Is this the worst place to buy clothes outside of walmart?

is this the worst place to buy clothes outside of walmart?

Target

Hollister

FPBP

No.
CottonOn is awful. Zara is also shit.

AEO jeans are alright. They also have shirt with some interesting prints sometimes. Their belts are surprisingly good.

About Target, I think if you buy theor Merona stuff, you should be fine. Mossimo is not that great. I put Merona shirts at a Gap level of quality. Well priced and surprisingly good fit. What I really like about Merona shirts is that their collars have remained a good size. They haven't gone in the direction many brands have gone with tiny collars.

Apparently the jeans are good now. Everything else still suffers from excessive branding.

To answer your question, Aeropostale is slightly shittier.

>Mfw my seasonal job is over
>Mfw I might end up working here

>American Eagle shirts are b-

Bad. Those shirts are bad.

AE is actually good now since they bought Todd Snyder.

Just buy jeans and the blank undershirts.

Abercrombie and the sub-brands are garabge tier. A&F used to have dope jeans, but they're trash now.

Aeropostale is still the bottom of the barrel in the "brands 20-somethings bought in HS."

walmart is actually good

the rest of what you mentioned is fast fashion and pig disgusting

I think you're wrong

This, literally been using the same 2 AEO belts for 10 years.

>buying shirts with meme patterns

Explain what a meme pattern is

>GI Joe: Classic Collection

tells you all you need to know

I think they look good. So long as they're not falling apart and the styles work, rock it dude.

People just like to shit on "poor" fashions.

have jeans from said brand, it's been 6 years still wearable. They may be pleb tier but quality is reasonable good.

H&M

Bape.

fuck you ;_;

They've stopped putting their logo on their shirts, some of their prints are pretty nice.

last winter u bough a burgundy ultra soft swetter and is the confyest shit i ever owned, a week ago i went and bough a pair of jeans and they fitted nice, they have ben stepping their game up i would say

I thrifted an AE jacket a year ago or so, a khaki field jacket-ish thing. Nothing special but it was my main winter jacket in Massachusetts last year and it only cost me like $5. Then again I'm cheap as hell and know that my taste is still pretty shit so my standards are pretty low, but even if I get another coat which I probably will this winter I'll still wear that one a decent amount.

I don't care what anybody says, but recently AE has stepped up their jean game so much. Literally one of the most comfortable jeans I've ever worn coming from someone who's worn designer jeans.

tbqh A&F isn't bad ever since they did their rehaul where they got rid of the obnoxious branding if I were to be honest

new jeans are shit though sadly

Menard's

i bought some A&F stuff from their summer 2017 clearance and it was basically jcrew clones, but for the price of a burger for a shirt since they are in the process of rebranding

the problem with Veeky Forums's brand tiering system is that everything is designed in one place and then made in factories all over the world. only the best factories make stuff that is worth raving over, everything else is perfectly acceptable, but nothing special. for the last 20 years we really have been in the age of "its not where its made, its how its made."

my dude their stretch denim for guys is the best thing ever invented for big assed men like myself.

I have a pair of AE jeans that have lasted 7 years. They are my favorite pair of pants

Yeah AE's fucking so sick boii! Make sure to grab the freshest pair of nmds or ultra boosts with some Tan AE khaki pants. So fucking sick if you top that off with a SnapBack!

this
I also like their solid button downs, but then again, if Walmart had decent slim fit oxfords I'd wear those instead.

Copped two pairs of jeans for 20 bucks each and 4 years ago and they're still pretty good. Idk about anything else

I buy AE Chino's and think they are the best quality

I bought Aeropostale cleareance shirts. It was 4 dollars a shirt and it was all like cali themed and shit. Wasn't bad.

J Crew is part of my staple of clothes that I buy. I find them good quality and girls love men who wear it, with it's preppy and clean angle.

I also like A&F and girls also like guys who wear them. They have nice outerwear for cheap.

H&M make the best looking boots for the cheapest.

Poorfag spotted

Are you a dad in his 40s?

Congratulations.