Although this is a strange question that may not be able to be explained with science and math...

Although this is a strange question that may not be able to be explained with science and math, can anyone give me a analysis on who would be the best president economically?
(raising the middle class, lower spending, more jobs, etc.)

>implying the gameplan isn't given to them after they get into office
>implying presidents make policy and arent just figureheads

Depends, what part of the middle class are you?

Potus is just a figurehead and scapegoat for rhetoric

The most important part of this cycle is the Supreme Court nominations. It's very important to get conservative judges appointed. Otherwise, you're gonna be paying a tv tax, rain tax, white male tax, diversity tax, and lose the first 4 amendments completely

I meant to enlarge the middle class, but I make about 80k-90k

I'm worried that all the taxation will cause us to lose small businesses. The "top 1%" is only 500k+. That's where your emerging companies are.

>rain tax
I lol'd

Gary Johnson

The one that actually worked more than a day in his life

Actually, conservatives are well-known to slash income taxes on their own bracket while levying sales taxes and taxes on individual items which disproportionately affect the poor, but I guess you can keep being this deluded.

is that way.

tl;dr for working class America, Trump.

Policy proposals are just that, policy proposals. They don't mean a lot except to give a general indication of where the candidate's head is at.

Hillary's policies are little different than the modern Republican's. In fact, she's more of a neocon interventionist than some of the Republican candidates. Her trade ideas follow the free trade/open border libertarian ideals which have killed us these last 40 years. Domestically she wants to expand entitlement services, increase taxes, increase regulations, increase minimum wage. Standard Dem plans.

Sander's foreign policy is protectionist in nature and aligns greatly with Trump's, though he's a bit more aggressive in his stance towards our "enemies". He wants to protect American industry through tariff's and better trade deals as well suing other countries for currency manipulation. Domestically, youre looking at doubling your race rates, increased regulations, expansive social programs, destruction of our financial infrastructure, and recently he's flipped on immigration so now it appears he wants to continue importation of slave labor.

Trump's foreign economic strategy is, as I said, in line with Sander's. His domestic strategy is to turn America into a tax haven, kill the regulations which cost us $4t in GDP, cut government waste, and improve our financial, physical, and energy infrastructure.

It's actually a thing. You're not allowed to collect rain water in some areas for personal benefit... including watering your own crops.

Well sure.
Because if they regulate/tax something, what they really can't stand is you acquiring it while not having to go through their squeeze.
See the fight over feeding solar energy back in to the grid in exchange for credit, for an example.

It has more to do with down stream water rights in arid regions and proper operations of municipal sewage treatments. But sure, blame it on teh evil gubmint.

No we're known to cut taxes outright. Privatization master race.

>teh evil gubmint.
You should read some history.
The Federal Government decided that they could prosecute someone for growing food, on the premise that they would buy less food if they did.

Maybe you don't find that evil.
How about shitty?

If you're referring to Wickard, your premise is off. Though I agree it was an overstep of Federal limits on powers.

>your premise is off
I am, and I don't believe it is.
The government specifically stated that less wheat would be purchased by Filburn if he persisted in his actions.
The Supreme Court agreed, citing unspecific influence on interstate commerce.

Bernie Sanders

As I typed out my response for the third time, I realized, in its basic eliminates you're correct. I had my head wrapped around an example of worldwide oil production and propping up industry during economic crisis and the complexity of systems and millions of "Wickards" is tantamount to dumping, and it still broke down to your stated premise. Soooo yourerightimwrongletsnotmentionitagain.

But, having lived in a state with complex water issues I can assure you, the municipality/state gives no shits if YOU have a rain barrel. They care if EVERYONE has a rain barrel. You are not a threat to the stability of the society in which you live, you and all your neighbors are. Everyone having a rain barrel is an issue. So you don't get to have one, even if your home use rain barrel causes no problems.

>shitty
>necessary
Thankfully, I don't view these as mutually exclusive.
The government does lots of shitty things, that's the nature of any bureaucracy. But I'm not going to pretend that some of these things aren't necessary (for the greater good, or other valid reasons).

hillary

go lookup all the tax foundation numbers on each candidates plans (I think 2 seperate tax non profits looked at each)

hers is the only one that runs the country not in deficit

trumps is trillions in added debt and bernies takes in lots of taxes but squeezes gdp (kills the goose that lays the golden egg)