How do I cop this aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXQzCJyjp5_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kofi was a bitch.

Shirt and jeans are both vintage levis.

if i ever find those pants im gonna go full tpbtp core

lol'd
the fucking jacket is going to fly away if you shirt above the first gear.

What is his jacket held by?

DRZ > XR

a strong backwind and not leaving the parking lot

Read the fucking sticky before you post here.

You don't, because unless you're an actual bad boy/badass you're just going to be playing dress up. Stick to whatever trend you're inevitably following, don't want to stick out when you go back to school, lil buddy.

Be that creepy 21 yr old dude in town with a motorcycle that only dates 13 yr old scene girls.

Second from the top on the far left is a cutie though
>captcha: GAMES DRIVE

Accept that you will never look like Ryan Gosling and move on with your life.

You have to be cool.

>had to stop by town while doing yardwork, riding a motorcycle because fucking parking
>wearing a green mechanics coverall, several sizes too large, aviators and some sort of black leather army boots
>carrying a duffel bag filled with gardening crap
>enter convenience store
>all the customers and clerks give me a slightly uneasy look
>doesn't dawn on my why this was odd until i watch TPBTP
and that's the story of how i unintentionally cosplayed 90s bank robber ryan gosling for a day

be born handsome. Then cop any clothes and a motorbike.

I will

>lil buddy

neck yourself

I hate to go full blown lookism but this guy is literally wearing jeans and a tshirt. JUST jeans and a tshirt like he does in most of his movies.

The thing that makes Gosling look cool are his well defined facial features, jaw-line, etc. His clothes have nothing to do with it.

You can go ahead and buy all the raw denim you want but if you don't have the handsome genes you'll just end up looking like

(OP)
I hate to go full blown lookism but he is literally wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Ryan Gosling looks cool because of his well defined facial features, jaw-line, etc. His clothes have nothing to do with it. There's no secret to his "aesthetic."

You can buy all the raw denim you want but if you don't have the handsome genes you'll just end up looking like

Grom>DRZ>XR

Get some janky garage tattoos, wear beat up basics, get an old DR350 off Craigslist and git gud

buy a drz400 or a dr650
learn how to do sikk hektik willies
get a D.A.R.E. tat

instagram.com/p/BXQzCJyjp5_/

None of that happened.

start by living that life or you'll just look like a tryhard fuck boy

That dog is killin' it

work at the circus

This.

Not when your gf is hugging him from behind