Shoe collection thread

Shoe collection thread

Thoughts on mine?

>w2c new stairs?

Here's a years worth of collecting
Missing a pair of wolf grey Jordan 1's that I just got, and some vans, converse, boots and other stuff I don't really wear anymore

lowkey heat in there. good collection

What do you wear with your wallabees?
What's the pair with the white toe cap?

Lots of heat btw

You are a walking meme

thanks guys!

the one with the white toe cap is a shoe by Camper. I thought it was from the 'Mil' line... google shows no fitting results tho :/

2 pairs of pilot boots?

Yeah, one was a little to big.. a few months ago some new condition ones popped up on German eBay for ~30€ in various sizes, so I picked up a smaller pair that fits properly

link?

Definitely a good, and diverse collection OP. Really dig the Wallabees too, makes me want to get a pair again.

pilot boots toes look ugly as fuck. flat, angular
why would you buy another mistake

All shit.

I'd and w2c jacket in left pic

Looks like you've managed to buy ever shoe that's ever been popular on Veeky Forums.

why bc I don't buy yeezys?

These are my sneakers.

NOT pictured:

-Work shoes (oxfords, etc.)
-Boots
-Beaters (slip ons for trips to the grocery store or whatever)
-Running shoes

Definitely a good, and diverse collection OP. Really dig the Wallabees too, makes me want to get a pair again.

What are the Adidas second from the right?

Adidas Decades. This is the "France" colorway released several years back. These are size 10s. If anyone knows where I can find a pair of size 11s I am prepared to pay well for them. Can't find them resale anywhere.

Do you realize these are just some dead cows skin on chunks or tar right?How are these significant to you?Do you know the designers?Do you know who made these shoes?Are they ceremonial shoes?

Take some of dem shits to Goodwill user let someone else enjoy them. LET GO......

small but growing. the 1's are the latest addition

>when so many hippies invade Veeky Forums this is what happens..

Reply to this post to vote on whether I should straight lace my stans

All.
Shit.

Hey friend you seem to be pretty angry, is there a personal reason that you're taking offense to my asking a question about some simple, classic, well-constructed but not too expensive white leather sneakers?

idk i was laughing earlier today when i made that post because i enjoy posing as a caricature of the classic toxic shitposter spreading random negativity

rate my collection faggots

I also have some black converse hitops, old skools, superstars, and suede converse for skating. Probably going to trash them all (beside suedes) because I never wear em

generic

thanks

I never mean for shoes to be the focal point of an outfit. They should merely compliment the clothing

nice collection
dig everything except the red nikes

how are the pendleton SFBs i almost bought them last year, do they go with anything?

>I never mean for shoes to be the focal point of an outfit

>gets Raf

thanks m8. the nikes will only be worn for special occasions. next on my list are some 1.0 Ultra Boosts

they're just navy sneakers

I usually wear them with wider trousers anyway so they're partially obscured

probably my loudest shoe though

not mine but this is pretty cool

This is my collection (not rotation). Trying to get my rick x adidas sold for cheap since they're broken.

could use some color

>muh black and white

>muh crying about black and white

I sure could use some color in my shoe collection, but why'd i spend money on that when I mostly wear all black or monochrome.

also post your collections

Good

How are the buttersoft classic leathers holding up?

white nike air model is that?

97s u roastie

Top to bottom;

>Engineer/biker boots
>1460-DMs (Made in China)
>1490-DMs (Made in China)
>1914-DMs, steel-toe cap (Made in England)
>Vans Sk8-Hi
>Thrifted Adidas-sneakers (idk what model)
>Chuck Taylor All-Stars

Oh yeah I also got a pair of some Nike-running shoes I have in my gym bag and a cheap pair of flip-flops bought from Thailand

Nice collection man, may I ask where you copped the Jordan 1s

Gross

A L L K I N D S O F C R A Z Y C O L O R S

Almost a complete meme collection.

Any of you want to buy a Rep pair of Tom Sachs X Nike Mars Yard 2.0 Size 10.5 shoes. I bought half a size too small.

got them on eBay last week for $275

They're actually classic leather solids, and not butter soft.. desu didn't even know buttersoft reeboks existed hehe

lol those are airmax 95
how could you mistake them for 97's

are you a photographer for vogue?