Hey guys I need your advice

Hey guys I need your advice.

30 years old here, never really been Veeky Forums but want some recommended styles for someone my age and pursuasian.

I'm a white nationalist, fascist, World of Warcraft playing nihilist and NEET.

I usually wear Dr Martens or Reebook classics with jeans, and a plain black tee, and I wear glasses. I basically don't want to look like a nu-male.

Been hitting the gym and feeling more confident, I want to dress better and obviously I don't want to dress like a teenage edgelord.

Show me some things I should wear.

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.akc.org/puppies/great-dane
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white nationalist
>nihilist
>NEET

>don't want to be an edge lord
Jesus Christ

>I'm a white nationalist, fascist, World of Warcraft playing nihilist and NEET.
What does your mom think of that?

She says I'm blinkered in my views and won't listen to anyone.

But pls, I need some cool looking clothes to try and meet cute girls.

Where can I get this?

Tom Hopper looks like a very typical homosexual type.

this. yesstyle is really leading the pack in terms of fascist style.

Fred Perry, Harringtons, Levi slim jeans, New Balances, Flannel shirts, avoid nigger brands, most notably Nike

And lots and lots of workout in the gym

Well what kind of fascist are you?
Whose writings do you base your positions on?
Start from there and extract a dress code from the ideological rules you subscribe to.

You should listen your mom, that's the beginning of every good styles

>Hey guys I need your advice.
>30 years old here, never really been Veeky Forums but want some recommended styles for someone my age and pursuasian.
>I usually wear Dr Martens or Reebook classics with jeans, and a plain black tee, and I wear glasses. I basically don't want to look like a nu-male.
>Been hitting the gym and feeling more confident, I want to dress better and obviously I don't want to dress like a teenage edgelord.
>Show me some things I should wear.
>Thanks in advance.

>I don't want to be an edge Lord

How do people like you have absolutely NO self awareness when you live your life? Embarrassing.

i'd start with a noose

Go minimalism.
Minimalism boring? Well, next step is find your style.

A noose would compliment your worldview

what keeps you from killing yourself?

>all these triggered comments
Don't wear black. No skulls or retarded things like those.
Sweatshirts (dark shades) some decent trousers and shoes and whatever man. Just wear what a normal person would wear. Go minimalist, no brands visible. A minimalist watch maybe (go to a watch thread).

And yeah, I'm sure this is bait, but if it were real, read a lot of philosophy from various political positions, from anarchism and marxism to evola and some stuff like that. And then make up your own ideas and worldview, quit drinking up everything they tell you to believe on the internet. That's the most Veeky Forums

fpbp

i would genuinely do my best to help you OP but that post just falls so neatly in line with all the off-topic bait threads that get posted here so often. and you somehow managed to check every single box (WoW, NEET, white nationalist)
you should post a pic of yourself wearing what you would typically wear outside with a timestamp. you would of course just edit out your face or take the pic from the neck below. it would help

wear a noose

you have autism op ;)

mmh I can think of some things
but first I need to know, do you have a wicked sense of humor?

Begin your search here, my friend:

marketplace.akc.org/puppies/great-dane