Hey Veeky Forums don't normally come here but can you guys please give some advice on good clothes that are still...

Hey Veeky Forums don't normally come here but can you guys please give some advice on good clothes that are still somewhat cheap, I am of muscular build and I wrestle so I have the typical greco roman body, but anyways If you want to give some advice on clothing and watches and edt:s and whatnot, thanks

>good clothes
>cheap

Pick one.

You're not owed shit by us
Lurk like everyone else

Fuck off loser

you fell for the meme, you fucking idiot.

I said "if you want" I never said that you had to do it if you don't want to. :)

H&M makes relatively good clothes for their price or at least that's what I think but might be wrong

>I have the typical greco roman body
fuck off back to Veeky Forums you roid addled dullard

you are wrong

Do you really believe that the fact that you spend £100 on a t-shirt makes it any significantly better than a £10 one? You are hilarious, most of the time you pay for the small "supreme" or whatever shit tag on it, not for super quality

Care to explain why? :)

Fit and fa go hand in hand as both are about improving yourself, fit gives you info about nutrition for example if you eat good your skin for example will be cleaner and have less blackheads and pimples

That guy's hair looks excellent. Anyone got a pic of a similar style from another angle?

H&M gets filmsy and frail very quickly, plus their fit is inconsistent as fuck.
Yes, if you are looking for quality not brand.
Durability, fit, consistency and textile quality change tremendously. If you can't notice the difference the problem is you not the price tag.
Veeky Forums is not about improving yourself, it's about personal style.

I can notice the difference between awful material and good, but if you pay too much for a shit it won't magically get into real of superior quality, it will be as good as the t-shirt that was half its price. Every popular brand makes you pay for a logo, if you don't believe it, you are just awfully gullible

The best way to improve yourself is to see your flaws and everybody has flaws i doubt that the people here already have the best fashion attainable so of course its about personal style but you can't have the same fashion style your whole life you have to improve and try new things and gain experience from it

Says the idiot illuding himself to believe every expensive clothing comes with branding, there is a lot of market for high quality brandless clothing.
You are just ignorant.
They don't and probably won't as that is something entirely subjective but doesn't make Veeky Forums about personal improvement.

Meant with no logo instead of brandless.

Did you even read what I said? I was obviously talking about brands, since the beginning. Also if you buy overly expensive noname clothing, then so be it, but don't pretend that I was talking about it

>Do you really believe that the fact that you spend £100 on a t-shirt makes it any significantly better than a £10 one?
You only mentioned brands latter.

Cherry picking? Really?
I literally said
>most of the time you pay for the small "supreme" or whatever shit tag on it, not for super quality
Straight after that

Yes, after.
>Do you really believe that the fact that you spend £100 on a t-shirt makes it any significantly better than a £10 one?
is different than
>Do you really believe that the fact that you spend £100 on a t-shirt with a logo makes it any significantly better than a £10 one?

I even said "looking for quality not brand" and you still sperged about logos as if it's the only thing that an expensive shirt has.

Wow I'm sorry I didn't word it perfectly, you are literally trying to find a reason to make it sound like I wasn't talking about brands even though it's obvious that I wasn't. Also later I said that even without a brand, t-shirts still can be overpriced and sometimes you can get the same quality for a lower price, I still didn't say that cheap shit is the same as more expensive good quality clothing. And then I mentioned that every brand makes you pay for logo. You are not reading what I say at all

>I wasn't talking about brands even though it's obvious that I wasn't
What the fuck does this mean?
>t-shirts still can be overpriced and sometimes you can get the same quality for a lower price
Of course they can, doesn't mean they will. It comes down to your ability to differentiate.
>And then I mentioned that every brand makes you pay for logo
And i said many brands don't actually show the logo.
This is pointless, go ahead and don't buy anything expensive but don't illude yourself thinking you can't get better quality.

Meant "was". A typo

Of course it does, that's what I'm talking about all the time. I didn't say that "every more expensive t-shirt is not worth it"

I thought it was quite obvious that when I mentioned logo a lot of times I'm talking about it? Also some of the brands make you pay more just because they are popular, it doesn't have to be a big logo on a torso, that's another thing, though

re you greco or are you roman? Different bodies user

Check out COS, I get most of my stuff there

I meant that I looked like a typical "greco-roman wrestler"

Thanks bro

Hang yourself.

everyone itt is so ANGERY

You are wrong
COS is also H&M and garbage

Where should i buy my clothes then?