Do good looks intimidate people?

Do good looks intimidate people?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3671960/Single-Abbey-Lee-confesses-doesn-t-picked-asked-drink-bars-talks-realities-dating.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw fashion model and virgin
what do I do
I'm romantically and sexually and flirtingly retarded. I have absolutely no idea how to do any of those things or how to spot if someone's doing it to me. Talking to women isn't a problem at all but I have no idea how sex or relationships tie into anything. The only girl I've kissed actually kissed me. This was when I was 13 (she was 17).

faggot

I'm mad.

post face

i'm on the left

>two people shorter than X
wtf

Why doesn't she just approach men herself? Is she a firm believer in traditional gender roles or something?

Lmao look at x's legs

>29

Probably, though the same could be said for a lot of women despite what feminists would have you believe about them disliking gender roles. The same problem could be applied to the low birthrate crisis in Japan.

Kek, I do and I am a guy

i believe u
im not a model cuz im 5'11 manlet but i have some friends who are models and they say that looks dont really help them getting dick/puss
if u act like a retard around people who u find attractive (which is pretty much everybody in the industry) theres no way u gon get it

im good looking as well, 20, have tons of friends (thanks to my looks obv) and still a virgin
woulda lost it at multiple parties with drunk dudes and girls but thats an asshole move, wont do that
im tryna get it sober, but its tough without any game
besides that, i still dont have a car

he's got his pants low man haha

TFW only 5 9 at 16

Holy shit you look like ass no wonder girls don't talk to you

JFC you aren't some kind of stunning model like abbey who is too intimidating, you look like an emo 13 year old

This headline is a cope for uglies, they think they are too stunningly beautiful and all the grills are intimidated by them. If anyone posts this article again it should be saged

dude

>tfw when 5,7 at 19

MODS

If you and/or you're friends listen to Slipknot, that explains why you can't get laid. First of all, Slipknot has always been shitty and they were popular like 15 years ago when you were still an infant/toddler, secondly only white trash people listen to them.

Also, don't worry about being virgin if you're a teenager. I know you want to get that dick wet, but its not as great as you probably think. Really, the best part about it is the psychological comfort of not feeling completely alone, unwanted, and unappealing to other human beings.

what was pic?

You need to age. Everybody probably think you're 13

Roasties btfo

are you guys dense

>not knowing some meme shit internet whore makes me dense
Fuck off

>Do good looks intimidate people?

You're asking the wrong people fucktard.

Do you even know where you are?

we're not all ugly here

some are just autistic

delet this

>le so hardcore feminist grrl dark lipstick look
>why won't men talk to me?

Because they can detect crazy

yes if you're way too fucking good looking they see you as arrogant and therefore impossible to reach.

Y?

all these responses not understanding the meme

They intimidate me
Am I wrong?

Well, this image is gonna lead me on an interesting internet adventure

>This guy thinks a 13 year old faggot is a fashion model, and when he's corrected he assumes it's a meme
sorry buddy, you're dense

why doesn't she ask them out? if not, she can die a lonely old hag

welcome to 2k17 you fucking bitch

wait for your tits to start to grow

This is my friend. She said that the boys don't try to get her and no one asks her to a date or something, and I think its because of her beauty, her in Brazil, green eyes are not a common thing, only in the south of the country.
What you guys think?

it's an excerpt from an interview you don't even know what question she was answering
chill...

This bitch is full of shit, she is not even very pretty. The eyes are also a shit excuse.

>I think its because of her beauty
>I

I think shes cute but not beautiful. Camera angle could also be contributing to it

This faggot is full of shit, she is not even very pretty. The eyes are also a shit excuse.

She needs better hair

So why the guys are so afraid of her?

Also, I find her very attractive, dude.

Are they? Because it looks like you are the one afraid to ask her out.

She said they are, not me.

Also, I have gf

>a woman's problem in life is being so attractive to men that they consider you unattainable
>ie. every man you see would be thrilled to date you, all you have to do is reach out and grab one you like

Maybe she is indeed full of shit?

probably. Few guys that I know actually go for very good looking girls. They're probably even easier since good looking people tend to be more sociable

>friend
nah that's you
Does Stacy ever bully you?

Hey Abbey!

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3671960/Single-Abbey-Lee-confesses-doesn-t-picked-asked-drink-bars-talks-realities-dating.html

still doesn't have a link to the interview

There is no link to the interview. This is the only link that mentions it.

Its not me.

Also, im just adding things to the thread, stop being a dick.

His legs are fucking low 4'10 manlet

>gee Bill why does your mom let you have TWO waifus?

gee user why does your mom let you post the same thing TWICE?

>tfw mom doesn't shitpost with me

>a 10/10 going to bars
Woman are so dumb or maybe she is just, literally, autistic. Is like the same for a male, smoking and drinking bear dressing comfy for a Monster Truck show, go to a Ballet presentation.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSemmy5p5UE

Could any of the armchair psychologists profile her? Is she on the spectrum?

She is not 10/10 for the normies

having autism =/= meme

idk why those anons are being contrarian but this girl is legit pretty and I would definitely bark up her tree

Brasil é uma merda msm anãosinho

>Do good looks intimidate people?
Of course, set me up with an ugly girl and I'll have a conversation no problem. I get all jittery and nervous when speaking to a really attractive girl.

>Brazil
Well there you go

This used to be a thing with me too.
But if you have an inflated ego or any narcissistic traits that helps

Yes and no, she is a 16/10. They are not compatible.

I'm a bartender and see girls more attractive than her getting hit on and picked up all the time.

She's probably just offputting for other reasons. And then she resorts to the "I must be so good looking I intimidate people", which is almost comical at this point as the defense of the incredibly vain.

def autism

>brazil
reply to me if she's in rio and i'll give her the D

*6/10

Ugly tbqh Veeky Forumsm.

Over 10, because they are already perfect for normal people, but yea a 6 for perfect people

Not intimidating, just lower chances of them to agreeing to have bareback sex in an alleyway 20mins into meeting.

Put effort where it's more likely to pay in dividends rather than waste effort and time on slim chances.

A 2/10's raw pussy feels like a 8/10s pussy when she's bent over a bar dumpster anyway

I bet you have a cuck fetish

the thirsty is so real out there, you have no idea

there are tons of guys out there who would pick up a woman with no sweat even if she was the most pretty girl

>5'11''
>this bitch face
>29

I heard different theories about this. First one is that there are so many guys approaching girls so that every group (plain, cute, beautiful etc.) is saturated.

Second one is that the really good looking girls don't get approached a lot because some good looking guys get nervous, don't approach them and settle for average girls. Average looking girls have more competition that way instead of great looking girls. That would be why it is easier to get a great looking girl instead.

Third one is that more guys are aware of the crazy/hot scale and rather have a relationship with a stable cute/normal looking girl.

This might all be bullshit though.

no. Men don't want used up bitches.
jeez this is common sense.

damn Andy you lost weight

shut the fuck up.

i'm in to her. post more

>drinking bear

you guys are fucking retarded

very pretty

am I caught in some kind time warp

I swear to god I feel like I've seen this exact thread here before

I wonder how many different serial shit posters Veeky Forums has, if it's not just one (which is not that hard to imagine).

Nope the thread just got reposted.
For a second I thought I had sliped into alternate reality too, I guess browsing /x/ does that to you.

>browsing /x/

This thread was posted 6 days ago and just hasn't died.

Of course not. You just bumped it from page 10.

are you me? (minus the virgin part)

are you a boy or a girl

Do bears like beer?