The Next BIG Thing $$$$

Have you heard of PositiveID Corp.?
Well you should have, they are valued around a cent and have a PRICE TARGET of OVER 15.
They have a brand new state-of-the-art system used on-site to detect pathogenic outbreaks, and for the detection of biological agents associated with weapons of mass destruction.

THERE IS BIG OPPORTUNITY AND MONEY TO BE MADE HERE.

A few days ago their patented system proved to detect ZIKA VIRUS in humans.

They are partnered with Harvard scientists to bring the technology to the US GOVERNMENT. DHS has shown interest offering small contracts at a time.
The stock so far has gone from less than half a cent to over 1!.
Their revenues are growing exceedingly quickly as well as a new aquisition of a company
The time is now. If you know what is good for you get on this train while it is early. The news is breaking. Zika Virus Memes are continuing to explode.

INFO
reuters.com/article/idUSFWN18M0E0
microcapdaily.com/what-a-move-on-positiveid-corp-otcmktspsid/115561/
globenewswire.com/news-release/2016/05/25/843236/0/en/PositiveID-Successfully-Detects-the-Zika-Virus-on-its-Firefly-Dx-Prototype-System.html

>>>> .15 cent PT

Damn I was worried I was the only one in on this.
>see article this morn
>buy in at 0.007
>EOD is 0.0126
>already up 180%
>PROJECTED TO GO TO 0.15

I see this stock breaking out for the next few weeks, maybe even up past .15, they even have government contracts lined up for this shit

hype up guys, who else here /PSID/?

Its not listed on robinhood so no

>not using IB

I feel bad for you son

What is IB

Interactive Brokers
100 Shares @ USD 25 Share Price = USD 1.00
1,000 Shares @ USD 25 Share Price = USD 5.00
1,000 Shares @ USD 0.25 Share Price = USD 1.25

$PSID is going to the Stratosphere

How can non-US people trade this?

WTF HAPPENED IN MARCH OF 2013?
It rose %2800 in one month... that's the biggest return in a month I've ever seen

Check their SEC Filings

I'd be buying from my international account but I have limited info as to current buy/sell orders apart from the close price.

What's the best way to execute the order since I won't be awake when markets open? If i set a limit only slightly higher than market will it fill at the lowest price available? OR will it just execute at the limit straight away?

threw in 50 dollars.

>Shilling this hard.

>missed the MGT train

Interactive Brokers.

>Missed $NERVE
>Missed MGT
>Missed XGTI

dont be sad, I offer you redemption

It doubled this morning then fell when everyone cashed out. How can I trade pink sheet shit like this, Robin Hood doesn't have it listed.

By becoming a real investor, not a kiddie with an app. Jesus fucking christ.

3000$ minimum deposit?
nope, can't come up with this.

just curious... does every brokerage have such high mins?

It's not high. You're just a poor piece of shit.

PS. IB has a 10k account minimum rofl

I'm below 25, it said 3k.
>reading is hard

also: yes, of course I am poor. but I just turned 18.

This honestly looks like a good investment, what's the catch Veeky Forums?

You can lie Veeky Forumsboys, they only ask you so they can feel comfortable if you request to get a margin account

Keep in mind, these limits are set for your protection

>not trying to turn poorfags into homeless niggers because of one or two bad trades

TD waterhouse doesnt have it listed either...

assuming you'd have to dump 3 grand on this when someone probably only wants to put 100 bucks on it