How Veeky Forums is your room?

How Veeky Forums is your room?

rate

teenager/10

criingy shit

what the fuck could ever inspire someone to start collecting razer
how did razer and alienware ever even catch on

Look at that fucker. He stands so proud of having autism

is confidence in your particular subculture fa?

confidences, yeah. Now, showing off your shit online. Nah.

Marketing to manchildren.

decent. sad that you have hard floor

nah just manchild
thanks! but a carpet floor would be burned away cuz i smoke hookah and i sometimes drop coal.

comfy but not necessarily effay to any significant degree.

good shit

hard wood > carpet everyone knows this

I've seen that image before and always assumed the kid was a streamer or eSport guy sponsored by Razer

No one would buy all that shit

My apartment looks like shit because I am poor and I received basically all furniture from other people so it is a horrible mix. Oh well, as long as I can live on my own and watch films all day while the government supports me with autismbux, I am content.

eh

a little

It's very comfy looking desu. I approve.

I completely agree.

I just gonna assume (((you're))) a massive cuck.

nerd

sweet midiverb. what's that below it? tascam?

hey you're that faggot from /g/

This. Just get a rug

reposting doggo

been meaning to get a rug for the foot of the bed, the space between the dresser and bed feels extra empty right now

this, a shelf and a bed is my room

Its a fostex. Pretty neat six track it has a lot of cool routing features

yee

i had that same shark as a kid only mine was blue and i slept with it between my legs for comfort

Here’s my room, I just sleep in it.

Try again.

c o m f y

Very nice. Like it a lot.
But would be better without shark, the poster on the left wall and a new mouse pad.
Maybe get a plushie that fits better into the room if you want one?

Love it but the off-center poster irks me so much.

looks like a hotel but still comfy, no colour tho

think it's an off centre bed

Everytime.
I wonder what his mom thinks. Does anyone have his WIP pics?

Is that the Vietnamese self defense guy?

Not really the best but I dont really have any cash to buy furniture or decorate with

Get that bed off the floor senpai. Mold and mildew are gonna grow in your mattress without proper air flow to the bottom

i fucking envy you for your juno106, is that a tr505 btw? just saw one on sale for 50€ the other day, it's a shame i was minutes too late to buy it.
would you recommend it over an 626 (for ambient, techno etc)?

pull a rug out of a skip

What does that even mean

Go into a bar or a pub and discretely walk out with their floor furnishings

I do that with cups actually. I have 7 cups from buffalo wild wings. Guess I gotta step up my game

W2c computer keyboard

The only cuck here is you. Your room looks like something straight out of an Ikea catalog

shit is fuckin gross

Im sure my room is nicer than 85% of college students my age

dude just go to ikea and check out the clearance section.....maybe start with a desk or bed frame

I have a 100 year old antique desk. Its just not in my room. I have my own house. Pic related my living room

Dig these heavy

>full razer core
>monitor is LG and laptop is an old macbook or god knows what

goddamn newfags

He's a 40 year old man whose wife and children died in a car accident a decade ago

My room's walls are a fluorescent purple, which obviously ruins the otherwise comfy atmosphere. I'm happy with it otherwise though, because purple is the only fucking colour in the room minus the hardwood floor.
Can't be arsed to paint because I'm moving to a flat with white walls soon.

you tell me

its a siig minitouch with some custom keycaps

yeah its a 505. I kinda hate it a lot. I've actually been using my er-1 or ableton to trigger it and I've been wanting to break it open and add separate outs for each instrument but thats an annoying job

I'm not really going to buy a different shark

noice. I got mine at seaworld when I was a kid and desu I'd totally rather have a blue one

>WoW posters
>3 monitors
>U.S flask
>comfy lantern
>comfy white pillow
kino

do you put that up your ass

hey did you post in an andro/femboy thread wearing that sweater?
because my boyfriend looks disturbingly like you and it would be cool if we could meet on discord or something.

Probably marketing online in the games community is what brought Razer to my attention, but I prefer their mice shape, texture and performance / features over other mice I've tried. Obsession to collect and even more so to display without using, any utility product brand, is weird and this person probably literally has autism.

>Its a fostex. Pretty neat six track
Nope.
It's a Vestex mr66

The poster or that pic is a larping faggot that stole it from /g/

I'm getting a Yamaha rx11 today, the individual outs and its snares being the biggest pros about it. Also, I was thinking of doing exactly that with an 505, but as I've never really modded anything I can't foresee how much work this really means. Is there a beginner's guide on modding/Circuit bending on the net? Everything Google brought up was kinda advanced or just tables of Circuits and their functions

ty senpai
i put a lotta things up there
a few people have this sweater now so im not sure.
idk if it was me or not but im cute as shit

oh. well thats pretty sick, my boyfriend has messy brown hair, dresses up in weeb shit, thigh highs, and a black surgical mask,
so when I saw you in the thread I actually thought it could be him for a while

tell him to get anime hair like mine

looks good but still ikea/10

>fluorescent purple
What a nightmare
My walls are black currently (painted them when i was 16) and i'm painting them one wall at a time cause i'm too depressed to commit to painting the whole room in a day.
So far i've primed 1 wall and a half in 2 months