Why is techwear so superior to all other styles?

Why is techwear so superior to all other styles?

Middle dude is aesthetic as fuck, w2c everything

Because it lets you rape children and get away with it

>tfw you realize there are people on this board right now who will try to defend what techwear has become
I miss old the Veeky Forums

here is a reply 4 u

Techwear was always been shit. Back in the days of SuFu you had fits that looked more outrageous and cosplay-tier than ones you see today.
Techwear has since been molested by Instagram fuccbois and thus a techwear uniform developed- Acronym prestos, Guerilla Group cargos and tank, and some shitty (probably ACG) jacket. +10 points if they have some off brand messenger bag (ex. Bagjack) because they couldn't afford a 3a-1.

what is techwear supposed to be, O Wise One?

dude on the right looking like a dollar store auron despite spending that much money

Look how fucking smug they are that they found a style they can kind of pull off without losing any of that disgusting weight. Look at middle guy's thighs and ankles. Truly awful to look at

ITT
3 huge losers who spent to much on clothes

Can this be techwear? Gonna dump...

Those are just how the shoes look.

That color way looks more lunarcore imo, but if you got them in black then yeah, they would work for a tech fit.

Fashionable technical clothing, not shit with a million buckles, zippers and pockets with no use whatsoever. I see so many shitty "techwear" fits now with people wearing cotton t-shirts and cotton sweatpants from H&M solely because they have cargo pockets and they're black.
People who obviously just want to cosplay as anime characters but know nothing about styling clothes or just don't have have the looks to pull anything off (see ) have invaded the techwear community and made it a laughing stock.

this pic isnt techwear at all, other than the use of the jacket,

I dont know if you meaning to post a techwear pic so I wont call you a faggot

nice street tech
very jah_eel i love it

last month i saw a bunch of swagfag 12 year olds rocking full supreme outfits @ lax.

time to put the supreme meme to rest boi

>dressing like you have stage 5 terminal autism

nah but I actually think it has an interesting aesthetic

the guy on the right doesn't even have shoelaces on and thats not even the biggest problem with the fit

lmao @ far rights neck beard. why is it that all techwear people are disgustingly overweight ??

i own those bamboo prestos because i liked them then i realise i don't fit the techwear aesthetic because i'm a jackass
so now i just don't wear them

Correct me if I'm wrong, but techwear is shappose to be practical. Don't see much practicality in this clothes, maybe a lot of pockets to care your shit around.

This. Teachwear is so tryhard

facial aesthetics > clothes

these guys look like shit because they're ugly.
if these were all plain faced asians or attractive they would be hailed as techwear gods

12 year olds can't get their hands on authentic supreme, let alone enough to make a full fit out of it. no doubt all their shit was fufu

kill yourself

W2c?

Maybe for getting pussy but not for good fits. Greek god in cargo shorts is still in fucking cargo shorts.