I'm 5'0, what do I do?

Is being 5'0 as a girl awful? I'm 5'0 and my boyfriend is 6'2. He doesn't really care and he actually likes being much taller than me, but I always feel like a child. I'm 5'0 and I'm 75lbs, so I have a child's body. I don't mind it now, but what about when I'm 40? I feel like I'll never look like a "woman". How do I accept the fact that I'm going to be 5'0 forever? :(

That's unfortunate but what does this have to do with fashion?

you will never get respect

also statistically you're only going to be with this guy a max 2 years until you grow out of the "i want a tall guy" phase

since he will get tired of having to be held back in life by you and will get over the fetish

Is having a loli body effay

My relationship with him is not based on a tall guy fetish, lol. I met him online so I didn't know his height before we were in a relationship. I only found out when we met in person

as a fetish maybe, the dudes into the tiny girls are into it because they fantasize about being with a high school freshman/sophmore

>tfw 6'2'' and never had a gf my height or taller
>you will never cuddle with an amazonian tier woman

wtf does this have to do with fashion ???

Everything idiot

he likes being much taller than you cause he's a pedo

Manletc detected

Perfect height to suck dick

Colonized BTW

You have to own it and be a cute small little girl, fuck that ¨real woman¨ bs- when you get older you'll be a cute small old lady too.

>rave poster
>2010
Jesus

HAHAHAHA I HOPE THAT HE GET MANLET SONS

Midget fetish.

I'm 6'3". Smallest I've been with is 5'2. Sex was awkward. Couldn't imagine dating anyone that short.

why did he think this picture was a good idea lmao

Both of your clothing is horrible so maybe instead focus on that??

>why did he think most everything he did was a good idea

nothing worse than midget girls prove me wrong
>bad proportions
>head looks huge
>care more about men's height than the average girl
>you assume theyre cute because of their size but theyre always the biggest cunts

It is pretty obvious you guys met online hahaha

>I hate that I look so young :(

The shit people under 25 say