Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Failure to Launch Edition

Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com

Candlestick charting guideline:
> stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:introduction_to_candlesticks

FAQs
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.

> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).

> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.

> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.

> What's a good penny stock to invest in?
Don't buy penny stocks you cum guzzling mouth breathing retard.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

xconomy.com/boston/2016/05/26/minervas-shares-soar-on-early-data-for-schizophrenia-drug/
investorshub.advfn.com/Titan-Pharmaceuticals-Inc-TTNP-8074
article.wn.com/view/2016/05/26/Indivior_Receives_FDA_Fast_Track_Designation_for_RPB6000_Bup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Frist

wtf's up with NERV?

Always buy $AAPL dips.

xconomy.com/boston/2016/05/26/minervas-shares-soar-on-early-data-for-schizophrenia-drug/

Get in on REXX while it's still low. We're in a dip right now but I bought in at .7 this morning, we're at .75 now and it's forecasted to hit anywhere between 1.1 and 2. Keep your eye on the price of oil. The oil price dip this morning mirrors the dip in the stock value.

offloaded half of my CERU shares lads

quite a ride

Why would you do that? I meant I'm comfortably up 15% myself but the forecast for the next month or two shows this thing could double. I'm holding and setting stop losses in case the floor falls out but I'm quite content leave 1/3 of my portfolio sit on $CERU

I still have quite a lot of CERU, I'm just looking to diversify

What do you guys think about AMD?

$REXX about to break .8 again. Take me to the mooooon! Also $XCO, another small oil stock is doing pretty well. Both are good buys right now

Buy more CERU my nigga.

TTNP looking good

MGT just dropped more news, took the GTA V developer as CTO

>TTNP
it's happening

when is CERU suppose to happen?

Are we still feeling good about TTNP? I held through the panic selloff yesterday, and my position is sluggishly crossing back into the green. What kind of gains can realistically be expected from the FDA approval, assuming it goes through?

Feeling pretty good about holding TTNP and MGT

I haven't bought because I was reading about the whole FDA thing and a lot of people were saying that the current price has the FDA approval baked into it.

As in the price right now is inflated due to the FDA announcement.

Was ttnp approved?

Looks like a pump

ETA on drips coming to robinhood

There had some positive press in mainstream sources around 11am this morning. I'm assuming this could account for the jump?

If ttnp is approved shares will definitely be worth at least 25-26 doll hairs per share.

Oil is about to surpass $50/barrel and stay up get in here boys!

That high? I could see it double...

>Source: my ass

Bro, what do you think an opiod drug addiction essentially cyre would be worth?
26 is only if the company was worth 500million.
Im low balling.
Do the math

Buprenorphine isn't a cure. It's been around for decades. The implanted version is definitely an improvement and profitable but not even close to a cure for opioid addiction.

Recovery from yesterday's blood bath

Obviously, but look how shit the pill version works.
People dont take em, hit up their regular dose and drop like absack of taters.
Cant happen with the implant

XGTI on police bodycams possibly

So when's this shit supposed to get approved? Today?

Like I said, it's an improvement not a cure. It would be nice if they had trials longer than six months.
"By Friday"

Source? I'm thinking Taser International has that market cornered for the foreseeable future.

Finally unloaded GLRI. Twice now ive bought at .19 and sold at .34

Overpriced

Where do you see it going from here?

how many people do I need to invite to access robinhood instant? I sold most of what I had in ceru and now my money's in an unsettled funds accoubt

GLRI is a fucking

My 3% trailing stop executed for TTNP. Bought in at 7.12, sold at 7.27. Ah well. Enjoy the ride without me lads. I might buy in again on the next bloodbath.

So you'll never see us again huh?

How do you set a trailing stop in RH?

Or do you manually keep resetting it?

I should have specified I'm not using RH. Came here for the meme stock discussion. I'm sorry user. I've never used RH and as far as I know it doesn't offer that.

Should I buy the TTNP dip?

>missed the MGT train
>missed the XGTI train
>missed the CLBRX train
>now missed the NERV train

How did niggas even know about NERV, haven't heard shit about it until hours after it spiked.

I think it's just people taking profits before the announcement

Yes. This massive dip happens every day. Worst case scenario you can sell towards the end of the day for a ~.20 cent profit.

some user posted about it last night.

Back in at 7.06

did anybody hold onto NETE? FUCK!!

