Are being raided right now or has Veeky Forums really been taken over by 15 year olds?

are being raided right now or has Veeky Forums really been taken over by 15 year olds?

We're not being raided, and this isn't a recent phenomenon. Veeky Forums has been shit since 2014.

>15 year olds

More like 16-20 year olds.

would somebody over the age of 15 really make a post like this?

Yes.

did you get into fashion because of asap rocky aswell?

lmao rip. Veeky Forums is officially one of the worst boards on Veeky Forums

No m8, I've been making threads about this years ago. I stopped when no one wanted to make a change or when I would just get "hurr youre why Veeky Forums is shit" replies.

Veeky Forums's dead. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better.

>lmao

Yeah sure thing /r/streetwear. I believe you

It's not just Veeky Forums. More like fashion in general is dead. Look at all the inactive old spaces on the internet that used to be thriving, the dead forums that were once full of posters. Spaces now are flooded with young people and teenagers that don't know how to lurk/observe before participating. It's a lost unspoken rule of communities that's dying out.

>being this fucking thick

I'm not from /r/streerwear you faggot. I didn't even know that place existed until after I came to Veeky Forums. You're not gonna change Veeky Forums, all the good posters found better places to discuss fashion, or just grew out of it completely.

I'm just here for the shitposting. I don't know why you're here though.

>Spaces now are flooded with young people and teenagers that don't know how to lurk/observe before participating. It's a lost unspoken rule of communities that's dying out.

The internet (and fashion by extension) has become significantly normalfag friendly, which is why this is occurring. Fashion is one of the easiest things to look into when you're young, there's a reason Veeky Forums is filled with so many underaged kids in comparison to the other blueboards.

if you arent /r/streetwear why are you defending street wear and people who got into fashion because of asap rocky? either way you're a fucking nerd and dress like shit

Veeky Forums has always been one of the worst boards on this site you fucking idiot

When did I defend streetwear you dumb cunt? Go back and greentext where I somehow approved of the condition Veeky Forums is in. I'm telling you that Veeky Forums has been dead for years, and you're retarded if you just began noticing.

just admit you like street wear and stop this 2 faced style trolling dude its really not a good look for you

no everyones just on insta now

look at the age strawpoll thingy thread, most people here (or at least those who were prone to fill the strawpoll) are under 16

I think so too.
Social media/Instagram has more or less replaced forums.
Not sure if forums and deep discussion will ever make a comeback.

Does people even want to talk about fashion? And when I say talk about fashion, I don't mean people just asking for advice all the time.
Maybe having discussion is dead overall on the net.
Even reddit has become a place with memes dominating it, which was not entirely the case before.

What do you guys think, do you "really" want to discuss fashion, or do you prefer something like Instagram?

God dammit I [spoiler] pray for the salvation of [/spoiler ] young people so much.

it's summer
more rappers are namedropping
Veeky Forums has been on decline since late '11

this, newfags should lurk more and r/streewear stuff should be kept there. No one cares about who is the most "effay" rapper or whatever dumb thread about rappers or basic shit you guys create.

Every time a thread about actual fashion is created either has like 3 to 5 posters discussing it or dies out after op gives up on it

>considering a sneaker general thread cancerous

Wew.