What's your favourite band t-shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.it/itm/ENTOMBED-LEFT-HAND-PATH90-DEATH-NIHILIST-UNLEASHED-MORGOTH-NEW-WHITE-T-SHIRT-68-/222164702811?var=&hash=item33ba0c565b:m:m0BCmjtkTGlSRoOuNfRtZPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only one I have

I only have this one. It's very green but I do wear it sometimes..

nice one user

og

w2c

as much as i love sade, i'd wear that if there weren't a rose on it. the rose design is just so played out

patrician taste, the tee is nothing special though

Yeah, I just was really hyped at the show so I couldn't help myself. Still the best live act I've seen.

you got to remember this tee is a reproduction of a 1992 tour t-shirt, so it was way ahead of its time

what are some classic band tees?

the deerhoof show I was at was also great

>the ramones

This one right now. One of my favorite bands and favorite albums.

I had this when it came out, purchased at the Clash of the Titans tour. Good stuff, but the shirt smelled because of whatever they used to print the graphic with.

>purchased at the Clash of the Titans tour
What was the show like? How old are you?

Another one

>DJ Khaled

looks like shit, but iron maiden is awesome
what is this? some indie rock band?
doenst look like a bandshirt
looks like a generic discounter shirt
quite cool. but i dont like white shirts.
i like it
hopefully it has a backprint
discusting.
meh
ugly but cool band
lame
dont like the colours
it's okay.
nothing special tho
like the print
ugliest logo ever seen

all these shirts are for beta jobless cucks

shittiest t-shirt in all the thread. Try again

Probably my favourite for the moment

Other contender

>admitting to like The Beatles in public

wew lad

Looking for a DJ Screw tee that was about not too long ago, it isn't on big time's website and Im not using redbubble, anyone know what I'm talking about?

What's wrong with beatles?

I think The 1975 merch is my favorite so far

I like this one

musically illiterate metalhead detected

>shit taste in music
>shit taste in fashion
>still thinks his opinions are relevant
you're an embarassement to all metalheads

got mine off some german seller on etsy

nah its like an old looking black and white style one. Sorry for being vague, just remember seeing it hear a little while ago and can't find it anywhere

the 1975 has clean merch

used to have a Throbbing Gristle shirt with this on the front but I ended up selling it since it's basically unwearable outside of show environments

This.

The

it's shitty redbubble quality, but I love the design and the album

:)

Cool logo, good band. Doesn't get much more uncool than prog though.

>tfw nowhere to cop this and i dont have the design to bootleg it

>tfw these are sold out

This is the only acceptable one.
I get people always compliment it when i wear it.

Indeed magma is the sort of music bald+ponytail dudes listen to (I appreciate some of their music).

album cover prints like that are so lazy looking. it's a shame there were barely any vintage Kate shirts and the ones that do exist were printed in super small quantities.

I can bootleg it for you, it'd cost you (with tee included) probably around 30 bucks

love it, but I think it's not available anymore

i own this, and selling

not particularly effay, but its good and iron maiden fucking rules
ive always wanted this but could never find it online
good
good
slaytanic wehrmacht is better
too colorful for funeral doom
nice
fucking 10/10
decent

got it, also selling

Xdd

why are metal shirts so ugly

wrong font

post one you like then

true

cop or not?

let me recommend this instead

I got this one when I saw them live in NYC. Almost a year later I'm now one size smaller. I'll have to adjust it so I can wear it again.

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved.

I have the navy blue one

nah senpai, wear it loose

came here to post this

Is crematory Veeky Forums?

this is probably my favorite atm but i really wanted their phoenix longsleeve

that looks horrible and the only good fleshgod apocalypse material is the first album and ep

batman/10

translate

Couldn't find a link online, the only band tee I wouldn't 100% feel like a meme for wearing. Has dates on the back too

prepare to cringe, i wear it with this

wew lad, that was hard to find

yea, mb i use bing

B-but I like Agony

i like agony too, and a bit of King

I just copped this for my edgy fits

kys

pretty cringy

cuz you are a pleb

only if you are thin as a 8 years old african girl

18+

cop or not ?

great band but those shirts kinda suck

forget pic

a lot of metal fans have no fashion sense whatsoever

worst one in the thread

I'd say cop
W2c?

ebay.it/itm/ENTOMBED-LEFT-HAND-PATH90-DEATH-NIHILIST-UNLEASHED-MORGOTH-NEW-WHITE-T-SHIRT-68-/222164702811?var=&hash=item33ba0c565b:m:m0BCmjtkTGlSRoOuNfRtZPg

I know there was a sweater version of this in the late 90s, but can't find it anywhere

Is this effay?