Are these tats effay? is it effay to be pagan?

Are these tats effay? is it effay to be pagan?

14/88

paganism is the lamest shit.

left ones are right one is gay cuck shit

Paganism is just a front for white nationalism, so no it's pretty lame

Left one reads "slav" in ruski moon runes
>14/88
>slav

>victory or valhalla
Ah you're not going to valhalla if you aren't victorious. Typical 'I got a medal for participating' mentality. Faggot was probably raised by a single mother. And don't get me even started on that inbred neanderthal on the left. If I looked like that I would never leave the house, let alone present a skinnyfat body like that in public. It's like those two never seen a dumbbell in their lives, but I bet those two closet homosexuals think of themselves as warriors. Those two look like they are so excluded from society that they have no other friends besides each other. I bet the left one probably would love to suck the right one's cock but even the right one is self-conscious enough to know that if he wanted some dicking he could probably find someone who doesn't look like a neanderthal who found a time machine and traveled to present day eastern europe where he felt right at home. Yet he wasn't self-conscious enough to not get tattoos that look like an emo kid from 2011 designed them. Both look like the type of people who aimlessly walk around at night just to drunkenly harass people who walk by to provoke a fight. But at their redneck nazi meetings they will nod at each other when other nazis preach about how the white race needs unity and brotherhood to live good lives. When shit hits the fan and it comes to a street fight they will either bail, get knocked the fuck out or even pull a knife like the dickless faggots they are. But on different nights when they kill off their remaining 200 braincells with vodka they will daydream about how honorable and noble they are for being proud nazis. Seriously, despite third reich ideology putting blonde and blue eyed europeans on a pedestal, even Hitler realized that slavs are subhuman scum regardless. Now fast forward a few decades and with enough alcohol, slavs evolved to not be able to memorize history and to exceed in brain gymnastics to tell themselves it isn't completely retarded for them to be nazis

ew poor white people

Imagine writing this instead of just saying 'gay'

Whats wrong with white nationalism?
Shouldn't everyone be proud of their heritage
Paganism is the true European Culture, not the nasty mudslime Christianity.
Don't associate all white nationalists with wanting to kill all other races and be oppressive.
Nothing wrong any ethnic nationalism
Fuck your identity politics

>Whats wrong with white nationalism?

i remember being 12

Sorry some people have different opinions than you and want to preserve their culture.
Multiculturalism doesn't work
When does your wife's son go back to school? kys

your strong desire to "preserve your culture" is just a manifestation of your insecurity in having nothing of substance in your life so you attach your value to what you perceive as your ethnic purity, a property of which you had no decision in

get help

Implying I am a white nationalists myself lol
And you somehow just know my life
I'm just pointing out views of people because I am open to different view points myself
You had to bring politics into the thread, and assume every pagan is inherently evil because of white nationalism.
Considering paganism defines many different religions, such as Wicca, who many left leaning individuals identify now. So they are white nationalists as well? Remember #notall
I'm actually a left leaning libertarian, not a far left individual whose been brain washed by post-modernism, or neo-Marxism.
White nationalism is not a threat in the world

>Implying I am a white nationalists myself lol
"Whats wrong with white nationalism?"
"Shouldn't everyone be proud of their heritage"

You've stated both that everyone should be proud of their heritage and that there is nothing wrong with white nationalism. It would not be unreasonable to deduct that you are one, and it is clearly true that you at least possess sympathies.

>And you somehow just know my life

I don't know the details of your life. I know that being a nationalist is a complex and mental disorder.

>You had to bring politics into the thread
I wasn't the poster who said paganism is a front. I did not bring politics into the thread, you/they did.

I don't have any concern for if paganism/wicca leads to or correlates to white nationalism. I think paganism/wicca are just roleplaying bullshit if it matters to you.

Nationalism is a threat to what I would presumable assume as a "libertarian" you would consider freedom. Encouraging the development of nation-states and expressing approval for them is encouraging the development of anti-libertarian constructs.

read dejacque/proudhon before you keep calling yourself a libertarian

Nationalism is not a mental disorder, it would be a way of viewing the world. Being trans is what you would consider a mental disorder, and is what it is actually listed as.

>I wasn't the poster who said paganism is a front. I did not bring politics into the thread, you/they did.
assumed because of reply

And at least the so called white nationalists in the U.S. are not calling for a ethno state. And if they did/want to, and they owned a private plot of land, they could in fact succeed and make a white ethno state. And that would be a libertarian stance.
Because that would be their rights/freedom as individuals and I would have no say.

you're just a piece of shit if you think believing you're genetically superior with no evidence to support it isn't a mental disorder yet choosing what to do with one's body is

it doesn't matter if they're calling for an ethno-state, they're calling for a state. calling for a state is not libertarian. private land ownership is a made up construct and not libertarian in any sense of the word outside of the butchered american version. read a fucking book

Holy kek
>private land ownership is a made up construct
Well you have clearly shown your colors now.
Unfortunately by law, private land ownership is real. I myself own 60 acres.
>butchered american version
yes there are different political ideologies??? I happen to be a U.S. citizen so....

>you're just a piece of shit if you think believing you're genetically superior with no evidence to support it isn't a mental disorder yet choosing what to do with one's body is
I didn't say at all the white people were genetically superior, so I shall not supply evidence. But if we wanted to do so, we could look at average IQ's of different races and crime statistics. But that could all just be differences in peoples dogmas right?
My best friend is trans, we were engaged at once, and he believes that being trans is a mental disorder. Because gender dysphoria deals with one's self looks at their own gender and body. And does not feel comfortable in it. Unfortunately their are no ways of easing gender dysphoria, besides transitioning.
But this is not their true gender, which is why there is such a high suicide right after gender reassignment surgery. I could give sauces to le reddit fags who insta regret said surgery but live with it anyways.

>Unfortunately by law, private land ownership is real. I myself own 60 acres.

but according to libertarianism law isn't real either

>yes there are different political ideologies???

no yours is actually just a misinterpretation of a very specific one

>I happen to be a U.S. citizen so....

of course you are

>average IQ's of different races and crime statistics

oh because averages totally include the way situations and access to education affect a person's intelligence and access to capital

anyways the rest is just random semantics about what to categorise being transgender as, i don't really care if you call it a mental disorder because that's not really an insult

>but according to libertarianism law isn't real either
definitely not according to libretarian right view, >inb4 you said libretarian left

>oh because averages totally include the way situations and access to education affect a person's intelligence and access to capital

Because of affirmative action, minorities are more likely to get accepted to universities over white people. Same with jobs
In the U.S. black people get a 200 point bonus on their SAT scores while Asian's get a -50 points starting.
Just because minorities have a different culture and dogma, does not mean they cannot apply themselves to achieve great things.