Discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=haxMPnuFUi4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdi4QJc8PHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shits actually pretty fun to watch. Even though its always dadcore or r/menswear its nice to see a positive change and the guys on the show always end up looking much better than before

Youtube is getting pretty big, i wonder when/if it or it's successor will be bigger than TV.

Alpha has a bald spot

D:

which vid is this from?

Bit thinning at the crown. Nothing special. Grow up babby

He's like 50,so it's normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bdi4QJc8PHM

he's 41

"alpha" please fuck off with your self shilling. You are cringy af, you look like a trans man born with a vagina

Why doesn't he get fat people on anymore. Much more fun to watch fat people trying to dress well.

Дa пoшeл ты нaхyй, лыcый pyccкий биoмycop. Tы coceшь зa гepoин. У тeбя cпид и ты вoняeшь.

>that edgy cuck hole damage control

>eric with a k
What an ass

That alpha guy looks like some kind of a sexless humanoid.

That chink is prob like 5'8 in shoes, at best
lol

Aaron stop shilling your shit, we dont want your tiege whatever.

wtf why would you screenshot and post that shit faggot

I liked this fit the most

Black jeans would look better tho

anyone who calls themselves a alpha or beta should be euthanized

Fratboi fit was absolute worst and pretty much exactly a classic fratboi cringe fit

disgusting

improvement for sure, but it's boring as fuck. anyway this channel is still cancer.

he's definitely fixing some people up who really need it most, so i dont see what the problem is. his fashion sense may not appeal to any of you, hell it doesn't even appeal to me, but if you can't appreciate the fact he's changing some really shitty dressing/ugly dudes for the better, then why care so much?

is this "alpha" still pretending he's not a flaming homo

More like alpha MEME

Got em' lmao