Best HairCuts For Receding Hairline

Won't getting a buzz cut look worse if your hair is already badly receding? Do you really have to shave it all?

Get attractive like Statham

Or at least grow a beard

Is that what you call a receding hairline?

If he didn't have 10/10 chad genes, he would look bad with that bald in the middle/top and hair on the sides still

No, but something like pic related looks bad if you don't have aesthetics

Well for one I would get the sides and back faded which almost always looks more aesthetic with a buzz.
And like said before grow some facial hair and get fit

my hairline is receding. i have it medium length, swept to the side with it hanging down on one side. #2s on the sides tapered down into a skin-tight cut. you can barely, if at all, tell that my hairline is receding and it looks good

it helps that my hairline stopped receding when i stopped being depressed, adopted an autistically clean diet, started taking a lot of nutrient supplements, and started doing cardio every day. hasnt progressed since i turned 20, and im 22 now

Post pic

why not just wear a wig? even if its obviously fake if it looks nice on you then its bettee than beinga baldlet

What length of hair is this? A 1 all around?

I have similar features and hair texture, but receding worse. Maybe can pull it off

What supplements did you take?

he hides it very well

just go no guard it's not so bad

zinc orotate, ultimate ascorbate c, vitamin e,
fish oil, a multivitamin, activated charcoal

i also consume a fair amount of coconut oil and eat lots of veggies. and stop drinking grocery store dairy products. those cows are pumped full of estrogens and will fuck you up

just take bicu or finesteride

Just embrace the skullet

there is absolutely no reason for this to be a gif

Fell for the no guard buzz meme again just because I love how it feels, and then I found out that my hairline is receding... on one side. It looks bad.
Oh, I'm 22.

I dig this a lot

How far gone am I?

he got a transplant as well.
i would if i made my money off being good looking.

>gif
not clicking

it's not necessarily buzz tier but still pretty bad
i'd definitely get a short haircut if i were you though

ugly ass nigga hair is your last problem

Thanks

you sound nice and now i feel guilty for being rude. I'm sorry internet negro, is not that bad. Just use better products, they looks dry.

Thanks man, you can't get hung up on posts like that, whats dry? As in what do you mean by 'they look dry'?

i mean, they looks like straw, you need a specific product to make them stronger and healty, maybe a oil or a conditioner, shampoo is not enough. Look's Jared Letho's hair, they looks soft, yours have to look the same

Oh the hair, yeah, I agree. I took those photos for /hair/ for what haircut to get. I didn't try to make look nice and I have split ends. One person told me to get a 2 on the sides and a trim on top but would that work with the receding hair line. Anyways I didn't think an user who called me negro would be so nice, thanks.

No one will see your receding hairline if you don't have any hair.