Can a girlfriend be a good investment?

Can a girlfriend be a good investment?

I am not talking about those whores that drain your money and energy, I am talking about dating disgusting 24yo fatties that lost all hope.
I will use my snorlax as an example

>found her on tinder
>invested about 5 hours talking to her while listening to music and relaxing
>we meet
>she is as fat as promissed, but tried extremely hard to look nice and presentable
>good smell, wax, bla bla bla
>make out because fuck it
>second encounter I get a good blowjob, no experience but could see my wailmer doing her best to not get dumped
>third encounter I get to fuck her virgin cunt
>we have been dating for two months and she basically gives me any kind of sex that I want
>drives me around
>cooks for me
>I only have to spend time and some energy getting clean and taking a bus from time to time to meet her.
>studying is easier, I don't waste time fapping, and I have been making more money now that I don't waste time chasing bitches
>she is a good cook
>all that I have to do is listen to her a little
>only requirement is to overcome the natural disgust caused by fatties
>to get this sort of treatment from an average girl I would have to bend backwards for the bitch

Am I into something here?
Is bottom feeding the best strategy for guys with average genes, luck and income?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=10186609
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can get all the same benefits without having to date a fat bitch

>Am I into something here?
You didn't get her weight in gold

It must be great being that guy that dates the obese bitch of the town

I'm trying to get a gf that will move in with me and split the bills. ;^)

Gotta find a desperate 18 y/o girl who just wants to get out of her parents house.

Date a trans girl

>Most are very cute and passing
>Like the same things as you do
>Understand the male anatomy
>Smell nice
>Have both feminine penis and breasts
>Wont divorce you
>Impossible to get them pregnant

Yes, yes and no. You can always just pay for it if you're cool with the lack of companionship.

The embarrassment of having a beast on your arm in public is the biggest hurtle I think you'd face.

Plus they are mostly depraved nymphos that crave cock 24/7. It's almost too good to be true. Unless you have average to low libido yourself.

It's not worth it OP; I've tried this. After maybe a month or so you're going to discover the serious underlying psychological issues causing her obesity. She's going to threaten to kill herself all the time and there's nothing you can do to be sure she won't. She won't have to hide her terrible personality issues anymore and will be extremely emotionally needy.

Just go for regular introverted women.

>Plus they are mostly depraved nymphos that crave cock 24/7. It's almost too good to be true. Unless you have average to low libido yourself.

This desu, trans girls are perfect.

Real women can't compare desu

Good luck having an average girl worship you after 10 hours while being average yourself.

Maybe lard will be more valuable than gold in the future, r-r-ri-right senpai?

I also feel like I am doing charity and earning karma points. Girls for some reason treat me better after they see me training my snorlax around town.

Those usually split the bills with their other degenerate girlfriends.

Those charge by the hour.

Surprisingly enough, I have yet to face a situation where I feel embarassed. But again, I just moved into town, so I don't have friends that I actually respect.

If that time comes, I will just release her into the tall grass, senpai. I already feel like I got my investment back with some profits, so feeling comfortable here.

Again, those either charge by the hour or got AIDS.

>good luck
fat girls act like this because they're damaged

go find a damaged, non-fat girl and she will treat you like this as well, but you don't have to subject yourself to a fucking hog

>He thinks trans girls are all prostitutes

what's wrong with ur head,m8?

ie strippers

The point of the hog is no one else wants her. You start getting into crazy/cheating whore territory when you try to walk that tightrope.

FOLLOW THIS MAN'S ADVICE, OP

I made the same mistake, and now I'm paying for it. If you want a practice gf then pump and dump her when you get enough exp, then look for a real gf.

I am just sharing my experiences, luv.

Girls with self-esteem get to say no and their ego is too big to actually engage devouted follower mode.
You don't fuck the hog for love, you do it so the poor beast will meekly follow you into the slaughterhouse and get devoured with a smile on her fat face.

As long as you don't impregnate her, what possibly can go wrong?

i would rather risk a crazy girl if it means i retain my dignity

have some self-respect, man, you know what people think when they see you walking down the street?

"Damn, I bet that she makes him a sandwich when told!"

