Was dahmer the most effay serial killer?

Was dahmer the most effay serial killer?

Bundy was effay.
What core is this?

hey i learned about this guy today in some video

Damn, where to cop?

>that sweater
Def cozycore

Necro-core

wtf
Aren't serial killers supposed to be stereotyped as ugly?

Obviously not dumb fuck.

Most serial killers are literally dumb niggers. They're defective people and, contrary to the idea of inner-beauty, most ugly people have something wrong with them.

eg. How many hot retards are there?

Robledo Puch is rocking the shit out this hair and stripes

Just some adidas and a button up but his fit is alright

This is the final redpill. Ugly from the outside, ugly on the inside. Beautiful people are better people.

That wasn't his own shirt, though. He borrowed it from the officer who arrested him.

this is a lie that you tell yourself because your superiority complex extends to morality despite your total lack of empathy. The two have very little to do with eachother.

Most "successful" serial killers are highly intelligent.

Actually I myself am an ugly guy and it's very indicative of the kind of person I am. You can sus' me out quickly and accurately.
Ugliness can be self-care deficits or it can be a manifestation of in-breeding, improper development etc. Or both.
Inner-beauty is bullshit. I'm not horrible and certainly not a serial killer but I am dysfunctional and weird and odds are every ugly person you see is shitty too.
If you're nice, well-socialized, functional etc. you will look good and be good if we're talking the average uggo person vs the average attractive person.

The idea that serial killers are like Hannibal Lector is a fantasy. Most of them never get much media attention because an ugly dumb black guy that raped and killed a few black people doesn't make a good story.

handsome not the same as effay

The most successful serial killers dont get fucking caught dipshit.

My grandfather was friends with Bundy.

One thing Bundy would joke about was having bodies in his trunk.

What I mean by "succesful serial killer" is that they have managed to keep killing for long periods of time before being caught.

kek

more comfy-core

Paul John Knowles

Richard Ramirez

mah nigga andrej

ive got glasses that look like jeffery's so my boss exclusively calls me jeffery, and the worst part about it is that i respond to it now

This claim is pretty much invalidated by the massive killstreaks of literal retards like the Green River Killer, Robert Pickton, and Henry Lee Lucas/Ottis Toole.

It may be slightly more correct in this age of advanced forensics, but many of the most prolific serial killers were really stupid. They got by on luck, police incompetence, and took advantage of the transient nature of their victims.

this

gary ridgway is one of the most prolific serial killersof all time (90+hookers) and he was borderline retarded

>cucked by halo effect

fucking idiots who have never read a page of any criminal psychology anything

this

Underrated

He got that outfit from Patrick Kennedy's 15 year old son because the clothes couldn't fit him and Dahmer didn't have anything presentable for court.