like a fucking bobblehead

That's a shit body, but if you work the arms more it would look alright

Either way, be skinny, lift a barbell like once on your life, there's really no muscle there, just being lean

Nothing can be done about frame bro. His face makes up for shit tier body

I want to fuck that twink.

This body honestly looks so bizarre after working out for some time. Top half is decent enough though chest and delts look much more developed than the rest, but then his lower half is like a starving indian man's.

B E N C H

C U R L B R O

Cool, I'll let Brock O'Hurn know.

This is the optimum body shape and this is what real women want.

youtube.com/watch?v=iSzhWiz0fRU

Hi Alex

Help I'm 6'0 with these head-to-body proportions. I feel like a scrawny bitch with tiny shoulders, what do?

Starting strength, then eventually add shoulder workouts

By the way gomad is a meme you shouldn't fall for

I've heard a bit about SS from Veeky Forums. Doesn't it result in giant legs or fridgemode? My body basically looks just like OP except more like 16-17% bodyfat and very slight scoliosis. Will shoulder development actually make my giant head look less retarded?

Just read the sticky holy shit. Most of the beginner routines on there are perfectly good starting points. I can't list the countless retards that think they're too good for beginner routines dso start overly complex, and always fail.

And yes, if bigger shoulders would proportion your body better, it will make your bobblehead more proportional

Hi Ethan

No it's not. That's barely even ottermode. He'd look completely average in clothes.

Fridge mode is having similar width shoulders and hips. Building your legs isn't going to make your hips wider.

That just looks odd

I guess if you spend all day looking at skeletons.

his head is too big for his body

>tfw don't have the willpower to achieve this body with diet and minimal exercise

i'm buying a proper skateboard tomorrow but i've been learning on my friend's child-size longboard for the past week. i only have a 4-pack like in OP's image even with daily hanging leg raises, hopefully skating burns enough energy because fuck a 1000 calorie diet without smoking

Make women wet themselves noticing your sexy Low bf and Not very freaky large muscles = GOAT

>resistance training
would that be like starting strength?

get cancer

For this you need
3-4 sessions of weight training or calisthenics bar strength training +
1-2 sessions Swimming or running

Per week

With a clean diet mainly protein and vegetables. Carbs timed cleverly around workouts. Enjoy your sexy body in 6mths to a year. I know this cos I went from skeletal to make model physique. T shirt size XS to M. you've got nothing to lose, just try it

Why carbs around workouts?

I'm doing 3 times per week the bodyweight RR + 3 times running, and on a bulk.

I get around 3100 calories WFPB per day ~130gr protein, 6.2/187cm 174/79kg, trying to get to 187/85kg before I cut.

Slowly getting there.

Nah, im guessing he's around 70kg

he has a chest, but no legs whatsoever. Chest < legs in weight

Yeah, like weights and shit, but they really aren't as needed as people make it out they are (faster though)

Calisthenics is fine. Crunches, Squats, Lunges, Press Ups, etc, see what works best for you

what to do, I did leg training and I now have big quads and a HUGE bubble butt

If you don't want huge legs then just don't weight train them, the muscles will go down over time (will reduce to a third of original size in 22 weeks alone), it's not like you're stuck with them forever. Fat and Muscle are things that constantly fluctuate, fat people just stay fat because their diet and lack of exercise keep them in that shame. Likewise for weightlifters. It's not like you get to a certain weight/muscle mass and it just stays there forever. It'll go down if you just don't do any exercises there, if that makes sense

t. guy who got big calves by 'mistake' but they've gone down since not training them

/thread

this photoshopped, his head/neck area at least

you can see they did a terrible job near the shoulders

Have fun, my dude. I've started picking up the skateboard after stopping since I broke my wrist in middle school.

You'll get a real cardio and leg workout if you skate at night up and down hills (might be unbalanced if you can't switch the leg you pump with).

respect senpai

How many pushups a day do I need to do for how long for pecs like that?

care to post routine and diet plan?