"yeah, and by the time she brings it out to him there's only a couple of crumbs left"

In the case off half the people in this thread they probably think something along those lines:
"Damm I know she's fat, but could she really not get anyone better than this ugly loser."

I've been down this road user. Its glorious for a little while but you'll end up breaking the fatty's heart.

And its not real love.

You can find these things in a girl that looks nice if you put in more effort.

> you should be gay

Corrected your post there user.

My experience was more like walking along.. pass a nice couple and the dude looking the hippo next to me up and down, looking at me with a half smirk and a "dude.. seriously?" look on his face. She would act like she didn't see it and look down. This was usually followed by a fantastic feast once we got home fit for Genghis Khan and his entire army topped off by one of the best blow jobs in my life.

It's just getting over that initial embarrassment. Then you're golden.

It's not gay to like trans women

I am betting that clogged arteries will break that heart way before me, senpai.

This is so true.
Also, I only get weird looks from guys, as I mentioned, girls have been treating me slighter better. Maybe single girls look at my snorlax and think "Damn, what the fuck is wrong with me when she is getting laid and I am not?!?".

Skinny gf is a better investment in the long run.

Shes gonna dump you for chold support or marriage money

>impregnating a wailmer
I am not a degenerate and I never marrying her. Try reading the thread before shitposting.

Only when you want kids and find someone that genuinely like you. I am actually wondering about the odds of she dying and making me a bit richer.

You are so right. A little makeup and some silicone tits can turn a man into a woman.

You are so straight you can't even make turns when you drive a car.

COME ON, ITS 2016

>Awesome resistance against the sun

Yup, this is when reason returns to the driver seat and we all see that the emperor is naked.

>I am not degenerate
>Premarital sex with a woman he doesn't intend on marrying

You can only choose one.

A good girlfriend is an amazing investment. When you reach live together level the benefits just compound
>someone to split rent with
>save money by never going out ever
>sex on tap
>plan meals for the week, shop at farmers markets, share the cooking and cleaning duties. bam, suddenly eating like a king for $5 a day

lmao this

I would only think it would be worth it if she paid for my shit.

Also, don't hurt her feelings and tell her you're using her. It'll break her heart and she really doesn't deserve that. Just see it as an honest transaction: you want money and someone to take care of you, she wants love and affection.

I mean, it's borderline psychotic, but if you keep the above thoughts it mind, I think it might be mutually beneficial. You'll pretty much just be a golddigger and she'll be fine with that.

Are you on crack?
You must always feed her fantasy, make her believe that you actually love her and it is deeply spiritual, etc...,etc...,etc...
Seeing how long you can fool her is half of the fun.

Now, marriage, that is something that is a bad investment 96% of the time.

You can achieve this with a good roomate.
The sex on tap part won't last a lot, by the way.

we all had that one. imagine there are idiots that marry them.

you don't understand transgenderism do you?

You probably shoud go back to your SJW hugbox with your denial.

you're the one who wants an obese girlfriend

Actually, already got my very own snorlax, and I did that with my eyes wideopen, as opposed to going around calling mentally disturbed men with mutilated bodies "girls".

How are they mutilated?

Obese women are embarrassing to be seen with, much more so than a cute trans girl

You're gay

No I'm not

It has been numerous times that liking trans women is NOT gay

As I said, go back to your hugbox, we call fags faggots when we see them around here.

>being so fucked up and insecure that you can't admit your homo tendencies in a chinese aviation board
kek

But it's not gay.

Quite a few studies confirm it.

Here is one such study

>inb4 it's all a lie and made up by jews or some /pol/ shit

>Background: Gynandromorphophilia (GAMP) is sexual interest in gynandromorphs (GAMs; colloquially, shemales). GAMs possess a combination of male and female physical characteristics. Thus, GAMP presents a challenge to conventional understandings of sexual orientation as sexual attraction to the male v. female form. Speculation about GAMP men has included the ideas that they are homosexual, heterosexual, or especially, bisexual.

>Method: We compared genital and subjective sexual arousal patterns of GAMP men with those of heterosexual and homosexual men. We also compared these groups on their self-ratings of sexual orientation and sexual interests.

