How do I get a badass scar like this?

How do I get a badass scar like this?

Manual labour, prefferably clearing gorse or forestry.
t. Lowlife bliecollar faggit

DIY

lead a badass life

Stand with your back to a tree, and have a friend huck ninja death stars at your head

(Drink alcohol first for bravery)

You gotta save the cheerleader first

why was the first season so good and every other season shit?

All but the last one were good. What's wrong with you?

Join a fencing club.

If I recall correctly it was all the writers warring with each other and wanting it to go in different places.

It was a mess. Two examples would be writing Sylar all over the place and Peter losing a love interest in an alternate future timeline, no resolution.

Guy I know was drinking beer, slowly drifted into oncoming traffic when he was looking at his lap (he cant remember why he looked).

he basically glassed himself in the face at 50kmh

>have cool scar across my cheek
>got it in afghanistan
>wasn't even shot
>just tripped over the little house i made for cat

change name to Michael Scarn

>There will never be club for actual fencers

Speaking of, cutting wire or having the strainer open on you is an excelent way to get a scar, ive got one down my forearm and my mate gets to wear a permanent eye patch and has a scar like in your picture. He deserved it, he knew better then to work 7 years without glasses.

I got a scar on my arm from a fight at a party once, dude broke a beer bottle and sliced me open. Just piss off a drunk dude and aim for face at him.

thats cute, would be a better story when telling a girl desu

Got this while clearing a lot of land. Its easy to scar if you work outside

1. Apply to your nearest university, preferably in the Germanosphere
2. Join the local Studentenverbindung
3. Apply for a Mensur duel
4. Get scars, if you're not a coward and a total loser

u get a mask, so u cant get ur eyes, nose or ears choped off btw. and there is always a med who sticks choped off scalp back onto ur head

You take the masks off so you can get the scars to impress chicks. There will always be at least one other guy that wants to do this.

It's called scarification and it's a type of body modification. You can find some people who practice it in some parts of the world but it's risky.

You'd never be able to live with yourself if you were trying to pass off a scar like that, on your face, as something you organically received.

Unless you are some kind of mental defective that is absolutely fine with a lie like that.

People get plastic surgery all the time and don't tell anyone. Nobody cares.

I think you would have to be mentally defective to let something like a "lie" stand in your way of getting something that you really want and then go around the Internet telling people they couldn't live with themselves if they didn't think like you did. Sounds kind of controlling, you know? Just my 2 cents though, I could be wrong.

I guess you're one of those mental defectives, then. You should get a dress uniform and a medal of honor to wear with your scar, them you'll really pull the chicks.

use rigid collodian

try to get in a fight with a large bird, you should make it think you want to eat it's babies or eggs.

But I want to tell her about all the people I murdered. Not the juxtaposed off time of me caring for orphan cats.

You're mentally defective.

What, you're telling me that someone with huge ass protruded ears shouldn't go under the scalpel to get his shit fixed because "he have to earn proper ears" ? Fuck off retard.

That guy's actually a friend of mine.

Neat.

>tfw scar on bicep from wrestling dog
Wrestle your dog then tell people it was a shark or some shit.

That's a scar? It still looks like an open wound.

Well that was when I was an open wound. It looks like this now

Post a pic user.

is right. The fact that you were in Afghanistan showed you were a soldier, the fact you got it taking care of cats shows you're caring, and the fact that you can talk about it shows a good sense of humor.

>implying facial scars are cool

they're not

Scars are alright if you actually get them but if you do it on purpose idk man, you do you though who am I to judge?

Looks like you did it yourself. Can't imagine what kind of outside work would create an almost perfect x-shaped scar. I could imagine some weeaboo scarring himself up to look like his edgelord inspo, though.

Haha my friends thought it was self harm too. got one first then the other a couple days later. My whole arm has a bunch of scars these are the only ones that look somewhat cool.

I can help if you want

Actually what I'm saying is if you have Alfred E. Neuman ears: you shouldn't get surgery ever because it's dysgenic for people to hide genetic unattractive qualities with surgery.

The whole point of the facial scar is people think you did something badass to get it and I'll bet you'll tell people that's what happened.
Even the savages that actually practice facial scarring don't make it look like wounds from a fight, or a lion, or some shit, they use it kind of like tribal tattoos.

when I was little I fell out of a tree and got a scar above my left brow but nobody has ever even mentioned it

>still doesn't explain how he got it

lmao

Clearing out some land. I explained in my first post. If you want details. A portion of the forest behind my yiayia's house. I was chopping trees and on the way down a branch cut through my shirt and cut me. Then a couple days later I got cut from one of those damn saplings when it whipped back and caught me.