How to impress this type of girl?

how to impress this type of girl?
youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkhtK67PNQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By being the sort of guy who actually creates something interesting instead of just posting shitty memes on Veeky Forums all the time. You already lost.

Just be black and an "ally" and maybe she'll date you for 6 months to make her daddy mad

why is this so catchy?

b-but at least i have superior taste because i use Veeky Forums

Look like this guy

I have a feeling she is self-promoting here so I will stop posting her

She has a horde of betas doing that for her for free

Her music is so bland not even in a "I hate you because you're popular" kind of way. In "you genuinely have been making music for like 6 months" kind of way

She's was smart enough to put her cute face on her YouTube uploads. That's the only reason she has any fans at all

With that said would wife

dark circles under eyes are so sexy

Female Mac DeMarco.

youtu.be/OkhtK67PNQQ

Yeah except for the part where mac demarco can write good music. She's not even ariel pink level, her music is worse than your average ariel pink wanna be. This is what pussy privilege looks like

>he fucking thinks that creative people like her who are achieving good things in their lives actually browse this shithole

Fuck no you don't you idiot. Surely you realise how hollow that bullshit last ditch attempt to revive your own self respect truly is right? C'mon man, look honestly at this place and tell yourself if coming here frequently is really a sign of superiority. I would say it is more than likely that the majority of people who are here are so because they have to be, not out of choice.

God I fucking hate myself.

im listening to her rn wow

Oh goodness

>imagine being this dumb
that statement was ironic

HAHA I KNOW HER WHAT THE FUUUUUUUU

also this thread is cringy as fuck, do something interesting with your life or youll have no chance of impressing anybody retard

>HAHA YOU KNOW HER WHAT THE FUUUUUUU
jesus fucking christ who the fuck talk like that, fucking normie

also i think this thread is ironic and her music is shit, now btfo

>not EVEN ariel pink level
Mac Demarco "isnt even ariel pink level"

Is connan mockasin "pink Ariel level"?

i look like this and i only date traps sory

song sounds pretty good actually

she's good at knowing how to arrange/mix her vocals

>reading her youtube vid description:
>thanks 2 The Le Sigh and Father/Daughter Records for releasing The Le Sigh Vol. III compilation tape!
>The Le Sigh

either be black or mac demarco

bro. you don't.
They need to come to you.
If you really want to go full try hard.
Just flat out say your intentions.

>he thinks women approach men

What world are you living in?

>The Le Sigh
Holy fucking shit
The Le FUCKING Sigh
HAHAHAHA

You must be rather unattractive if you're never been approached by a woman. Or too socially handicapped to realize it. Either way;

Please kys.

if a girl finds you attractive and wants to fuck you she WILL APPROACH you FACT!!!

Kek

be tall
extroverted and low inhibition
have clear skin and a nice head of hair with a modern haircut
dress well (not too retarded like some of fa, just tasteful)
don't have high bodyfat
have a symmetrical face and decent bone structure
have nice teeth
good hygiene and smell nice
have high status and money

that's about it

aka be part of the 1% of the population

>all proceeds go to the transgender law center!
Lol. Not hard to get a girl that does shit like this. Just virtue signal harder than anybody around but do it while looking as right wing as you can, nah' I mean?

dude, I fucking disregard hard those who virtue signal, those kinda normies really need to fuck off

yeah it's so fucking weird. i know her song is mediocre, and would've gotten 10k views at most on TheLazyLazyMe

but i just can't stop looking at her fucking FACE. the video is always in my suggested column, i must've seen it at least 10 times now. she isn't even that hot!

manic pixie dream girl personified. irl she would be nice in person but ghost me just like everyone else. like trying to catch smoke in your hands anons

Attack her user.
Figuratively.

Thank me later

Claire Cotrill is okay I guess?

her goddamn dad was the marketing director behind making converse allstars in all those styles and a thing again starting about a decade ago.

idk, go to syracuse uni?

Holy shit how ugly and ugly are you?
I'm autistic and kissless but damn women still come up to me and I get complements

You guys are probably just average looking and they end up settling for less, woman are intimidated by actual attractive men and usually don't approach them for fear of rejection.
It goes the same both ways for men and women.

With the fake Gucci tie?

Right. The place where you see non-stop posting like "i-is my phone effay?" "my mom got me these normie jeans for my birthday... a-are they effay approved or should i just kill myself?" and "how to impress this type of girl?"

This is the fucking epicenter of superior taste.

She doesn't strike me as the coalburner type

have all except status and money and always attract "alt girls" (the emo kind). it's okay. at least I have regular qt gf

walk the walk
talk the talk

> It goes the same both ways for men and women.
But thats not how it goes for me or anyone I know... I get intimidated by pretty girls and disgusted by average girls so I just go lonely.
Fuck.

sorry dude but it's the new age
women do those things now

Give her Xanax and vodka, let her call you daddy, and pretend that you like all popular indie stuff, like the neighborhood, 1975 etc. Extra points for being left wing or center, letting her flirt with guys (eventually bang them) and take her to McDonald's on dates

This. I know Veeky Forums love these kinds of girls, but they come with so many issues. Sure thing choking petite girls and getting called daddy is hot atm. But in the long term you will end up getting cucked... literally.

>on the most normie board calling someone a normie

back to your containment board lad

greta kline is a better songwriter and also more effay, but both seem like cool people

Great meme