>Results: GAMP men had arousal patterns similar to those of heterosexual men and different from those of homosexual men. However, compared to heterosexual men, GAMP men were relatively more aroused by GAM erotic stimuli than by female erotic stimuli. GAMP men also scored higher than both heterosexual and homosexual men on a measure of autogynephilia.

>Conclusions: Results provide clear evidence that GAMP men are not homosexual. They also indicate that GAMP men are especially likely to eroticize the idea of being a woman.

journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=10186609

That's actually heartbreaking.

I can't get my peepee hard from ugly bitches m8

bro just post some pics already wtf?
also look at her father/mother/siblings and see if they have decent genetics so that at least your kids will have a chance.

Won't need to buy dog food for couple months

Fatties are a no go OP. Especially to all of us Bateman protegees on /biz.

Get back to r9k.

Why don't you try having your gf get fit? You can do it together and argue its for her health (because it actually is) then when she's fit she'll still like you because you were with her from the beginning.

'Course it could backfire if it turns out she was 10/10 without all the fat and she suddenly realizes shes out of your league.

She will never get fit
She will eat all your shit

Horrible investment. Karma isn't real

>training my snorlax

Good lord my sides

You're gay

>feminine penis
HAHAHAH YOU FUCKED UP! LOLOL

Whats so funny about y'all is that if you just admitted that at you are gay or bi, people would stop criticizing you.

So a scientific study isn't enough to prove I'm not gay?

There's nothing gay about this you faggot

You seem upset. Upset at the world.

Well I'm gonna go have my Vegan lunch. Im having a Ribeye with a coating of Broccoli around it.

Fat bitches are like distressed assets. If you can get lucky and get them to work out, you'll hit a jackpot if you can still keep them on a tight leash.

However, most of the time you'll be fucked especially if they get complacent and go full landwhale while dating/married to you.

Fat girls show a lack of self esteem and control that will inevitably affect all aspects of the relationship.

Because no one wants them, the minute you want to break up with them, they're going to go fucking crazy. Crazy as in, fucking up your car/possessions, stalking you, and/or eating you. The lack of self control WILL affect you at some point, get ready user.

They're typically rife with major issues stemming from self confidence/daddy issues. I'd rather be single than with someone who would bring me down.

Also, people DO look at you in a negative light. It's because you're too much of a loser to find someone attractive. To actually think that girls believe that you're doing charity work by dating fat chicks is fucking hilarious. You are so out of touch with reality. They don't. It makes you look like a chubby chaser or a psycho who takes advantage of girls for their pussy. Which is pretty accurate.

Besides, guys who do charity work are believe it or not, less attractive if they make it a big deal. They're typically the biggest douchebags, which again isn't far off in my experience.

Guys who date fat chicks when they could date more attractive girls are seen as losers with a weird kink. That's the honest truth user.

jesus man, bad idea. shit will hit the fan

OP you are a psychopath but you got it figured out, sorta... I say ride that fat bitch dry. Maybe empty her bank account then find another one

you are gay as fuck man, sorry but some BS doesnt change that. You fuck a man in the ass that has a dick. just cause he grew man boobs doesnt change that. you really should just kill yourself

nah desu the real danger is when they get comfortable in the relationship and start showing their true colors, so then you have a normal bitchy girlfriend who rarely blows your dick except shes also gross

oh, and expect her to get fatter. this shit is only worth it if she has a much higher paying career than you, is willing to pay more in bills/pamper you, and you fuck bitches on the side so you can maintain being nice to her (since you will be sexually repressed)

A good relationship is an investment. Your girl should challenge you and make you want to strive to be better and you do the same for her. Youre part of a team you and her against the world. Shes the pippen to your jordan.
>i still miss her

Just read the whole post and o am i laffin. How ugly are you that you have to wait two dates for a beej from a hog and you cant get some solid 7 to cook for you? Holy shit go visit Veeky Forums theyll eaither save you or turn you gay. Wither way youre better off

Look 家庭 would you rather have less now or more later? Ask yourself this question.

Time spent dating< working+making money

Why settle for one bitch today when you could have countless bitches tomorrow. And if you really want to settle down you'll find the best women at the top anyway. This aint cindarella.

women lose their value as they age EXPONENTIALLY

>trans girl
>trans
>girl
Pick one and only one

You could ask for Dowry in some countries.

