Check my new tat, fags

check my new tat, fags.

Sweet!

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

What's the fashion equivalent of pickle rick?

your whole life is cringe. rick and morty fanboys ruined rick and morty

PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

AND WE GON MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR MIND

yesstyle

you're a moron replying to obvious bait posts seriously lol

what is it

nailed it

DUDE YOU SHOULD SHOW THAT TO RICK AND MORTY SCHWIFTPOSTING HAHA WOBBY DALI LAM LAMA HAHAHA

I know this is a bait thread and I already know the answer to this question but who gets a tattoo of something so recent
Like I've thought about some tattoos referencing tv/manga and shit but I wouldn't even think of it unless I'd been into it for at least 5 years and only if it was subtle and small

EVERYDAY IM STEMPIN ON THE BEACH DOO DOO DOO DOO

>I've thought about some tattoos referencing tv/manga and shit
Same, some ideas I've came up with for subtle and small weeb shit tattoos are: the 01 tattoo from miku's left arm, cirno's 9 ball, and the µ's logo (is from a 2d/Idol group that I like and is not so famous here) - pic related

fucking gay

dude the only weeb tattoos i would ever respect would have to be hard as fuck and ultra huge. like a giant EVA unit 01 screaming and puking blood that covered someones entire arm.

anything else and especially """"""""""""""subtle""""""""""" tattoos are lame as fuck. you're basically saying "haha guys yeah anime is alright but its not like im a weeb or anything haha that would be gay right haha and im not gay haha lol right guys"

if you're going to get a tattoo go all the way and don't be a bitch about it

Are tattoos really Veeky Forums?

MYUZ LUL

Ironic weebs are pussies they won't even get a small tattoo ¨for the meme¨ the idea of the EVA going berserk sounds cool but I always wanted a small tattoo even before getting into anime in a place like my shoulder where you need to take your shirt off to see it, I don't want my body to be all tatted up, I say this but if I ever get one I'd probably be one of those faggots who wears tanks or girls with small short jeans just to show off the tattoo.

this. either get your body pillow tatted on your torso and down your legs or dont do it at all

getting this done on saturday, thoughts?

tattoo's you spend four or more figures on that have a meaning or at least a story can be. anything less is essentially guaranteed trash.

ive seen so many edgy girls with this tattoo damn abramovic is cool and all but is it really worth getting a tattoo of???

i just fuck with the fact how this explores the trust you need for someone to be able to do that. it ain't edgy i just fuck with the reason on why this was done

this

Where should I get this tattooed on my body?

It represents how we can overcome our physical appearances and keep on toot tootin down the tracks.

Only if you take a 5-year hike along the Mahalangur Range on the border of Nepal and Tibet and come across a school of Buddhists which you train with train for 9-years to become enlightened.

ranked in order of most desirable to least

1. forehead
2. cheek
3. hand
4. all across your chest
5. forearm
6. shoulder

where should I get this tattooed?

Neck

soon i'm going to get the stone mask from jojo on my kneecap
own up to your interests, especially if you're getting them tattooed, because that's going to be with you permanently.

probably gonna get pic related as a tattoo, without the letters

>very christian
>go to a religious college
i think its dope

I want to get something religious or about mysticism/esotericism since I've been into that stuff as of late, and it has made an impact in my life. However, getting runes or sygils seems autistic as fuck, specially since I'm not norse or anything. So I don't really know, it's quite hard to pick something.

I was also thinking about getting something written in my ribs, but I'm not sold on anything, these are my options:
>when I die I'll ask God to send me to heaven, because I have spent my time in hell
or
>neither women nor world can be fooled
are they too cheesy?

lmao

i'm glad how this turned from a bait pickle rick meme thread to a tattoo thread

for my terracotta army boys

>are they too cheesy?

How is this even a question...

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I'm planning on getting six bold, black bars across the back of my left forearm (pic related). I'm especially excited because my artist does a dense black. Painful, but worth it.

You're getting a tat of your parents?

I think the letters make it

>Gee user, you do know the black flag logo only has four bars right?

Why is this on the tattoo section of a fashion board? This post justifies reddit hate.

you don't sound very bright

Gonna get something similar in picture next week on my right arm cant wait.

Nice reading skill s reddit/wikipedia fag

jacob keller

full back piece

>This is what Shartmericans believe
This Show ist the biggest Manchildren cringe I have ever seen

Just did this last week and a JoJo star on the base of my neck

I thought this was an Eldar rune for a second, Kek.