What are the best everyday shoes?

what are the best everyday shoes?

I love these, easy to put on so there's that every-day and the ultra light is so nice. Just... Don't wear them to work.

My current daily shoes. They're comfy as fuck. Suede is GOAT.

>obligatory
>rest in peace true blue

Only 10 y/o's and manchilds wear chukka's, either wear oldskool's, sk8hi's or authentics.

boy

Emerica Wino Cruisers are nice. Little lower profile than those 5 eyes plus more minimal branding

what kind of nbs are those

shit

>>obligatory
>>rest in peace true blue
what does that mean?

just copped these

the GOAT

adidas nizza

All white common projects Achilles low.

>Overprice Goyjet

No thanks.

Why is Veeky Forums so poor

It's the Dylan rieder pro model shoe. He semi-recently dies of cancer. Rip Dylan.

fur margiela futures

I have a 30€ pair of thrifted Docs that I use as my beaters

Poor fag

I need something I could wear going to the market, something black probably. The floor gets wet too btw, bc fish

when will people stop falling for the new balance meme. Show me one good fit with new balances in them

fuck you
First good shoe posted

oh that's terrible, I'm sorry to hear that.

Pureboost 2017 all day every day

approximately, how many hours a day do you spend cleaning your shoes? that shit would look nasty as fuck in my use.

nmd's are really popular. I have 2 pair

Do Vans run true to size?

true to size is a meme

had to

Reebok Classics

inexpensive, lightweight, comfortable, has the classic sneaker look and the single, most important feature of the shoe, it's not an Adidas (inb4 Adidas owns Reebok)

Are these acceptable to wear daily?
I don't know what any of that means.

>SLP is clearly the most effay aesthetic
>skateboard is clearly the most effay mode of transportation until age 27, at which you point you should an hero anyways to become one with the effay. heaven is a halfpipe as well

∴ skateable chelsea is best everyday shoe

real answer: completely depends on your personal style, i'd look ridiculous in everything posted here. i'm partial to jack purcells in a 90s look, black work boots like elias ronnenfelt's, or black slip ons with black socks

these in black leather look nice

these in black look nice

lots of chinese exchange students wear these, especially in black. i'm sure they're comfy tho

not feelin it buddy

in person i've always been thoroughly unimpressed by these, but i'm not the biggest fan of white shoes anyway

remember when we all wanted his jacket?

inferior jack purcell/one star

yeah... a lot of the shoes posted in this thread seem kinda juvenile even for everyday wear. i thought the age survey said we were mostly ~18-19 year olds?

yea.Its some vintage Polo windbreaker

They're overpriced considering their subpar quality. I could buy five pairs right now if i wanted, but they're shit. I rather buy National Standard.

Personally I get paranoid when my every day shoes are expensive. I have some nice ones for special occasions but for everyday stuff I try to keep it under 200.

left or right?

need some that go with this

I think production of these was stopped a couple of years ago, I can't find many let alone ones in the right size.

These.

meme

Depends on the climate and where you spend most of your time.
If it's a hot/humid area just a pair of low chuck 2s.
If it's a colder climate, a pair of Black Mid Air Force 1s

how's high school treating you

my nigga

GATs are my favorite everyday shoe

kill yourself