Name a better casual effay shoe. Protip it isn't possible senpai. This is top tier

Name a better casual effay shoe. Protip it isn't possible senpai. This is top tier.

Poor man's Ramones

PF Flyers Center Hi

Only edgy teens wear them

Only the black ones are ok. The colored ones are for teenage girls.

I used to think that black and white are the only acceptable, especially if you're heading into your mid twenties, but I can see these red ones being great if combined nicely

got a pair of these for $10 at a thrift store. they're alright, can't really wear with shorts without looking like a faggot, and if you want to show off the "highness" of the high tops you have to cuff your pants like a try hard.

personally i think nike flyknits are superior, even counterfeit ones, plus arch support. or janoskis.

The red hi tops are kino, but only when wearing them with light blue skinny jeans. Sexy look there, but doesn't work that well with much else.

Better in literally every single way.

Nylon Cortez
Stans
Ventilators

Ramones are bar none probably the ugliest shoe that you Veeky Forumsggots lust over. It's a big, clunky, abomination and you should be ashamed that you like them even a little.

t. poorfag

Facts desu. They're horrendous.

cash-in by wolverine brands no heritage no authenticity

do they fit true to size?

u either dont understand this idiom or dont understand ramones bc ramones and chucks are completely different shoes for completely different looks

They've been around since 1949. They were intended as a competitor to Converse. They weren't bought by Wolverine until like the 2010's.

Yes.

Black or Ehite Hi's, nothing else. Red Hi's just make you look like a computer science major who is trying to buy popular shoes to impress girls.

step aside merica

When does highschool start up again? I'm sure you can't wait to """flex"""" on your fellow faggo- I mean, hypebeasts.

>everyone who can afford something expensive is a hypebeast

t. Brokefag

This.

Brand/model?

Jack Purcell

All of those look like fucking clown shoes.

>spending hundreds of dollars on a meme
dude epic mfa grail shoes hahahahaha

Listen to this man why are these clown shoes even relevant

cringe

saw these for like 25 euros in some military shop in east side berlin, they were stuffe into a basket with other GATs

White can work too imo

This guy knows what's up

mfa is focused on killshots. not a huge fan of either but MMM gats are clearly way better quality. i tried some on in a store once and they did feel very high quality. killed by the meme though