Look up ECA Stack. Maybe work out together?

Let's think big picture

Could you slip weight loss pills into her food?

You honestly sound really pathetic.

Seriously, think about this for a second. You're compromising your standards, dignity, wasting your time with someone you don't enjoy being with, engaging in fucked up manipulative behavior, and potentially harming your future reputation, for what? Sex you don't enjoy, meals you could cook yourself if you weren't a lazy cunt, and a few bucks saved on transportation? How does that not sound absolutely idiotic?

Your posts make you sound like a sociopath, so maybe you can't grasp this, but meaningful relationships are extremely valuable. Even if viewed from self centered perspective. Spending time with people you enjoy being around for you is terrific for your mental health, and having someone who's got your back no matter what is a huge boon. You're much better off trying to get close to people you care about rather than wasting time on someone you think less of.

Not to mention, if you do wind up in a serious relationship with someone you genuinely love someday, you're probably going to wind up with lots of shame and embarrassment over this. Shame that you comprised yourself for bullshit reasons, and shame that you once made a farce of actually sincere emotions you'd be currently feeling.

I myself am fortunate enough to be in a stable relationship where we always make an effort to support one another as much as possible. It didn't require me to be extremely sexy, loaded, have a 12 inch cock, nor did it require me to comprise myself like you have. All it takes is a little selflessness, basic emotional intelligence, and being in the right place at the right time. And the best part? I genuinely love her and am attracted to her. All because it's a sincere fucking relationship and not a farce I created becase I'm too lazy to cook.

If you're having that much trouble making good friends and finding women who are interested in more beyond using you, maybe stop blaming other people and look at yourself? Cause you seem like a real cunt.

>putting weight loss pills in her food

doinitwrong: the post

they are pretty much worthless without exercise
and questionable with exercise

Its important, to brainwash her into exercising. she's desperate and scared. Keep her exercising. Make her exercise for the sex.

>blowjobs
>drives me around
>cooks for me
>all that I have to do is listen to her a little
>only requirement is to overcome the natural disgust caused by fatties

naw guys you got your wife bitch who does all your work for you and s too scared to leave you and then your side bitch(es). get it right, get it tight

I laught to hard to hard at your comment.
On the other hand it's fucking sad.

Marry a rich as fug fat girl. ANY time she complains about how you dont spend time together suggest exercising together or going to the park together or running etc etc. compromise by taking her to mcdonalds. when she's dead at 50 you get rich and have tons of money and can retire. stay in shape and you'll be slaying pussy left and right.

I have a fat fetish. Let me be your bull.

eca stack is a meme. get dnp or go home fag

and put her on 1g/day AT LEAST.
Otherwise it won't have an effect on her ;)

hell shit what am I doing...
DO NOT! i repeat DO NOT! consume 1g DNP or you/she will probably be fucked up/die....

Why though?

I don't want a girlfriend that I don't want to fuck.

i thought you were trolling lol

Yeah sorry, Veeky Forums is one of the few boards I don't want to fuck up.

>making more money
buy a car faggot, an make savings

So you're gay in other words

What goes around comes around. Some bitch gonna wreck you. See you in a future feels thread.

>it's not gay to want sex with men
That's literally what gay is.

Dude I get regular sex and food after a month too and my girlfriend is fit af. You're an idiot.

Yep, this is Veeky Forums alright.

I've had two similar experiences to this but with a traditional polish girl and a cute jap.
Both were
>good cooks
>free maids
>great sex (the jap was easier to convince to do 'hardcore' stuff, but both were great)
>had well paying jobs
>shared similar tastes in films, music and food with the Polish grill
>the Jap eventually aquired my taste in almost everything

My advice to you is to stay away from the fat girl, she's a ticking time bomb and also to get an insecure and cute foreign girl.

>trans girl

do you mean mentally ill homosexual?

Interesting discussion here. I have wondered about this myself quite a bit. I'm probably a 6, but I'm not fat, albeit could lose 10lbs. Almost had a relationship with some big girls from tinder but was too disgusted to text them after a first date. Single, no job and no friends, I guess I can't be too picky though.