Playboi Carti Inspo

Please dump your images of Mr Playfulboy Carter in here

contribute to your own thread OP you fuck

i wished carti was my friend ):

ok sorry

Literally hypebeast in human form

w2c butterfly shirts

oh shutup, just because you dress streetwear doesnt make you a hypebeast

Literally nothing but supreme tier. Dude is trash overall. He's lucky at picking producers

Honestly, it is hard for me to what people find so appealing about this.
If I saw this guy walking down the street, I would think he just woke up and put on what he could find.

>If I saw this guy walking down the street, I would think he just woke up and put on what he could find.
You are either:

A) autistic
B) over 35

Nah.
Veeky Forums hypes up a bunch of shit that they later regret or make fun of. It's not that it's bad, it is just really not, in my opinion, innovative enough to warrant all the hype this type of look gets.

i bet you want these lips mmm

what
wut
what
wut
what
yah

So this is rap now? Wearing supreme and Smiths shirts?

your days are numbered, nigger

That's what I'm thinking.
I don't get why unnattactive people do things to themselves which makes them less attractive.

I fail to see the cohesion in many of these posts. I feel like people believe it must be fashionable and good since someone famous is doing it. Just because someone is big in a scene, does not make it good. Just look at the Pop scene with all its shit.

2015 carti the most effay

tats on my neck and my arms

to dress like carti just dress like a$ap. their styles seems to be interchangeable

I'm straight and if you think carti is unattractive you're just lying. his looks are the reason he can get away with garbage fits

>If I saw this guy walking down the street, I would think he just woke up and put on what he could find.

wokeuplikethis*

he's an asshole supposedly

I like the dark aesthetic.

black people cant be effay

WOKE UP TO Veeky Forums TALKING LIKE ME

Does anyone have that pic of 21 and Carti hanging out together on the block?

wat
hei
wat
hei
huh
hei
huh
wat

got my wrist out da car
tryin ta make a scene
xan
xan
xan
xan
xan

Can I clout goggles if I'm not a basketball american?

he couldn't afford to accessorize then though, he was a basic boxlogo + jordans nigga

Yes, but you'll probably look like a huge fag either way. They're not hilariously out of fashion, but they're not remotely reputable anymore.

You mean kurt cobain sunglasses?

w2c jacket?

his best fit?

XAN GOT ME ON SOME OTHER SHIT

CODEINE LUCID DREAMS BITCH I BLEED LEAN

Why do black people come to this board?

I willing to put money down on none of the anons that has posted in this thread being black. I have a 97% chance of being right.

I have some friends who have met up with him a few times. He sounds cool as long as youre not a faggoty fanboy, also he showed them a shit ton of unreleased music. Semi-jealous desu

Youre both autistic

Issey Sport. GL

Or just tired of people creating invisible monsters to fight.