Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums,

Do you flex your cheekbones when you take a picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8r33U8Yv67Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

how the fuck do you flex your cheekbones

Do you think people care? I've started doing it on snapchats I send and Instagram pictures, have gotten a lot more compliments ever since.

Just "press" the sides of your face from the inside, same way you flex your biceps. If you have cheekbones you'll see a difference next to your eyes too.

I'm too busy focusing on flexing my jaw muscles because they're connected to the ones in my right eyelid

That's basically the ones I mean. They all are connected. When you flex your jaw muscles your cheekbones get more visible too.

yes, helps with your social media presence

I agree. But what if people expect to meet you in real life and have a different expectation? I look a lot different when I flex my face muscles, for example.

What do you think of my facial construction? When I took this picture the pose was meant to be ironic..

Nice eyes, lips could be thicker, jaw is a bit too boxy imo (compare with OP)

This is an old 'forced' picture.

Please keep your hair long, looks way better. Also great nose.

My hair is longer than in the first picture right now, like down to my neck. I posted the first elsewhere and people told me I need a haircut. What are examples of good haircuts for me?

Keep it the way it was in the first picture, I think that's what suits you the best. You might wanna try a buzzcut but that's quite far-fetched. Did you color your hair by any chance? Cause brown/dark-blond would look best on you.

I was thinking about it. Yeah in the second one I let my friend give me a really bad mohawk and I tried bleaching it; looks more orange cause I edited the colour curves for muh tumblr saturation. It's natural colour is a dark-brown.

Yeah it just doesn't really look good. Keep it brown, same for your eyebrows. You could just try a buzzcut too, if you're down. If it looks shit just wear a hat/beanie and wait till it grows back. My hair for example grows really quickly. Just don't fall for any memes.

I can't do it, post a pic flexing and not flexing side to side, or a video.

I'll be honest, at this point I think my hairline is receding and I have an obnoxious head shape, or atleast I think I would, my cheeks/jaw (for what is even there normally) is my only redeeming quality and without hair I'll probably look like a Frankenstein Billy Corgan from the Adore video so I may be inclined to hang on to the last vestige of hair that I have.

You look femme enough to rape

The misfortune of being 2012 quasi-tumblrite.. Besides it's only the eyes, by default I look haggard and masculine.

See youtu.be/8r33U8Yv67Q
Actors always do it in movies. Never noticed?

>my hairline is receding
Doesn't look like that in your first picture though.

Oh seems like the webm worked. No need to use Youtube link.

Because I have a fringe still. I might just be being self-concious but it would definitely appear to be going down that route

that's jaw muscles flexing, not cheekbone flexing

I think you‘re fine.

Alright nice one. Generally people say so, must be paranoia.

No, but I'm chewing on cheeks. You first have to suck them beneath your teeth and voila, you're a supermodel now.

shave the beard man, you looked much hotter without one and shows ur jawline which is nice :)

Dumbest sincere threaf I've seen in awhile. Congrats.

what's this thing called? looks elegant as fuck

collar pin

no i dont suck dick

no

yo look cut off!
also that obvious exposure filter isnt concealing
your effort.

Thanks you! I was planning on doing it yesterday but today will be alright aha, mostly because also it grow like shit and isn't very good..
I think the fact I'm trying is obvious, not hidden. And I edit the colour myself, please go back to snapchat.