If you were rich, where would you relocate ? (assuming you would)

if you were rich, where would you relocate ? (assuming you would)

a nice tax haven.

I love SoFla, but I still need to work which means I can't live too far away from a city

If I were rich I'd buy one of the nameless Florida keys, build a house, dock, boat, and stay off the grid

As with all threads like this, you need to define exactly what 'rich' means before any meaningful answers can be given

Switzerland seems like a good, stable place. But you pay huge amounts for that stability. I'd settle there if I were a billionaire.

If in the sub-million range and in my autumn years, somewhere like Argentina or Hungary where I can get my money's worth in land without really leaving civilisation.
(If Hungary, I'd probably spend a lot of time border crossing to Vienna.)

>implying you need to live in a tax heaven to benefit.

South America. No doubt

about 50 mil.

Have you ever been to South America? They'll kill you asap

New York City

why ?!

French Riviera

Good public transit, safe as fuck, gentrified out the ass so little to no degenerate minorities in most areas, tons of entertainment

>about 50 mil.

I don't expect to ever make $50 million unless I killed a bunch of rich people and stole their money

i personally wouldn't enjoy living in a big noisy polluted city, but whatever floats your boat, man.
lets assume you have them, where would you go ?

>lets assume you have them, where would you go ?

Why stop at $50 million?

Let's assume I have $50 billion instead

whatever, just say you can buy your dream propriety.

House(s) in Phoenix and in a nicer part of Los Angeles. Though I'd probably spend most of my time in Phoenix; most of my family and friends are there, and you won't go to prison for defending yourself in your own home unlike Cuckifornia.

I want to own the whole universe

i'd probably buy a beach house in malibu. its close enough to LA that you can go do things in the city, but you're not feeling overcrowded in your day to day life.

Why stay in one place when you can be like johnny and go everywhere

I'd buy a house where I'm currently renting. Houses tend to start around 300k, average around a half million, with some going well into the millions.

Hell, I could live here if I had a partner that was bringing in something close to what I am, but since this is an expensive city, so it's hard being a homebuying single that doesn't want to live in the ghetto.

>poor pleb mentality detected

if you're rich, you can relocate anywhere you want. your question would be - where do I want to fly to tonight?

Anywhere with low taxes.

In the US, Florida or Nevada.
Otherwise the Bahamas, Bermuda, Costa Rica, or Panama.

Buy a villa in Tuscany, drive a Porsche 911 and have an olive garden.

Meh, Hollywood is pretty cool.
Weather's nice, anyway.

Hillside of koh samui thailand

I'd buy a cattle station in New Zealand. There are several in the range of 15,000 acres for sale at the moment.

It would be a comfy place to build a nice house and watch the shit hit the fan in relative safety.

Northeast Massachusetts where I still currently live
Im just so used to living here I doubt I could comfortably adapt to any other place