How do I get white girls to like me

I'm a white man and ever since I started dressing Veeky Forums I've only gotten attention from Chinese exchange students. I don't like Asian girls at all. How do I dress to attract white women?

try not being a pathetic loser

(irony)
white women are a waste of time

you probably do get attention from white girls, the difference is white girls make it far less obvious that Chinese exchange students, white girls are less likely to make the initial effort too.

dressing is not that important.
you have your way once you do the approach yourself and be confident and show that you have material resources, ambitions and can fake high social status and that both of you can click.

also, I'm glad asian girls are not into me. I wouldn't want that as a white guy either. they should fucking take care of the asian dudes because fuck racemixing.

Stop wearing hypebeast stuff

>faking
>coming from a place of manipulation

that's not attractive at all. you're clueless.

What kind of fits attract white girls?

faking and manipulation is perfect if you're good at it, and you can make sure they don't realise. his most clueless part was the 'keep fighting the good fight brother Asian women for Asian dudes bro'

well to be fair, racially mixed babies are pretty nasty looking.

>his most clueless part was the 'keep fighting the good fight brother Asian women for Asian dudes bro'

honestly, go fuck a cactus, dumb leftist cuckold.

you say that as if there are numerous attractive Africans, lots of beautiful homogenous Asians and there aren't actually thousands of white Wayne Rooney lookalikes

i agree some people shouldn't mix but if it's healthy and not based on a fetish then I don't really care desu

fuck off back to /pol/ you scrawny little spastic before I batter your dad in front of you

>well there are ugly homogeneous people too so we might as well just make ourselves uglier
Great logic.

this pisses me off. stop pushing such shit left propaganda. white world population is much much lower than any african or any asian population. and what do you do? pushing racemixing. great. just what we need.

>leftist thinks manipulation is okay

Like pottery! If you have to fake and bullshit your way through life, you're doing something wrong. All lies get found out eventually.

ahhhh yes that's exactly what I said you odious little shitstain

It's more that I have better things to do than whinge about what some random bloke is having kids with, go ahead and shout at the white woman that she's evil and a degenerate Jew puppet for fucking a black man, you'll quite literally only be reinforcing her opinion that she's doing the right thing by shagging Tyrone

get fucking informed about your shit misinformation and get rid of being brainwashed by the leftist media already.

ok bro, I'm hopping onto /pol/ as we speak, I hope I can truly get woke

shadilay brother

idiot who has no idea what he talks about.
gotta be thankful for segregation.

yeah, do it if haven't done it already.
occasional hyperbole opinions from /pol/ or not, it's still the truth.

>It's more that I have better things to do than whinge about what some random bloke is having kids with

>leftist tries to supremely simplify complicated and debated matters

>go ahead and shout at the white woman that she's evil and a degenerate Jew puppet for fucking a black man, you'll quite literally only be reinforcing her opinion that she's doing the right thing by shagging Tyrone

>leftist attempts to guilt trip (read: manipulate) because he doesn't actually know what he's talking about

>clueless
>not red-pilled

it's exactly the opposite of clueless

Guys can we just get back on topic?

I'm white and I want a gf who is the same race as me. That should *not* be a political statement. It's just natural.

Yo maybe if you losers were attractive enough for white grils to actually want to shag you the white race wouldn't be going extinct so quickly. Have fun with that lads I need to slurp my eostrogen pills whilst knocking up muslims and taking my Sorosbux haha I love being a globalist

alrighty then.

thanks for all the (you)s lads

off to donate my old clothing to the refugee centre

ogay :DDD
dond gid sdabb'd on ur way :DDDD

You need be black or an Arab to attract white girls.

If you meet one, don't make it obvious that you are interested in sexual way, actually made effort, listen what she likes and give her honest opinion, show her things that you find and.this that she.might enjoy. Have deep, interesting and intellectual discussions with her once a while so she would feel like you care about who she really is and you want to know her opinions. Compliment what you genuinely find appealing, like her hairstyle or new dress. If she seems distant during the talk ask if she is okay, if something's bothering her. Don't be a nice guy (fedora loser) nor be the cool guy (alpha fag). Notice her habits and tell her about them, for example how she looks right whenever something makes her laugh or how the taps her fingers on a table whenever she thinks about something. Ask her about her days and mood. Also show her that you genuinely care about her, by listening to her whenever she is upset and trying to help her. I know that it all sounds complicated, but if she is "the one", she would do the same for you, and if you would love her, it would feel nice to be there for her

ignore girls, being straight is not fa

The problems are
>give her honest opinion
Most people sure as fuck don't enjoy honesty
>show her things that you find
This goes with the honesty part, people mostly want you to like something they find cool not what you really like
>Have deep, interesting and intellectual discussions
As if

You can give honest opinion only about things you like, you don't have about everything, and if you don't like it you simply say it in a very soft way, to not make her feel bad

I'm talking for example about what my boyfriend does for me, I really liked birds, not a particular type, just overall, when he sees some outside he takes pictures for me or he records them singing in the morning. It's absolutely the best feeling for a girl to know that someone thinks about her when they see things she likes

I'm not talking about quantum theory not about complicated math questions, or long codes in whatever language. I'm talking about things like "do you think life has a purpose?" or "do you think that people are that different from one another?", It's philosophy, the subject in which everyone can say something and it doesn't require special knowledge (I'm talking about simple philosophy, I know how the "real" looks like, since I had it for some time, and it's absolute garbage). Conversation itself doesn't even have to be deep, it's all about her feeling like she can trust you with her thoughts and emotions

Then don't say it like that. All yo have to do make her trust you and feel special.
You don't have to be honest or show anything you truly like to have that, in fact most people i see don't do that.

You don't have to be honest, but if you are not, then don't strike for a long time relationship, if you want to fuck around you can lie about half of the things

Stop dressing for girls

Fuckoff

Chinese woman detected.
Stop pestering white guys already.

bump

Fuck off. Race mixing is never ok. It creates lots of identity issues and destroys something beautiful - diversity.

Also mixed children are often ugly as fuck + with issues