Be honest

I got this suit from Aliexpress and I'm really doubtful whether I should keep it. I am not sure if I like it. Returning must be a hassle and I have no idea how to do it though. What do you anons think? Should I keep it?

Usually you can get a refund if you contact the seller. Don't buy clothes from Ali again.

It's shit. Isn't it?

For fuck's sake

It's not the worst I've seen, but it's not great either. To be frank, if you're not spending more than $400 for a suit it's probably not worth it for you care about quality, longevity, or style. Not to shill to hard, Suitsupply sells great best-bang-for-your-buck suits. Their Napoli line is pretty good for the price.

There's no fucking suitsupply where I live. For fuck's sake.

it doesn't seem awful considering it's from aliexpress
but no idea why you went plaid instead of generic navy

why are you so angry

>why are you so angry

BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING IDIOT, THAT'S WHY:

Those shoes are your biggest problem senpai

learn from this mistake you cunt

They have a cool system for folks like yourself. You pay for one suit but they send three, you keep the one that fits the best and send back the other two.

Also this, those shoes are hideous. Check out Allen Edmond factory seconds for good, cheap shoes.

Not always the case.
I got some well made suits by Piatelli for $40 off of Amazon. Same suits from Barney's. 100% wool lined too.
If you look around, you can find some good stuff.

What the fuck even is Piatelli and Barney's?

This.

disgusting, try to return it
so terrible

get better dress shoes, get the pants hemmed with no break and a different shirt and tie. pic related.

breaks are fine

Different shoes and shirt and it would probably look ok

no break meme is already dead tho

Don't beat yourself up about it. It honestly looks waaaaay better than I would have expected from Aliexpress. Styled right, it might be worth keeping. The other folks are right though, you've got to choose some other shoes. That said, I like the bold choice to go with a patterned suit.

Thanks m8 for the support. Everybody makes mistakes right? I'm gonna keep but never wear it again unless I lose like 10 kilos.

The fit is actually damn decent considering where it came from.

Get fit, fag.
If you work on your chest and shoulders and make them bigger, shit will taper nicely.
You ever fucking wonder why McGregor looks good in that type of suits?

That looks awful tho. His pants and jacket are too tight, pants too short, the shoulders too structured and waist too pinched.

You wont get a refund from Ali, Chinese consumer law pretty mates states that if they send you an article of clothing that represents what they advertised, then your on the hook. I.e. wrong colour, different material, fake, Kind of looks the same, they won't refund. Fucking chinks.

McGregor has his suits fucking made bespoke. Of course they drape perfectly you moron.

Holy fuck this is even worse than op

You forget that he has FRAME. Narrow hips, muscular chest, shoulders and back. It makes his look.

Suit construction can do wonders for skellies.
Tbh mcgregor's style is the most garish around (which suits his personality and image) and probably not something i'd recommend to everyone. His polos fit like shit, everything is way too tight and let's be honest it's probably uncomfortable af.

use a fucking white shit christ. the shirt should ALWAYS be lighter in color than the jacket.

The worst things are thr shoes and the shirt tbqh

Not necessarily, the shirt should be lighter than the tie your pairing with it, but there are no guidelines that say the shirt should be lighter than the jacket, in fact I quite like navy shirts sans tie.

no real reason to return it, since it's probably a huge hassle. I mean, you look like a teenager wearing a cheap budget suit with budget shoes. Which is what I'm guessing you are. No worries.

I like it.

Wear it with a white shirt and better shoes and it could work. Maybe get the pants tailored, too, and take out the handkerchief/pocket square, that's kinda overkill.