YEEZY

Okay call me stupid if you want but I honestly don't see the appeal or understand the hype of any of these shoes. Veeky Forums explain

Other urls found in this thread:

size.co.uk/product/black-adidas-originals-tubular-sock-primeknit/280376/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The nigger who made it is a famous rapper so people who listen to him want to buy his overpriced garbage.

just the current trend for kids

That explains a lot.

Kids who are just now starting to work and getting money to blow at that

Kanye's name is attached so obviously that's a huge factor. but the shoe's design is legitimately original and fresh, there weren't any sneakers that looked like 350's before. not to mention they're comfy af. I agree though, they are overpriced. I would never pay resale for a pair.

Because they look like shoes from the future with the semi transparent tubular design. They boost and prime knit is also comfy as fuck. They're hard to get and a bunch of celebrities wear them so yea there's an appeal

If you don't understand you're probably socially challenged.

the shoes are shit, yes.

only good for resale

Everyone is over reacting and calling these shoes trash or the worst thing they have ever seen purely due to the hype surrounding them.

Obviously it not the be all and end all of sneakers. But in all honesty the sneaker is not bad and has an interesting aesthetic, and a silhouette that works with a lot of fits.

Is this really any better or worse than something like an Ozwego or cp's? I really don't think so. In the end it is still an interesting shoe which has been pulled if in some cool ways if you ignore it's adoption by fuccbois and normies, but that is the case with anything popular.

I can understand why people can't be pragmatic about their opinions on this shoe, but instead resort to polarizing and extreme points of view. Verry boring and lazy imo.

Because negroids be wanting to look like Piccolo..

>don't buy into hype and mindlessly follow celebrity products
>lmao ur autistic

>doens't know the difference between buying into the hype and simply understanding it

you might actually be autistic.

This

>no shoes that looked like 350's before them.

You obviously missed the roshe run meme/fad

lmao is this bait? those look nothing like 350's

I personally think these shoes are ugly. The two previous Yeezy sneakers were fine though. I'd rather buy a pair of roshes

Be gone trendhopping supreme normalfag

Are you blind? Theyre almost the same damn silhouette.

The overall silhouette is very similar, and the design of the 350 is clearly borrowing from Roshe, which pretty much started the runner-like lifestyle sneaker trend.

the soles, the construction of the body, materials are all completely different.

Are you serious? The sole and upper are nerly the same shape. The materials might be different but the silhouette is pretty much the same.

>buying into the hype and simply understanding it
This line is way more blurred than normies like to admit

care to elaborate a bit?

are you fucking daft? do you see any quarter panels on the yeezys? any stitching at all aside from the split down the middle? a tongue? they're completely different. if you're gonna accuse sneakers for being ripoffs based on silhouette alone you might as well call every basketball shoe with an upper a ripoff of Jordan 1's

I’m sure he means v2s and is just confused

Ye Jinglv wore it first

Look at the fucking shape of the goddamn shoe.
Besides, I didn't call them ripoffs. I simply said that the design is very similar and likely inspired by roshes.

>you might as well call every basketball shoe with an upper a ripoff of Jordan 1's
Please don't be this retarded. This might be the dumbest argument I've read online.

you're contradicting yourself and resorting to name calling. stick a fork in him, he's done boys.

Don't try to explain, this idiot clearly missed the roshe run fad, it's obvious that the 350 was heavily inspired by the roshe run this kid just doesn't get it.

Don't you mean Piccolo??

They're structurally retarded, subjectively ugly and objectively expensive. You're on the right track

I'll admit it, I like them, but they are way too normalfag/hypebeast for me to be caught dead wearing them. So yes im totally being an autistic contrarian on this

>mfw in italian piccolo mean small so they called him Junior

just copped these which imo look better and have a decent pricetag size.co.uk/product/black-adidas-originals-tubular-sock-primeknit/280376/

>being this assblasted because a kid made a mistake on the internet

I like the way v2s look, the silhouette is quite original and the shoes are comfy as fuck. Not going to pay resale so I bought high quality fakes instead. If you like them, wear them, and don't worry about what others think.

v1s look like hobo shoes.

But they're the same shoe except one has stupid factory letters on it..

This I just buy them so i can afford actual pieces I like after i sell them to some hypebeast