Other urls found in this thread:

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm503719.htm
twitter.com/AskRobinhood/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shorting it now :^)

Was just approved...

Goodluck with that loss.

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm503719.htm

fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm503719.htm see you at the moon familia

See you there too senpai.

Didn't know the stock was going to be halted.

Was halted 5 mins before I posted.

Ayyyy lets get paid user, a gain is a gain

When does it re-open?

How much do you think it will move?

>tfw got in 1 hour before halt

I meant after.

I'm wondering how high it will spike.

2 to maybe 300% is my prediction

It went down hahahahaha

How is this? It has been halted.

too bad i dont have instant id buy in now.
literally been at 110,000 for months. even set up an account with my gfs social with a referral link and didnt even move. its a fuckin joke

It hadn't moved since the news release, it was halted. I'm kicking myself for naysaying ttnp all day, I thought it had peaked and was about to pop but there is definitely some nice gains to be made when the market reopens. I am happy I made a solid 20% today on $REXX but if I could do it over I'd go all in on TTNP and sell tomorrow for quick big gains. Who knows what the long term holds. Play the long with some of your profit money

Alright, I'll Play....but setting up at Sell price of $6.50 just in case...

I moved my stock to $6.50 as well.

Holding as of now.

The Trading's been Halted...
The Pain..... I can't set up that Sell Limit until it Clears.....

$14-$16

I can agree def over $10.

> dat structure

From what i hear, a couple of trading Companies updated their listing price to $20.00 before the halt even resumed...

Hoping the long halt is for good reason

Will resume tomorrow, as FDA was set for tomorrow.

But that's just speculation.

Thanks Veeky Forums :)

....The sun will come out tomorrow, bet our long term dollar that tomorrow, there will be sun.
....Just thinking about tomorrow, clears away the shorts and gives them sorrow cause they borrowed
....Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you , tomorrow, you only a day away....

congrats!

Thanks bro. Hopefully I wake up to nice gainz tomorrow. I've been burned so bad by meme stocks so it's nice that this one pays off.

Regarding Instant, it's a total crap shoot. I was in the 100k range as well, and just recently got moved up to 500 (no invites) and then got it this week. That being said, it's a game change when you get it.

So sad I didn't follow through with TTNP. Happy for the astronauts in this thread though.

WHY CAN'T I SELL IN AFTERHOURS?

What's this talk about instant?

Soo what are we doing whats the game plan,

TO THE MOON

Gucci belt here we come!!!

ayyyyyyy

its for people that dont want to pay commissions so they have to wait to buy and sale with a robinhood account. It can really bite you in the ass.

So what length is the delay? Thinking of giving rh a try

What's the commission if you choose to pay it

they dont have a commission. I dont use it.

IDK if is really the best explanation.

Basically, RH is a free app that allows you to make $0 trades. No fees. Instant is a feature of RH where you don't have to wait 3 days for your funds from sales to "settle" before you can use them again. You can use them instantly (hence the name).

This is very useful when you go all in on certain positions but then want to diversify and go in on something with a time sensitive action window (like if you get a hot tip that something will go up tomorrow).

With non-instant RH, you are pretty screwed if all your funds are tied up because even if you sell there's a 3 day wait before you can use that cash.

If you want to join RH, ask for a referral link in the general thread and help another Veeky Forumsraeli out.

the right way to do it is with a margin account.

>margin account
What brokerage do you have a margin account with? I'm interested but want to use RH for confidence building.

I use e-trade there are some cheaper ones out there though. I like the features they have though so I'm ok with it.

What's the high going to be tomorrow?

Anyone planning on holding long?

>making such tiny shit tier trades that you're worried about a $7 transaction cost

Said it before and I'll say it again.

You are small time.

I'm going to sell to cover a bit if not all of my initial position and then hold the rest long. My reasoning is detailed in the /rhg/ thread:

I have a margin account with scottrade. They're pretty cheap too. But the basic website is stuck in 2001. etrade might have better features. Interactive Brokers is probably the best from what I've heard.

The sune will come out

Ib stole my money and closed my account

it went up to 8.50 and crashed down to 7.30 AH and is climbing again

Should i buy this after hours or wait till open?

Buy them now while they're cheap

This pre-market feel a little weak to me, just instinct, 400k shares 20%, of course the fact that another competing bio tech stock decided to release good news today really helped...nice job guys. Can't wait your turn on Tuesday, all right then.

Kinda want to wait and see if retail is taking a nap today.

Jesus Christ, now PTLA just broke news 6min ago about a Phase 3 NDA APEX story.

What kind of bullshit is this?

w/e 10 mins before I shit myself.

just read the paper, i dont think its a hit. there are a ton of FactorXa inhibitors already out there.

Are we going to see red today?

Yep.

The guy that said it was priced in already was right.

There is a lot of volume, maybe we'll see $10 around 10 am?

Has to at least do 25%.

hope you boys sold

Fuck me in the ass.

It will go back up to 8, right?

guys sell lol

this shit aint gonna hold

whoever is manning their support twitter is getting flooded right now with complaints

Complaints of?

Link?

twitter.com/AskRobinhood/with_replies

No.

Headed straight back to earth.

Didn't even reach the stratosphere

>that guy that covered his short at 9.48
I bet he feels real good about himself

2%... nice

>biz

Hope you all lost money

Do people seriously throw money at stocks that they have done absolutely no research on? There is some good advice here but God damn stop being stupid.

You might as well invest your money to niggers on the street who promise to pay you back with interest.

Welcome to Veeky Forums where researching is frowned upon.