Which one of you Veeky Forumsggots did this?

which one of you Veeky Forumsggots did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Wj7X0
looklive.com/products/golfwang-ss15-golf-pride-world-wide-tee-worn-by-tyler-the-creator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go back to tumblr, idiot.

This looks cool as fuck

at least rotate it properly

they're right though

imgur.com/a/Wj7X0

thats profoundly sick

that's genuinely cool and I can't stand the LGBTQ movement. It's obviously dumb as fuck though since WWII would probably have a strong opinion on this

wasn't it lgb before? now its lgbtq+ its nonsensical,especially gay pride and rallies

That's not the intention. It's a way of "reappropriating" the swastika, which was always meant as a symbol of peace and love before being used by the nazis.

I like the idea of one day taking back the symbol to use in other stuff, to prove we're over it, but I can see how it can be offensive. WWII was not too long ago.

ww2 was 75 years ago. thats nearly a life time.

thats still not that long babes

The Swastika was a symbol for luck before Hitler used it for his flag, so I think it is good that people try to bring this original meaning of the symbol back

yes it is, why let something that didnt even affect you directly and happened way before you were born make you unable to wear the manji and swastika?

you don't think history affects us?

directly no, indirectly sure, but its not like i let it dictate what i do.

Can't wait to wear my swastika shirt outside

because if you ask a normal person what the swastika stands for they will say nazism

so it definitely matters then. In visual communication, there's more to a symbol than just what you want to use it for. Symbols have weight to them, there's no point shrugging it off as "it didn't affect me" because you're not the only person on the planet lol

i never said it didnt affect me non directly. yes it carries weight if you let it, but this is the point, its not being used as a nazi symbol.

which is the point of the thread, redefining a symbol which was already redefined

This can go alt right into the trash.

>liberal puns

w2c? i've looked everywhere i can think of for this shirt and i just can't find it. did these shirts even release?

Stop trying to turn anti hate into hate

looklive.com/products/golfwang-ss15-golf-pride-world-wide-tee-worn-by-tyler-the-creator/

one second to answer your second question. go buy a shitty knock off

Where can I get one?

Good idea actually, would definitely cop.

It was I, Veeky Forums.

Can't wait to see people with swastikas.

Can wear swastikas in public again wtf i love fags now

I'm not trying to be edgy, I swear.
This looks nowhere near as Veeky Forums as it did on nazi uniforms.
It just looks like something you'd find at a tourist shop.
There's barely any thought put into the use and design.

ebay or grailed you dumb fuck

so what year are you from? did you just wake up or are you just having a hard time dealing with things that arent PC from your time?