>buy TTNP @ 7.32
>immediately goes to 7.08 over lunch

Why would you do that? It's going to be rejected which means a 50-70% drop.

ye sucks after reverse split

will launch to 12-15 tomorrow with approval. If not bye bye to money

It was a 10 to 1 reverse split - chill

When is CERU suppose to go up? would now be a good time to buy?

I bought TTNP at 7.1 today. I think it's worth it to hold in case it approves and doubles. if not you lost a bit of money but if so you rich

time to limit it

It's still positive.

Not owning at least 100 ttnp
>ISHYGDDT

Finally verified and put $200 shekels on my account quick what do I cop famlam

who /gambling their life savings/ here?

Same boat different ocean.
/gamble life savings/

What's your average?

[citation needed]

[common sense]

It's a controversial drug which they requested additional info on. The odds of it being approved are a longshot.

You're aware that the last time they tried to get it approved in 2013 the FDA panel had a majority yes vote for its approval? It was barely denied. Now they were given three years to fix their mistakes from the last time. The FDA is also working on finalizing the label of the product with Braeburn (a company that has a hand in this). That usually doesn't happen if they're not going to get approved.

need pics

What this user said.

There's nothing controversial about the drug. In fact the reason I didn't buy in because it's the same old drug repackaged. When I was in high school a chick I knew who was kicking heroine was prescribed the same shit 10 years ago. Without getting too in depth the chemical structure is more or less the same FDA approval is very likely but without seeing how much an improvement it is against its competitors why should I care? I think this is a bubble stock. There's a lot of competition out there and I don't know enough about the contracts this company might have pending to know if it's worth the gamble.

TTNP fags:

INDICOR JUST APPROVED BY FDA

London based monthly injectable.

get paid pupper!

It's not really about the drug but about how it's being administered. Previous forms were pills, which wouldn't have a steady and consistent effect on the user because human error. Relapses were common. What they're trying to get approved is an implant which eliminates any need for a pill, and also provides a steady dosage that has been reported as "extremely successful" in its trials. Addicts have said that it has seriously normalized their lives in contrast to when they were using a pill.

Google doesn't provide any details about this. Can you clarify?

here it is:

investorshub.advfn.com/Titan-Pharmaceuticals-Inc-TTNP-8074

I'm not buying it just yet though... going to observe for a couple days

See my shilling here:

Ok fine. I just bought 500 shares. Better not be fucking with me

get paid pupper

article.wn.com/view/2016/05/26/Indivior_Receives_FDA_Fast_Track_Designation_for_RPB6000_Bup/

It's a monthly injectable on par with Titans.

Should I get out of my MGT position at a loss and go all in on TTNP?

injectables =/= implantables

And off we go, TTNP volume just increased

I'm not, but there's still a chance it won't get approved. Keep in mind if it's denied it's gonna tank hard. There's still a risk to it and I don't want to be the reason you lose a shitload of money. Some think the reason it wasn't approved last time was because of Big Pharma bossing the FDA around to not let it get approved.

why is TTNP dropping so fast?

Fast track designation isn't the same as approval, though, right?

Its not, no.

This stock has had a lot of shakeouts in the past few days. Don't set your limit loss too high, and don't sell till you see news.

profit takers getting out before the decision, stay strong

GET PAID PUPPER!!!

>Some think the reason it wasn't approved last time was because of Big Pharma bossing the FDA around to not let it get approved.

Shit like this makes me so nervous about betting large sums of money on catalysts that depend on bureaucratic approval. If TTNP fails I'm going to just stick to Phase 2 data catalysts.

POST YOUR SHARES AND AVERAGE BUY INS OF TTNP.
I'll make a collage of us all tomorrow.
:^)

>missed NERV

literally could have paid my college loans if I had gone all in.

All aboard lads

Shit son. I hope for your sake that TTNP doesn't tank. I've been thinking about going in myself, but it just seems like to big of a gamble.

Hope u get paid pupper

$AVXL

Get paid pupper

Thanks man. I'm in low enough that if I chicken out I'd feel okay selling at 7 and taking the $400 gain. But I want to believe in this shit. Will be closely watching the news, though.

nicely done

yeah, it's currently sitting at $7.00. feeling apprehensive about purchasing a couple hundred shares because of what I read here and on forums

get paid pupper

In on ttnp for $831 ....pretty sure get approval. If not I'll set my stops about 5% under buy in