/big forehead/

Hair recommendations and inspo for people with bigass foreheads.

I have a 5head2, comb over variants are the only way so long as you're not receding

>Have big forehead
>tfw I've literally have had to more or less rock an old Justin Bieber haircut all of my life because of it
>Wear my hair kind of like James Blake now

Forever jealous of people with normal sized foreheads

Yeah i've had that James Blake style haircut for as long as i can remember but i am so tired of it. It also looks like shit on me because my hair is really straight

One time I had people tell me that I should get it cut shorter so I did; said people then started to tell me how bad it looked so I never did it again.

Also, by big forehead are we referring to people that have naturally higher set hair lines or are starting to bald?

>Not having a grown out hitler youth
>Not using product to comb it back
Not gonna make it

Here is how I wear my hair please no bully

need to see the extent of the 5head, pull back the bieber mess and show me that dome

That actually looks pretty good user

Of course with my luck my temples started to creep back a little bit, thankfully finasteride stopped it. If I ever real beyond a NW 2 I'm getting a dense packed hair transplant desu.

Dude your forehead is not big at all

HELP ME

Thank you man
Lol thank you, maybe it's just a good picture. I always have people make fun of my forehead when I cut it short.

Post more pictures, but it seems like you're starting to recede too. Get on finasteride. Don't read into the sides I've been on it for close to 2 years with no problems.

Nah i'm not receding. My hairline has been like this since birth. I just have a really bad hairline

Stage one is denial

I'm actually serious tho. My hairline is really bad and has always been

He's right I'm afraid. Get on fin now, while you still have time

Those sides are rare mate. If you're gonna be that paranoid, did know that aspirin can cause death?

Have big forehead because of receding hairline and partial baldness.

Considering just shaving it except that my SO has requested that I just hold out until I can afford a hair transplant.

I've come very close to shaving it a couple of times, but I feel like I'd look like a scary pedophile (moreso than with the balding showing :P )

Bro the game is over. No continues. Bic that shit and own it.

call it quits my man, time to shave.

My hair is mostly similar to those examples, depending on the length. I alternate between having a slight side or off-center parting much of the time. I don't want to slick my hair straight back, as I've got temporal recession, but my regular hairstyles are usually good, except if it is a very windy day, to the point even wax, gel, or hairspray loses its hold. A lot of people just look best with their hair worn in a forward flowing direction, despite it falling in and out of favor at times in fashion.

wear a cool hat

holy shit, you should have shaved it months ago.

i live in the uk and the closest thing we've got is propecia, doctor prescribed and it works on 9/10 males. gotta go through an online health check or whatever first. and for 3 months of pills its like £130 and im wondering if i should do it, idk man i wanna believe it works but i have a feeling all this is just selling dreams :/

Try to get a script for generic finasteride either 1 mg or 5 mg tabs. If you get the 5 mg tabs cut them into 4ths and take 1.25 daily. IF worse comes to worse you could buy online from places like All Day Chemist (I had no problems with them).

Finasteride def works, look into the studies; like 86% of guys maintained their hair over 10 years. If finasteride isn't working for me, it def at least slowed down my hair loss to a snail's pace.

Jack Nicholson is the only large forehead / balding inspiration you need in your life

>not having long hair to accentuate ur 6head
Lmao

Wrong

if you wanted strange men on the internet to compliment you, you are out of luck. your forehead looks big enough to shoot the next game of thrones episode on.

Was being self deprecating, friend. It's even worse if I tie it up because my head is fucking massive, but what can you do

I think unusually big forehead trumps unusually small forehead

Forheadlets

just embrace the buzz. it's not so bad. pic related me w/o hair & life goes on.

>with the balding showing
you already ARE bald bro.

>have ugly 5head
>try to have bangs
>forehead zits
>wear hats
>forehead zits
>have passing thoughts about putting something on forehead
>forehead zits
>topical acne stuff doesn't help
>special soap doesn't help
>fuck accutane, not trying that
>give up and let my 5head shine uncovered for all the world to see
>no forehead zits at all, skin is clear as a bell

my forehead is happy as a whole ocean of clams if it just doesn't have anything touching it. I fucking hate how weird it looks, but anything touching it or resting on it for more than a short period is uncomfortable and itchy. I'm guessing the combination of the irritation + whatever bacteria rub off onto the hat/bangs is what causes the breakout.

short of autoclaving my hat every time I wear it, or draining the juice out of a jar of stridex and spraying it on my bangs, idk what else to do.

train spotting core

do you sometimes get questioned about your political views?

Any ideas for a cut? I'm scared I'm receding how bad is it

occasionally. i am working on a master's degree in a german related field as well which really drives it home.

Any other ideas for glasses/cuts to make my head look less huge? I do have some rules for work to follow regarding hair and glasses so I can't have anything too weird/eccentric.

you posted this the other day and I was mirin
you have a good head shape and just might be my buzz inspo
>used to buzz, grew out but now too lazy to keep going to the barber

It looks fine. If you're really that worried go to a doctor.

u can ask ur gp for a private script for fin and it think it should cost like £7.20 for like 30

Don't comb it back like that if you're afraid of balding and have a 5head already, unless you plan on shaving it all off at 40.

I've been on Fin for over a decade - Only side effect was abnormal ejaculation: I spray four feet now...... Nothing else.

there is no such thing as big foreheads, you're just going bald

Can i get a good quality side face pic with the earring?

I like your earring and i can't find pictures of buzzcut guys with gold earrings

What do you guys recommend I do? My forehead has always been big but now my temples are receding a bit too. I usually just cover my forehead but I know it won't last forever.

Forgot pic

Holy fuck thank you, you made my day.

no problem mato

>over a decade
>browsing Veeky Forums
how old are you

this is the weirdest thing i've had said to me.

what are you using this for?

This is my way of battling 5head, titled a bit forward in pic, also have the luxury of having moderate seborrheic eczema and being a fat fuck. Working on both, but I like using pomade (crew) and morrocan argon oil to help hair look better and strengthen / shine it. Thoughts?

Dif angle

While we're on foreheads, any cures for redness along hairline?

You look like ewan mcgregor in trainspotting, even got the gold earring! The loose fit t-shirt is a bit mid-00s white rapper core though

Honestly, I don't think you have a big forehead. It's a small-medium size, to me. You've got thick hair, too.

short/medium length hair and fucking big forehead, have u got any catalog with hairstyles for big forehead?

jfc your hair game is over already.

SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE SHAVE

What are good hairstyles for girls with big foreheads? Pls

lol shit boi, it's a pajama t shirt. thanks though. ewan is a sexy fucker & i love trainspotting.

Go full sleazecore

hime cut

dude you look like some freaking mad scientist, just shave those pubes for fuck's sake

You guys literally have tiny foreheads. Are you just trolling, or retarded?